Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,016 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown (871 Views)

Seyi Law: 'Let's Forgive Efe Because He Spoke Out Of Anger' / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by gsainttrinity(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
The renowned American
Hip-hop Singer Chris Brown implicitly stated
that he is tired of serving the devil, and having the devil ruin his life.
Recently,in a post on instagram, the artist blamed the devil for trying to ruin his life. He talks about suicide and also claims to have heard God speak to him for the very first time.
“When u tired of the
fucking devil ruining your
life and you hear God
speak for the first time.
No one knows what I deal
with on a day to day. The
average man wouldn’t to
blow his fucking brains out
but that’s the cowards way out. - Chris Brown

Source:http:www.tipsupdate.org/
Re: Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by amtaken(f): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hope it's true.
Re: Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by katerine7(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
God don dey speak to many people nowadays o
Re: Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by gsainttrinity(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
katerine7:
God don dey speak to many people nowadays o

Like He is telling me many things about you!!
Contact me to get the full message.. #winks
Re: Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by tobisco29(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
It would nt b easy
Re: Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by katerine7(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
gsainttrinity:

Like He is telling me many things about you!! Contact me to get the full message.. #winks
lol, please tell me o
Re: Tired Of Worshiping The Devil , God Spoke To Me – Chris Brown by gsainttrinity(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
katerine7:
lol, please tell me o
In private! Ping! me if your want to get more revelations

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Korede Bello As He Clocks 20 / This Couple Got Married 10 Years After They Fell In Love & Started Dating / Photos Of Actress Rita Edochie In Black Makeup At Her Wedding 22 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.