Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Much Religion Is Good For Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Religion Is Good For Children? (2125 Views)

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Woged2005(f): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
My little niece and her friend who's white, both 8yr old's came over to my house. Their parents are friends attending event together and dropped them off in my house since I was home that day. I heard the little girls scream at the patio. My niece was more hysteric than her friend and announced to me panting "Aunty, something was trying to attack us" I rushed all charged up with a broom in hand. But i met the little white girl in the patio pointing her phone at a corner, apparently video-recording the 'attacker'. When i asked "what is that?". My niece was still screaming "oh my God, blood of Jesus', back to sender" etc. But her friend calmly explained to me: "I think it's a tree bat, they don't have good vision in the day. I think it lost its way". I was even puzzled when she begged to keep the bat. The little girl dowsed my own tension. We later opened the door and let the bat out. I gave them assignment to google info about 'tree bats' just to keep them busy. But i was surprised the next day my sister called me and told me her daughter told her what happened, started charging me to pray, and don't underrate it, that I should sprinkle anointed oil and don't let my family go to the patio for now till a man of God comes to sanctify the place. she even prayed for me over the phone.

-I have been wondering what accounted for the way the two little girls reacted differently to the same situation and does this explain anything?
- Are we Africans exposing our children to too much faith-based life, and religion?
- Does this have effects on how our African communities turn out?
- Please if you have little children, how much religion do you expose them to?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by achinaboy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
i don't know what to say, but the sirtuation,should come to front page, because it deserves serious debate
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by thelish(f): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
A very good topic.
I personally would want my kids to have d white girl's mentality. It gives liberation.
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
I must commend you for this topic first.

Now to the question.
It's obvious your niece's reaction to the bat was what she learned from her parents.
What's the inference? Yes we Africans sometimes use religion more than we use common sense.

Teaching one's kids about the existence of God and how to live upright godly lives does not have to involve imbibing them with paranoia.
We do that way too often.

One can see how our societies are quite different because of it. We leave things to god rather than use our senses to solve problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Well, different strokes for different folks.

In religion, we get morality (they're different things but both work together). I started attending church from my mother's womb. I was way below age 10 when I began handling a drum in the church (my bro plays the keyboard, while I handle the drum).

The truth remains that the best place to get morality is through religion. Nigeria is a very corrupt country, so it is practically wrong to compare with a nation with less greed and sparse sycophants.

How would your child know it is wrong to 'giraffe' in the exam hall when Dasuki and many & more politicians are stealing and getting away with their loots?

How would your male child know it is wrong to ra.pe a lady when rapists commit the crime and walk freely in the society? Who would teach him this lesson when dad works 6 to 6 daily and mom is busy hustling whilst defending feminism on the Internet? Where would he get these trainings? Nigerian Constitution??

See, it doesn't matter how much we condemn religion. It worked and still working for me. The fear of God back then in school is the reason I didn't join a cult. How many cultists have you seen in Brunel University London? or Oxford University?

The fear of God is the reason I abstained from s e x in a campus where some of my pals 'marked' close to 40 fresh Urhobo and Delta Igbo girls in Abraka.

In fact, I have one like that who is now a pastor in Deeper Life. He's married now but always lament about his past s e xual atrocities in school.

Nigeria is too corrupt and only those who read and obey the word of their creators can be trusted with certain things.

Ever since I have been reading the Bible, I have never seen a passage that supported corruption or superstitious beliefs. So why should anyone be scared? Some people only misinterpret bible passages. Hence, it is the duty of the parents (the faith-based ones) to locate a good worship centre where children can be mentored rightly.

Religion is the reason why some of us shy away from bad things. Who nor like premature/premarital s e x? yahoo money? Or abortion? It is just God, not Buhari, our redundant constitution or a bribe-inclined police force.

If any child calls bat a witch, many things are involved. It's either you change his/her school, change the Sunday school teacher, change your church or stop watching African Magic. We learn more superstitious stuffs on the T.V.

In summary, illiteracy being a symbol of a failed government is the reason why many people misinterpret religion. If our educational system is strong, many would strongly resist false teachings.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Acidosis:

In religion, we get morality (they're different things but both work together). I started attending church from my mother's womb. I was way below age 10 when I began handling a drum in the church (my bro plays the keyboard, while I handle the drum).

