Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. (998 Views)

The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / Read What Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) Said 1400 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who is Muhammad that is followed by more than one billion Muslims? Is he a venerable scientist? Is he a popular prince? Is he a sophisticated Prime Minister ? Is he a fair king? The answer is No He is greater than all of those He is the Messenger of Allah Muhammad received the message from Allah 1400 years ago to call all mankind to follow the true path, no matter where or when; no matter if white or black, his message is for all. His message is the last and the lasting one, no messenger will come after him, he is the last Messenger.

3 Likes

Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Uthman51(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2016
صلى الله عليه وسلّم

5 Likes

Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Amberon: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
you forgot to add that Mohammed was a :
pedophile, terrorist, serial killer, murderer, thief, rapist, looter, philanderer, criminal etc etc etc

How can such evil man be the best of mankind? That is why ISIS and BOKO HARAM exist today.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amberon:
you forgot to add that Mohammed was a :
pedophile, terrorist, serial killer, murderer, thief, rapist, looter, philanderer, criminal etc etc etc

How can such evil man be the best of mankind? That is why ISIS and BOKO HARAM exist today.
just dnt take it further, it is unaccaptable to abuse our prophet, those self aclaimed to be fighting for islam are not (i would recommend you to go and do research and stop being the ignorant you are knw) pls are those claiming to be christians legalising gay,drugs.e.t.c in the west, Ignore the Ignorant The Qur'an tells us to dismiss
the people of ignorance and
not to give a lot of attention
to them. It asks us to not
engage with them in any
conversation, except perhaps to safeguard ourselves from
greater harm. For example: “Be tolerant, command what's right, pay no attention to foolish people” [7:199] This is such an important
matter that the Qur'an makes
it one of the traits of the
People of God: “The Servants of the Lord of Mercy are those who walk humbly on Earth, and who, when the foolish address them, reply 'Peace'” [25:63]
“peace” here. Some take it
literally that you simply say
the Muslim greeting of
“Peace” here
means that you end the
conversation in a peaceful
manner. Regardless of the
difference in interpretation, I
think we can all agree that the message of the Qur'an is to
ignore the ignorant. On t
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Amberon: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
I didn't abuse your prophet. All that I listed are what he is. Did he not marry a 6yr old? and consummate the marriage when she was 9? isn't that pedophilia? did he not raid caravans? isn't that what thieves do? did he not marry 12 wives? and have other concubines? isn't that philandering?

Now the Sharia law being perpetuated in "ALL" Muslims countries, who gave the law?

islam isplain babaric
muhamadnur:
just dnt take it further, it is unaccaptable to abuse our prophet, those self aclaimed to be fighting for islam are not (i would recommend you to go and do research and stop being the ignorant you are knw) pls are those claiming to be christians legalising gay,drugs.e.t.c in the west, Ignore the Ignorant The Qur'an tells us to dismiss
the people of ignorance and
not to give a lot of attention
to them. It asks us to not
engage with them in any
conversation, except perhaps to safeguard ourselves from
greater harm. For example: “Be tolerant, command what's right, pay no attention to foolish people” [7:199] This is such an important
matter that the Qur'an makes
it one of the traits of the
People of God: “The Servants of the Lord of Mercy are those who walk humbly on Earth, and who, when the foolish address them, reply 'Peace'” [25:63]
“peace” here. Some take it
literally that you simply say
the Muslim greeting of
“Peace” here
means that you end the
conversation in a peaceful
manner. Regardless of the
difference in interpretation, I
think we can all agree that the message of the Qur'an is to
ignore the ignorant. On t
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amberon:
I didn't abuse your prophet. All that I listed are what he is. Did he not marry a 6yr old? and consummate the marriage when she was 9? isn't that pedophilia? did he not raid caravans? isn't that what thieves do? did he not marry 12 wives? and have other concubines? isn't that philandering?

Now the Sharia law being perpetuated in "ALL" Muslims countries, who gave the law?

