Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph (3253 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram / Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by kings2all: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic React To Genevieve Photo

One of Genevieve Nnaji’s fan has sent some nice words to her after seeing her latest beautiful photo on social media.

The beautiful Nigerian actress, producer, and director took to her official verified Instagram handle and shared a stunning photo of herself.

Although the 41 years old beautiful actress who won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, making her the first actor to win the award, didn’t caption the photo, these words by the fan really qualify to be the caption as the fan took to the comment section and wrote;

“I can’t explain your flawless beautiful �❤️❤️❤️”

Aside from this comment, her colleagues in the movie industry like Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Akindele-Bello Olufunke Ayotunde, Stephanie Okereke Linus, and others also took to the comment section and reacted to the beautiful photo

Check out the photo and screenshot of their reactions here; https://celebrity-profile.com/i-cant-explain-your-flawless-beauty-fans-uche-jombo-rita-dominic-react-to-genevieve-photo/

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by dawnomike(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
At 41, She keeps herself in shape...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by kings2all: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Who knows the secret
Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by dollytino4real(f): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
yes o! she is ever young
Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by JaneYave(f): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
I am propelled to pamper myself too. Using natural skin care products helps too. Eating enough fruits and vegetables works like magic.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Una too dey hype this babe. She's fine, yes, but not to the extent she's being praised for. There are other actresses twice, thrice prettier than she is, in my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by kings2all: 5:08am On Dec 16, 2020
but she is exceptional and she is my sista
Chii59:
Una too dey hype this babe. She's fine, yes, but not to the extent she's being praised for. There are other actresses twice, thrice prettier than she is, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by Ekemeze: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2020

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by Ekemeze: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by femi4: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2020
kings2all:
Who knows the secret
Atiku
Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by femi4: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:
Don't worry, we ll hype you too

Nice glasses

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by mfoniso67157: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2020
yes o! she is ever young
Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
This one that can’t stand straight while in public? Mscheew. Nigerians love hyping nonsense.
Re: ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph by kings2all: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2020
gud compliments

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Didn't Do Ritual To Get All These Cars, You Can Make It Too (PHOTOS) / What Is Wrong With This Photos??[nonsense Fashion Edition] / See The Mercedes Benz Car Floyd Mayweather Bought For His 16yr Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.