The truth remains that the best place to get morality is through religion. Nigeria is a very corrupt country, so it is practically wrong to compare with a nation with less greed and sparse sycophants.

How would your child know it is wrong to 'giraffe' in the exam hall when Dasuki and many more politicians are stealing and getting away with their loots?

How would your male child know it is wrong to ra.pe a lady when rapists perpetuate their crime and walk freely in the society? Who would teach him this lesson when dad works 6 to 6 daily and mom is busy hustling whilst defending feminism on the Internet? Where would he get these trainings? Nigerian Constitution??

See, it doesn't matter how much we condemn religion. It worked and still working for me. The fear of God back then in school is the reason I didn't join a cult. How many cultists have you seen in Brunel University London? or Oxford University?

The fear of God is the reason I abstained from s e x in a campus where some of my pals 'marked' close to 40 fresh Urhobo and Delta Igbo girls in Abraka.

In fact, I have one like that who is now a pastor in Deeper Life. He's married now but always lament about his past s e xual atrocities in school.

Nigeria is too corrupt and only those who read and obey the word of their creators can be trusted with certain things.

Ever since I have been reading the Bible, I have never seen a passage that supported corruption or superstitious beliefs. So why should anyone be scared? Some people only misinterpret bible passages. Hence, it is the duty of the parents (the faith-based ones) to locate a good worship centre where children can be mentored rightly.

Religion is the reason why some of us shy away from bad things. Who nor like premature s e x? yahoo money? Or abortion? It is just God, not Buhari, our redundant constitution or a bride-inclined police force.

And what makes you think that the corrupt political elites were raised differently from the way you were raised?

5 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Acidosis(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mindfulness:

And what makes you think that the corrupt political elites were raised differently from the way you were raised?

It doesn't have to be all. However there is a high tendency for one with a good religious background to avoid crime.

There is a reason why some firms today prefer to employ 10 Covenant university students before considering one from OSU or Ekpoma. Whether we like it or not, one has higher chances of committing crime, protest and chaos in a company.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Acidosis:

It doesn't have to be all. However there is a high tendency for one with a good religious background to avoid crime.

There is a reason why some firms today prefer to employ 10 Covenant university student before considering one from OSU or Ekpoma.

How do you explain the fact that many atheists or agnostics have better morals than religious people?
How do you explain the fact that the least religious countries have a lower crime rate and score better in the corruption index?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
There is nothing wrong in the way your niece are raised

You would raise children based on your own background and faith. We cant deny that there are demonic people in Africa, There have been people that stuffs happened to inexplicably

For your niece who has Naija ancestry and possibly has some "village people" somewhere chasing after her parents or her family then better let them know

Just like you cant tell a child of Asian origin that there's nothing like evil because it happens in their culture as well

For the white girl who doesnt have such type of spiritual wicked people in her lineage its better to have an open mind

When Oyinbos too start talking about their own psychological problems you would think they are paranoid, The same way when you talk about "village people" they think you are paranoid

2 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Woged2005(f): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Acidosis:

Religion is the reason why some of us shy away from bad things. Who nor like premature s e x? yahoo money? Or abortion? It is just God, not Buhari, our redundant constitution or a bride-inclined police force.

I agree with you to some extent...but while this could help personal values, I haven't seen any direct correlation with national development. In countries like USA, residents and citizens commit 3x all that you mentioned yet they have very strong work ethics, value system, and personal responsibility than most people in Nigeria. I don't see Americans trooping to Nigeria to look for better life like we do. Religious discipline as you described in your post is good for strong values yet our people lack it. research has proven that almost all poor nations have weak institutions, faith-based values, and tribal allegiance. Therefore religion sometimes can do more harm than good.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mindfulness:

How do you explain the fact that many atheists or agnostics have better morals than religious people?
How do you explain the fact that the least religious countries have a lower crime rate and score better in the corruption index?

Where did you get your data from?

Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates are highly religious countries, but I don't think they have a high record of crime. Both, especially UAE is a highly developed country.

So development has nothing to do with religion.

Government should be blamed for underdevelopment, not religion. I once talked about South Koreans on Nairaland some weeks back. They're not highly religious, however they do not blame religion as much as we do here in Nigeria. The largest church in the world is in South Korea, just few metres away from the nation's national assembly. I'm sure many Nairaland atheists would curse Pastor Adeboye if he ever buys a church land around aso rock. I also believe you won't call South Korea an underdeveloped nation.

