Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! (34059 Views)

Russia Is 99% Ready To Host The World Cup – FIFA President / Joao Havelange, Ex-FIFA President Is Dead / Complete Profile And Biography Of New FIFA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by damosade(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
r2beez:
I actually don't know why us wants this guy but I hope he won't destroy our beautiful game of football

Cc:Lalastclala
I hope this one perfom
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
drss:
i knew d brazilian go win.
He's not Brazilian ... he's a half Italian/Swiss ..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by mbeheddy: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Harvigh:

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/02/26/20744992/infantino-elected-new-fifa-president

Mr Gianni Infantini, please increase Africa's quota in the senior world cup.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by Olasco93: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Why are all fifa president bald? Is the work that stressful?
This guy never reach one week him don bald already
I think the Baldness they are all having represents an Unfinished Stadium: meaning Work In Progress...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by nifton(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
onoja12:
bro, you trying to stand up for the whites don't help you, have you read the fifa rules for contesting for presidency ,am quite sure you havent please go and read it. the laws are clear. you must be nominated by your local F.A then your regional body, in this case all they are telling us is that he is swiss-Italian which are two different F.As. the rules is he is suppose to go round FA campaigning all they are saying is that he traveled to cario and cape town. who is fooling who .the same statement is telling you that he is little known and practically was a stand in candidate

Its not about standing up for the whites,its about competency.Which African football administrator do you think is qualified for the Job? The only African even withdrew on the verge of ballot casting to show that he even stood no chance.The campaign must not be world over,if only you can woo regional FA's to cajole majority of their member bodies to your favour, then you are good to go.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by onoja12: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
don't bring the question of competency, because as far as I am concern even you is competent. the idea of bringing the word competent is another white scam or previous experience. let us look at it because of those words all the companies qualified in the world are from the white. because they use those words to fool people into thinking a new company cant do the job. the question here is not about white or black it is strictly about rules and what is possible. the man could not have won that election and the rules where not followed for an international organization arguably the biggest in the world

nifton:

Its not about standing up for the whites,its about competency.Which African football administrator do you think is qualified for the Job? The only African even withdrew on the verge of ballot casting to show that he even stood no chance.The campaign must not be world over,if only you can woo regional FA's to cajole majority of their member bodies to your favour, then you are good to go.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by r2beez(m): 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
R2bees:
haha oh damn!! Guy please change ur username I take God beg you

Dis one wey u get na ur papa dash u? Abi u no Sabi the difference between R2bees and r2beez. Na science u do for school or art. Ask ur broda wey sabi further math
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
r2beez:

Dis one wey u get na ur papa dash u? Abi u no Sabi the difference between R2bees and r2beez. Na science u do for school or art. Ask ur broda wey sabi further math
haa. What has my dad got to do with this post? Was just kidding anyways. I'm sorry if u couldn't find humour in my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.