Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. (29729 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by DeltaOil: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
hhh
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
But everybody knows nau. Same with nnamdi kanu
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Jayboot(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na now e dy knw... Mtswuuuuuu
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oju afofotan ija nidale
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by uchwar1: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

what do you expect from a drowning man nah! he will catch at even a straw.
lol! That straw got me laughing. Habah, u again?
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
ishiamu :

he's travelling plane will xplode on one of his travels
........Now I have an evidence against you that I will send and alert the DSS about your plan terror attack ON OUR PRESIDENT cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Jabioro: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jacob Daudu (SAN) is making unreasonable comment of the month ..O can stop laughing at ridiculous defence word....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Ohitony(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
If the President is behind your ordeal, you have to face it for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by anonimi: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Last2comment:
Buhari stood behind you and was whispering in your ears how to share Nigeria money pass father Christmas. grin

Yes.
The master yam-eater who knows how to chop & clean mouth did just that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Nayok(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Last2comment:
Buhari stood behind you and was whispering in your ears how to share Nigeria money pass father Christmas. grin

Na werey dey worry dasuki > grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by HRich(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199081-buhari-behind-ordeal-ex-nsa-dasuki-tells-court.html
So Dasuki really want to be granted Bail? Funny, he should be allowed to be forgotten there like REV KING. After Sharing our Money and allowed Boko Haram to gain ground over innocent people you want Mercy. You must be a Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by anonimi: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ohitony:
If the President is behind your ordeal, you have to face it for the next four years.

I thought Buhari is a born-to-gain democrat ni.
Are you mean to say that the incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity played us wayo shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Eluwilussit(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
gare:

No matter how we see this is a bailable offence, the FGN should adhere to the rule of law and respect court judgements, if dasuki is granted bail, his movement can be restricted until the case is over , all this flagrant disobedience will lead to anarchy.

The FGN should obey court rulings if they intend to have a positive effect of this corruption fight, but if they continue like this it will amount to nothing.

But FGN should decide what they want to do, is it to get back the loot thru plea bargain or to jail the offenders, they should state it and follow it up with the law, arresting people left right centre and so far we have not seen or know how much was returned is kind making the whole process laughable.

God bless you for this most sensible post. The rule of law is paramount in any sane society. Unless if this is what that albino is talking about. Have you or anyone else, ever wondered why the last president of naija was a zoologist? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by galadima77(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamkeyz:
he is right
bubu instigated his UNLAWFUL detention after he was granted bail by three competent courts
this nigeria is useless sha
he does not want to obey court orders when it goes against his wish yet wants the same court to try people and give justice which of course will favor him
bubu is a useless presidiot sha

Guy! Nigeria is not and can never be useless.

Proudly Naija!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by basadenet: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunmsg:

He will remain the president of Nigeria till 2019 at the minimum God willing. After that, Nigerians will decide if he will continue or not. so bro, no defeat in sight for the president anytime soon.

Do u take his health status into consideration? 2019 sha!!! I doubt it
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by toltee4real: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oh I no know say the likes of FATHER CHRISTMAS DASUKI, FORMER COAS AMOSU, JAFARI, Col ADEGBE etc are all from SS and SE.
Your mumu na first class.

chuose:
We all know that!

B00hari arrests all the enemies, especial those from the South-East & South-South

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by HRich(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
anonimi:

I thought Buhari is a born-to-gain democrat ni.
Are you mean to say that the incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity played us wayo shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe
Praying in Mecca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by HRich(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sir you just have to bear it with soft mind.

When you were sharing the money Buhari wasn't behind you,

So if he happens to be behind your setback it's because he's the President of Nigeria, and seem not to support evil even though he's wicked.

Please enjoy your stay behind dark doors.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Mosesoly(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Karma is a bitch,But Father Dasuki,why didnt you allow Buhari to enjoy his marriage then

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by blackpanda: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamkeyz:
he is right
bubu instigated his UNLAWFUL detention after he was granted bail by three competent courts
this nigeria is useless sha
he does not want to obey court orders when it goes against his wish yet wants the same court to try people and give justice which of course will favor him
bubu is a useless presidiot sha

How does jailing a criminal thief favour buhari? You forgot its public money that was stolen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Said you were a flight risk and you will abscond. Guess who's the flight risk and frequently absconds....

and I didn't mention Mr. President....I mean the dollar....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by slytubadth(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
Yes n there is nothing u or any other person can do about it.

To hell with PDP n their sympathisers.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

What? You into politics?
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by chuose: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
toltee4real:
Oh I no know say the likes of FATHER CHRISTMAS DASUKI, FORMER COAS AMOSU, JAFARI, Col ADEGBE etc are all from SS and SE.
Your mumu na first class.

Go learn grammar, no dey talk like dullard.

Those are his enemies which I mentioned.
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by blackpanda: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
gare:

No matter how we see this is a bailable offence, the FGN should adhere to the rule of law and respect court judgements, if dasuki is granted bail, his movement can be restricted until the case is over , all this flagrant disobedience will lead to anarchy.

The FGN should obey court rulings if they intend to have a positive effect of this corruption fight, but if they continue like this it will amount to nothing.

But FGN should decide what they want to do, is it to get back the loot thru plea bargain or to jail the offenders, they should state it and follow it up with the law, arresting people left right centre and so far we have not seen or know how much was returned is kind making the whole process laughable.

The whole essence of bail is the freedom of movement. So your comment kinda contradicts itself.
Also, you can expect the govt to announce any amount received because the cases are still in court. What if they tell u Mr A returned N5 and the court turns around to pronounce him innocent? Those monies received are part of evidence, which will be announced at the end of the case.
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Were ni man yi men. Ori e ti gbagi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by blackboy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yes you have finally spoken out but no one needs a prophet to tell them who is behind your prosecution next time you wont betray or work against the government that appointed you NSA to support tribal regional or religious sentiment. Pray you case does not end up like Almustapha.

Pele
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by dadexcel: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
kokoA:
It was Buhari who turned you into a human ATM? shocked He must be a very good babalawo.
........... My dear can you sincerely prove this assertion in a competent court of law? I guess not, so I think you should use the word 'alleged' if you must go with the stale chorus!...
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by yaki84: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
Yes n there is nothing u or any other person can do about it.

To hell with PDP n their sympathisers.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

dasuki dey detention dey chop free food n drink free water, u r here sweating n thinkng how to buy 20naira pure water.
na wah o
Re: Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. by mary36(f): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
But dasuki should no that buhari came to revange his past an not for this nation, or as he forgotten what he did to him back then when he was the head of state hw he arrested him an jail him, even when his mother died he beg for his. Relise but he refuse so dasuki should also face his jail in the hands and authority of mr president buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet / Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.