Who do you blame for the high number of redundant engineers in Nigeria? Faculty of Engineering lecturers, government or Pastors?

1 Like

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by tpiar: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
who is stalking people's children?
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Acidosis(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Woged2005:

I agree with you to some extent...but while this could help personal values, I haven't seen any direct correlation with national development. In countries like USA, residents and citizens commit 3x all that you mentioned yet they have very strong work ethics, value system, and personal responsibility than most people in Nigeria. I don't see Americans trooping to Nigeria to look for better life like we do. Religious discipline as you described in your post is good for strong values yet our people lack it. research has proven that almost all poor nations have weak institutions, faith-based values, and tribal allegiance. Therefore religion sometimes can do more harm than good.
You've raised valid points, I surely won't doubt the fact that we have many ignorant yet strong faith 'believers' in the country.

I think we need to educate more people. Illiteracy is still very high in Nigeria. Last time I checked, about 40% of Nigerian children are out of school. Imagine breeding such huge number of illiterates. Religion cannot cure illiteracy, only the government can.
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Woged2005(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
thelish:
A very good topic.
I personally would want my kids to have d white girl's mentality. It gives liberation.

You are right...but I will rephrase it. I want my little girl to grow up a strong black woman. I try to teach her she needs God for guidance, but God gave her brain, hands, and legs for a reason otherwise God would have made her a helpless cucumber or strawberry. She's got to use that brain to think out solutions to her problems and ask God for strength. I teach her how to pray but I also take her science projects very seriously. smiley smiley smiley. she also must accept that everybody cannot look, and behave like her or believe in what she believes in. Those who look differently from her are not 'Witches' and 'wizards' rather they are different. She should neither be afraid of them nor disrespect them.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Woged2005(f): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Acidosis:

I think we need to educate more people. Illiteracy is still very high in Nigeria.

Hmmmmmm! @Acidosis, don't let Nigerians make a mince of you this night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Last time I tried to argue this i nearly came back in pieces. grin grin. I guess you mean being educated doesn't necessarily mean being learned. we have a lot of educated people tongue Education makes people to figure out solutions to life problems, but obviously we don't. Even a Professor of Micro Biology at Lagos still believes in 'Miracle Babies' while his colleague is a fertility expert in US and thinks 'miracle baby' is crap. tongue tongue
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Acidosis(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Woged2005:

Hmmmmmm! @Acidosis, don't let Nigerians make a mince of you this night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Last time I tried to argue this i nearly came back in pieces. grin grin. I guess you mean being educated doesn't necessarily mean being learned. we have a lot of educated people tongue Education makes people to figure out solutions to life problems, but obviously we don't. Even a Professor of Micro Biology at Lagos still believes in 'Miracle Babies' while his colleague is a fertility expert in US and thinks 'miracle baby' is crap. tongue tongue
cheesy

I will always ask them whether they're aware that many Westerners (Oyinbos) consult Prophet T.B Joshua in Nigeria than the home based folks?

We certainly have some Nigerian Microbiologists who see religion as crap. It's a two way thing. Seun is a Nigerian and he doesn't believe God exists, but I'm sure there are more social media gurus in the US who believe in God's existence.

His unbelief in God is not the reason for his success. So I will just keep hammering the point that our educational system is terrible. Going to school daily isn't enough actually. We're simply not getting the right education and the government is to blame, not Pastors (some of whom are medical doctors).
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Acidosis:

Where did you get your data from?

Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates are highly religious countries, but I don't think they have a high record of crime. Both, especially UAE is a highly developed country.

So development has nothing to do with religion.

Government should be blamed for underdevelopment, not religion. I once talked about South Koreans on Nairaland some weeks back. They're not highly religious, however they do not blame religion as much as we do here in Nigeria. The largest church in the world is in South Korea, just few metres away from the nation's national assembly. I'm sure many Nairaland atheists would curse Pastor Adeboye if he ever buys a church land around aso rock. I also believe you won't call South Korea an underdeveloped nation.

Who do you blame for the high number of redundant engineers in Nigeria? Faculty of Engineering lecturers, government or Pastors?

I didn't say that religious countries cannot be well-developed. I argued that religion has not prevented millions of people from crime and corruption and that less religious countries more often than not have lower crime rates and score better in the corruption index.

