Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Oliseh Resignation ; How To Choose The Best Coach In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Resignation ; How To Choose The Best Coach In Nigeria (386 Views)

FIFA 2018 Best Coach Award Nominees Released! [Fu List] / Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland / Nigerian Girl Is Her School Student Assistant Women's Basketball Coach In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Resignation ; How To Choose The Best Coach In Nigeria by ucheKingston(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Due to the instability of our football coaching system, I thought it wise to bring out my voice among voices in the actualization of BETTER COACHING in Nigeria

Curb Corruption;
As we all know that corruption has eating up our beloved country Nigeria, paving way for inconsistency and instability, I suggest the FG should investigate thoroughly(cos I know that a lot of misappropriation is going on among the football Executive caucus) what is really going on in our football system both the NFF, past coaches and the problems/challenges encountered by the outgoing coach, to enable the ill-situations not to repeat itself.

Team Vote;
I want to also suggest that we make an open vote technologically(to avoid Fraud) on who the masses of Nigeria want as there coach. This strategy is not usual, but judging from the situations facing the countries growth and development. Let us vote and not by just selection.

Passionate & Humble To Serve ;
Virtues of Leadership, passion is from the heart which is expressed unknowingly. Humility is wisdom and maturity, not pride on media or social networking, pls my fellow Nigeria, let's trade carefully and make a wise choice by checking the Dedications, Achievements, character-wise, Flaws etc of a person to be appointed..To avoid regrets and waste.

Experienced In New Generation Coaching system:
I believe that the world is evolving faster, I also feel that there are advanced ways to give our players better coaching, I also suggest that coaching appointments should be given to persons with higher coaching knowledge in respect of the coaching trends....with Educated Men and women as the technical team and Staffs.

Let's Be Wiser!!! Naija Must Be Great

Written by kingston uche
Re: Oliseh Resignation ; How To Choose The Best Coach In Nigeria by DesChyko: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Allowing tha players have a say in who becomes the boss is detrimental in a nutshell. They'll feel he owes his job to them, and probably have some inside information which may not augur well with his role as team manager. Moreover, the coach makes his team, not the other way round.

What I feel is NFF should make their choice from one of the seasoned club coaches in the country's league system. They can also start ahead of time to sponsoring intending coaches abroad for technical and tactical studies for the future. However, without corrupt-free practices and a good scouting network, all these efforts are quite useless
Re: Oliseh Resignation ; How To Choose The Best Coach In Nigeria by ucheKingston(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Brilliant

(1) (Reply)

Please Create A Live Update Link For Our Dear Nplf League. / Champion League, Play And Win Big On Naijabet.com / This Thread Is For All Nigerians That Watched Nig Vs Egy Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.