islam isplain babaric
first of all i didnt read that your post,(bcoz your senseless) and that shows you know nothing abt our dear prophet, and islam, and i also understood your just ranting abuses out of hatred, you cant make some one who hates the truth to know the truth, so go and abt the truth b4 hating.
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Amberon: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
get lost.... your murderous, lunatic, m0ronic prophet remains the worst of mankind, even animals are better than him. That's why 9 out of the ten most dangerous countries in the world are Islamic countries.
muhamadnur:
first of all i didnt read that your post,(bcoz your senseless) and that shows you know nothing abt our dear prophet, and islam, and i also understood your just ranting abuses out of hatred, you cant make some one who hates the truth to know the truth, so go and abt the truth b4 hating.
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amberon:
get lost.... your murderous, lunatic, m0ronic prophet remains the worst of mankind, even animals are better than him. That's why 9 out of the ten most dangerous countries in the world are Islamic countries.
get lost illitrate your not worth to waste my time, please just imagine not saying you should understand if nearly 2billion people were to be fight for 1 purpose, what will that be maybe a third world or what, (get sense) in a community there are the good ones and bad ones, maybe your a monotheist and maybe you believ in heaven and hell, have you ever worndered why they are there. Some advice 4u, Go get a life, stop hating b4 knowing, i knw ur an ignorant but stop bein such, and lastly your an illiterate you need education. And if i may remember ths section is for muslims, so that also shows your an hypocrite.
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Amberon: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
learn proper comprehension skill before quoting me next time. You're the illiterate and its very evident as you lack basic writing skills. Your delusion is bliss. Keep drinking camel piss.
muhamadnur:
get lost illitrate your not worth to waste my time, please just imagine not saying you should understand if nearly 2billion people were to be fight for 1 purpose, what will that be maybe a third world or what, (get sense) in a community there are the good ones and bad ones, maybe your a monotheist and maybe you believ in heaven and hell, have you ever worndered why they are there. Some advice 4u, Go get a life, stop hating b4 knowing, i knw ur an ignorant but stop bein such, and lastly your an illiterate you need education. And if i may remember ths section is for muslims, so that also shows your an hypocrite.
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 11:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Amberon:
learn proper comprehension skill before quoting me next time. You're the illiterate and its very evident as you lack basic writing skills. Your delusion is bliss. Keep drinking camel piss.
hah I knw u gat me there nincompoop that's a typing error I mean to (if were to be fighting) so forget abt Islam and think abt your problems just go get a life. m* ron. hypocrite
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Amberon: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Lmao... who did this to this aboki?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
muhamadnur:
hah I knw u gat me there nincompoop that's a typing error I mean to (if were to be fighting) so forget abt Islam and think abt your problems just go get a life. m* ron. hypocrite
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
Lmao... who did this to this aboki?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
yap a great proud aboki your so lost that you don't even know the meaning of what your saying let me educate you abo ki means friend and I cant befriend a hypocrite.
so my advice from beginning up till now, is go and learn stop hating blindly, Islam never lies, haters keep hating. (from the corners of mecca and medina with very few believers to billions why) thats a question for people like you, and also if your the type that thinks northerners are less in terms of what ever you believe, then I would have to tell your wrong here are some facts, 1 civilisation in Nigeria began from the north
2vthe north is united bcoz of one reason only, that's Islam which is the other way round in the south even though they have a so called religion from Christ which they know nothing abt him. Jesus is a Muslim and just a messenger of Allah as the rest.
3 Islam builds the north. the
so called new civilisation from the west, is irrelevant bcoz it is the the things of the pre islamic era things like alcohol,gay,adultery especially on Valentines day. so the western has it worldly view of civilisation but we muslim s already have ours the sharia law covers all. so go get a life , if you people think we are backward just bcoz we have our views of civilisation your wrong, illiterate.
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by Amberon: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Lmao, I didn't read your shiit, o pedophile.
muhamadnur:
yap a great proud aboki your so lost that you don't even know the meaning of what your saying let me educate you abo ki means friend and I cant befriend a hypocrite.
so my advice from beginning up till now, is go and learn stop hating blindly, Islam never lies, haters keep hating. (from the corners of mecca and medina with very few believers to billions why) thats a question for people like you, and also if your the type that thinks northerners are less in terms of what ever you believe, then I would have to tell your wrong here are some facts, 1 civilisation in Nigeria began from the north
2vthe north is united bcoz of one reason only, that's Islam which is the other way round in the south even though they have a so called religion from Christ which they know nothing abt him. Jesus is a Muslim and just a messenger of Allah as the rest.
3 Islam builds the north. the
so called new civilisation from the west, is irrelevant bcoz it is the the things of the pre islamic era things like alcohol,gay,adultery especially on Valentines day. so the western has it worldly view of civilisation but we muslim s already have ours the sharia law covers all. so go get a life , if you people think we are backward just bcoz we have our views of civilisation your wrong, illiterate.
Re: A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. by muhamadnur: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amberon:
Lmao, I didn't read your shiit, o pedophile.
ok. go learn okay. for your good. bye.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help / العلم فضاح لغير أهله / Ibn Warraq On How To Debate A Muslim, Part 1 &2 ( For Disbelievers a MUST Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.