Saudi Arabia is an interesting example. Despite all the prosperity generated by the country's oil reserves, it is still a poorly developed nation:
undemocratic, brutal judicial system based on the Sharia law, violation of human rights on a daily basis etc.

And I dare say that the problems mentioned above are also the result of the non-existing separation between government and religion.

1 Like

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by thelish(f): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Woged2005:

You are right...but I will rephrase it. I want my little girl to grow up a strong black woman. I try to teach her she needs God for guidance, but God gave her brain, hands, and legs for a reason otherwise God would have made her a helpless cucumber or strawberry. She's got to use that brain to think out solutions to her problems and ask God for strength. I teach her how to pray but I also take her science projects very seriously. smiley smiley smiley. she also must accept that everybody cannot look, and behave like her or believe in what she believes in. Those who look differently from her are not 'Witches' and 'wizards' rather they are different. She should neither be afraid of them nor disrespect them.
Too much religion has hindered too many things. It makes us direct all our failures to some spiritual force. Even when our leaders are misbehaving, we leave them to God. we neglect our fundamental rights. An employer can maltreat u, cos he knows u will only take it to God in prayer and not sue his sorry ass.
When we are suppose to handle somethings physically, we use d spiritual method.
A graduate who is suppose to be busy looking for a job, will instead move from church to church in search of a job.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by thelish(f): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Acidosis:

How would your child know it is wrong to 'giraffe' in the exam hall when Dasuki and many more politicians are stealing and getting away with their loots?

How would your male child know it is wrong to ra.pe a lady when rapists perpetuate their crime and walk freely in the society? Who would teach him this lesson when dad works 6 to 6 daily and mom is busy hustling whilst defending feminism on the Internet? Where would he get these trainings? Nigerian Constitution??

Religion is the reason why some of us shy away from bad things. Who nor like premature/premarital s e x? yahoo money? Or abortion? It is just God, not Buhari, our redundant constitution or a bribe-inclined police force.

If any child calls bat a witch, many things are involved. It's either you change his/her school, change the Sunday school teacher, change your church or stop watching African Magic. We learn more superstitious stuffs on the T.V.

In summary, illiteracy being a symbol of a failed government is the reason why many people misinterpret religion. If our educational system is strong, many would strongly resist false teachings.
The truth is, most of these people involved in all sorts of crimes were even more religiously raised than u. What do u say about an archbishop daughter who is engaged in prostitution? Plus church minus church, there are things I set my mind never to do and I achieved it.
U turned out who u are because ur conscience was at work.
I have seen people who are so moral n responsible, yet they don't go to church.
Whereas u see a xtian brother who enjoy committing all manner of crime n sin. Am saying this, cos u said d best place to get moral is church, when even d so called pastors lack these morals.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by freecocoa(f): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Even if my children will do religion, it definitely won't be 'African style' .undecided

I think religion is a joke anyways, no offence.
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Even if my children will do religion, it definitely won't be 'African style'

I think religion is a joke anyways, no offence.
It's not only a joke it's embarrassing, especially the African/Nigerian style religion with all the overly superstitions and what not.
I think it's improper to expose kids to too much of It as it can make them become less receptive to common reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Woged2005:
My little niece and her friend who's white, both 8yr old's came over to my house. Their parents are friends attending event together and dropped them off in my house since I was home that day. I heard the little girls scream at the patio. My niece was more hysteric than her friend and announced to me panting "Aunty, something was trying to attack us" I rushed all charged up with a broom in hand. But i met the little white girl in the patio pointing her phone at a corner, apparently video-recording the 'attacker'. When i asked "what is that?". My niece was still screaming "oh my God, blood of Jesus', back to sender" etc. But her friend calmly explained to me: "I think it's a tree bat, they don't have good vision in the day. I think it lost its way". I was even puzzled when she begged to keep the bat. The little girl dowsed my own tension. We later opened the door and let the bat out. I gave them assignment to google info about 'tree bats' just to keep them busy. But i was surprised the next day my sister called me and told me her daughter told her what happened, started charging me to pray, and don't underrate it, that I should sprinkle anointed oil and don't let my family go to the patio for now till a man of God comes to sanctify the place. she even prayed for me over the phone.

