Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! (16969 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / 5000 Naira Notes: The Solution To Our Problems? / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by dbunday: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
My guy, u try o.pls contact me on 08034455663,or oyewoledc@yahoo.co.uk.we need to do some things together.not fraudulent.u are talented,just keep it up.
kindly send to me ur email address so that we can talk wel-well.
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by Em2va: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2009
Hmm, I wan design my own currency oh! How far? wink
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by yommyuk: 3:14am On Jul 18, 2009
Intellectually, Soyinka dey on. But in terms of iconic and legendary contributions u cannot compare him to Awo and Zik. Even OBJ,
Perhaps, OBJ fits the bill. He is a very good nationalist and his political contribution is above most people of his generation.
At least out of all the evil politicians, he is a better evil. I won,t even put yaradua on one kobo.

In regards to the Poster's design capabilities. No big deal. cool

It can easily be done on photoshop by scanning the currency into the software, cropping off the original picture , inserting and fading the edge of any pics of your choice. Veiwing it on the computer monitor is one thing, printing it on the correct paper,veiwing it under a currency detector, then passing it on as the real deal is the main job. wink

So all u guys seeking his services pls dont leave your days jobs grin
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by isiegbe(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
please you guys should stop saying anything about having 5000 nr unless you want mr walking dead to start to consider it as a solution to the current economic crisiss
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by isiegbe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
You guys should stop this thing that you are sayin . He may start considering it as a solution to economic crisiss
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
isiegbe:

You guys should stop this thing that you are sayin . He may start considering it as a solution to economic crisiss

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2009
yommyuk:

In regards to the Poster's design capabilities. No big deal.  cool

Jealousy!

yommyuk:

It can easily be done on photoshop by scanning the currency into the software, cropping off the original picture , inserting  and fading  the edge of any pics of your choice. Veiwing it on the computer monitor is one thing, printing it on the correct paper,veiwing it under a currency detector, then passing it on as the real deal is the main job. wink

Wrong! no time to explain how its done PROPERLY so take your own advice below:

yommyuk:

dont leave your days jobs grin
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by yommyuk: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2009
Jealousy!

@ nolongTing

do u live in the Amazon?
even a junior high school kid can do that with their eyes closed. I beg grin
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by atunbigeoj(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2009
Lol, it looks so cool on uncle wole but to say the real fact u are not serious about this cos it will be ridiculous,but its fun.Hence i here by cast my vote
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by samueljim: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2009
We all want to create a Future for ourselves and for our Children
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
yommyuk:

Jealousy!

@ nolongTing

do u live in the Amazon?
even a junior high school kid can do that [size=15pt]with their eyes closed[/size]. I beg   grin

Nah! I live somehwere beautiful on planet earth  grin  Adobe has not made Photoshop Software for the blind yet so you really need to stop letting your jealousy shine through like this.  [size=13pt]You sound like an unemployed toilet cleaner with Swine Flu.[/size]  grin cheesy wink smiley smiley wink cheesy grin
1. enlarge this image 2. print it off  3. Put the printout on your shoulder.

Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by horlahmie(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
Nawa for this kain post o. Am sure the poster is , MI SPEECHLESS!!!
nolongTing:

Nah! I live somehwere beautiful on planet earth  grin  Adobe has not made Photoshop Software for the blind yet so you really need to stop letting your jealousy shine through like this.  [size=13pt]You sound like an unemployed toilet cleaner with Swine Flu.[/size]  grin cheesy wink smiley smiley wink cheesy grin
1. enlarge this image 2. print it off  3. Put the printout on your shoulder.

Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by RUBRICS(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
[b]Guy, u better watch ur back, EFCC dey ur door step.

Or is it because EFCC no dey function again for Yardua regime
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by yommyuk: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ nolongTing

Adobe has not made Photoshop Software for the blind
I agree. pls do some more advance stuff for us like the following

exploding text
create glowing text
chroming

try to centre that BAG IMAGE in relation to the background - be proffessional

Put it in your Portfolio or behind ur CV. It might get u a job as assistant graphic designer(Trainee)  with OVATION grin
or I might link u if u need a job
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nex(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2009
@nolonThing

I'm sure you don't know that what you just did is classified with counterfeiting and forgery. An american was jailed in Britain for this kind of artistic expression. Wole Soyinka has done nothing good enough to warrant him being on our currency. The man is a talker and a writer so he should either be on audio CDs or books. Lest I forget, he invented cultism in colleges and he's well remembered there.
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2009
yommyuk:

@ nolongTing

Adobe has not made Photoshop Software for the blind
I agree. pls do some more advance stuff for us like the following

Now you sound like you are feeling better - you must have been drinking some of that Tamiflu  smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley 

yommyuk:

exploding text
create glowing text
chroming

exploding text?  I can even do that with Flash; Chroming and glowing text? These are all BASIC skills. You seem like one of those students whose half way through a "Photoshop for beginners" book - you have alot to learn.  When you have finished reading it by Christmas, try to lay your hands on a Flash book and learn to do exploding text with Actionscript.  smiley wink cheesy grin

yommyuk:

Put it in your Portfolio or behind ur CV. It might get u a job as assistant graphic designer(Trainee)  with OVATION grin
or I might link u if u need a job

Ha! Ha! Nah, I am a professional software engineer - I just do this for fun in my spare time!

Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2009
nex:

@nolonThing

I'm sure you don't know that what you just did is classified with counterfeiting and forgery. An american was jailed in Britain for this kind of artistic expression. Wole Soyinka has done nothing good enough to warrant him being on our currency. The man is a talker and a writer so he should either be on audio CDs or books. Lest I forget, he invented cultism in colleges and he's well remembered there.

What! @nex can you give me some more information on this please?  I just think that anybody who will be dumb enough to use the photoshoped notes on this page should team up with Baba Suwe as a sidekick  wink cheesy grin
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by yommyuk: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
fair enough - that is what I want- people standing up to a challenge. cool

photoshop is not really my thing. I learnt it years ago in my spare time. version4

MY initial point was about the response u were getting from just doing basic stuff.
People were also highlighting that what u were doing was illegal
I said viewing an image on screen is just the begining of the process. The real job is the output - abi na lie

so my brother don't be bitter 2wards me. and as for the jealousy? I beg lets move on cool
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by eddiespart: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
i really appreciate the art there sha!!!!!!!!! bt e 4 make sense if wole soyinka face dey there bt only say obj no go gree.
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
yommyuk:

People were also highlighting that what u were doing was illegal
I said viewing an image on screen is just the begining of the process. The real job is the output - abi na lie

Its true, I agree that the output is the only barrier but there are pictues of every major currency on the internet have you not checked?  I was just mucking around thats all - I don't want any wahala o!

yommyuk:

so my brother don't be bitter 2wards me. and as for the jealousy? I beg lets move on cool

Hey! Yom Yom, I am not bitter oh! And I have given credit to Bart Simpson for all of the design work now  grin grin grin grin grin So I agree with you @yommyuk  lets move on.
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by isiegbe(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2009
Are you trying to appreciate money laundering
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by lexyflexy(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2009
@ Poster EFCC + ICPC don dey find U, dem come my house this morning and I refer dem to NL, some of dem dey on disguise on NL sef

no boda, U no fit know dem tongue
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by daragrams(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
man u are good but pls use it possitively
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by wisepet: 2:21am On Jul 26, 2009
my guy keep it up. cool, . but no let efcc com fin u reach house
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2009
isiegbe:

Are you trying to appreciate money laundering

Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by nolongTing: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2009
lexyflexy:

@ Poster EFCC + ICPC don dey find U,  dem come my house this morning and  I refer dem to NL, some of dem dey on disguise on NL sef

no boda, U no fit know dem  tongue

wisepet:

my guy keep it up. cool,  . but no let efcc com fin u reach house

Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by hatch: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
LWKMD ! So bart is our spokes man o NL now !
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by soulamanne(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
no!maybe on a postal stamp sha
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by deluxecad(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
@OP: What for? That's crazy.
Re: Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency ! by hatch: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
Anything is possible here in Nigeria, Or is it not the same Wole Soyinka that just recently started a new political party ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Bayan Gari In Bauchi / Crisis In INEC As Amina Zakari Battles INEC Chairman Yakubu / I Will Defeat Any Igala Candidate - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.