- 1:I have been wondering what accounted for the way the two little girls reacted differently to the same situation and does this explain anything?
-2: Are we Africans exposing our children to too much faith-based life, and religion?
-3: Does this have effects on how our African communities turn out?
- 4: Please if you have little children, how much religion do you expose them to?
Answers to your questions:
1-yes, that excessive religion can make one to read too much meaning and react awkwardly to things that ordinarily wouldn't have mattered. While less religion can make one to be more open minded to things and occurrences.
2- Yes
3- Yes
4- Enough for them to know there's a supreme being amidst every other thing, while being able to handle their personal issues without looking for who is chasing them from the village.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by oluwatosin67: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice Topic
As a parent..,I think its all about Balance
I agree with the fact U need some religion to instill morals.., Over- religion too is also harmful to d child..
You will agree with me that its more difficult to raise a 'good'/'Godly' child in this times.
Christian parents without morals and value will breed same..
Summary..Its abt d balance
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by thelish(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Valeree:

It's not only a joke it's embarrassing, especially the African/Nigerian style religion with all the overly superstitions and what not.
I think it's improper to expose kids to too much of It as it can make them become less receptive to common reasoning.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
You know my dad use to say when you have not experienced some situations others experience about a particular event will sound fabled....Your story may not be genuine but with what I have heard and seen pls let the girl shout blood of Jesus and let her drink enough anoiting oil. People say panaoria, too much religion and blah blah blah....just thank God for his amazing grace over you cos If you see trobule no one will tell you to do 30days dry fast...all the same there is nothing like "over religious or too religious"....worship God in spirit and truth....your kids your rule... train them the way you fill it's right...if that was my "daughter"...what she would have screamed was...O God my father send down fire....cos I will give no room for spiritual dullness.....This is AFRICA
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by crackhaus: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Woged2005:

Religion isn't the problem, the problem with Nigerians is that we are experts at deceiving ourselves.

With the number of people who leave their houses every Sunday morning with their children and family, one would think we develop better values and ethics. But the truth is that most of us practise christianity and going to church regularly only because we don't want our friends and neighbours to think us evil, or because that's how we were brought up.

Religion/raising kids to be faith-based Christians is not the problem, the problem is letting them think attending church and paying tithes regularly is enough to obtain miracles of wealth, health, and protection from God.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by mgbeketoto: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
NO RELIGION PLEASE!
Only SUNDAY SCHOOLS. . . TO GET THEM OUT OF YOUR FACE FOR SOME 2 HOURS EVERY WEEK! kiss
Free daycare! kiss
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by haul: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Religion as done more harm than good.

Religion makes you look stupid

Religion don't make you use your God given brain to solve issues.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

Religion is doing what you're told regardless of what is right.

Religion don't make you think

Religion extremism hinders progress

Religion can make you die in silence

Religion don't make you express yourself

Religion: a mad human is more saner than a religionist cause he/she has no believe

Religion is exaggerated.

Religion cages you.

Religion can make a fool out of you.

Religion will make you serve human not God

Religion as killed more people than guns.

Religion brainwashes you.

Religion makes you sick even though you hale.
-----------------------

Morality is the best way to train your child cause it has a thing todo with conscience,and every human has conscience that why we all crave for forgiveness from who we offend cause we surely do have conscience after we've done the good the bad and ugly!

Morality is doing what is right of what you're told.
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
these is just one of those questions there is no best answer to.

but since opinions are like belly buttons, just a teaspoon of religion (the Godliness and morality part) is enough to nourish their minds.
Re: How Much Religion Is Good For Children? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
haul:
Religion as done more harm than good.

Religion makes you look stupid

Religion don't make you use your God given brain to solve issues.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

Religion is doing what you're told regardless of what is right.

Religion don't make you think

Religion extremism hinders progress

Religion can make you die in silence

Religion don't make you express yourself

Religion: a mad human is more saner than a religionist cause he/she has no believe

Religion is exaggerated.

Religion cages you.

Religion can make a fool out of you.

Religion will make you serve human not God

Religion as killed more people than guns.

Religion brainwashes you.

Religion makes you sick even though you hale.
-----------------------

Morality is the best way to train your child cause it has a thing todo with conscience,and every human has conscience that why we all crave for forgiveness from who we offend cause we surely do have conscience after we've done the good the bad and ugly!

Morality is doing what is right of what you're told.

religion teaches morality. most part of the bible is about being moral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". / Men Are Really Trying / At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.