Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos (36306 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Ciara And She Handsome Son / Disregard Your Sort'- Toke Makinwa's Musings On This Photograph Of Ciara / See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by mentorandfriend(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ciara, since my days in secondary school. These celebrity girls don't age. Why? kiss
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by midehi2(f): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
bebe2:
shocked
hope she no dey sick ooo
see as she dry,
i cover my hips with the blood of jesus cool
i thought am the only one that saw that too, not the Ciara i know..

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by KINGinVAHALA: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
evegran:
grin I love her.
Her new tune is my favourite smiley.
HELP!!! Lez alert.
You looking fvcking babe. Can 2 play this game?
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
leelong:
U be MuMu oo, all some of una sabi here na bleep bleep bleep all d time. She tell u say na ashawo business she come do for Naija?
Ok so if u wan bleep girl, u go tell the whole world?
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

And is she your mum? your sister? or your child? or she isnt also better than you?

This is an online forum sweetheart, and its apparent you learn how to respect peopleo's views

Since you read my post without understanding and decided to mention me-showing the whole world how SENSELESS you can be, ill resist the urge to reply anything from you.
Do yourself a favour, read comments and try to understand the perspective of the poster. Okay?
If you don't understand even after trying. You can simply ask the poster to explain further, instead of jumping to display your stupidity.

smiley.

Oh I also visited your profile.
Crappy picture I must say, you look like one local armed robber who has obviously destroyed his body with drugs or AIDS even.

I could be wrong. smiley
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by oladele239(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
VickyRotex:
Till she leaves watch NL will be filled up with her news.

e.g

Ciara eats Agege bread and drinks Milo for breakfast

Ciara visits Olajumoke

Ciara visits Oba of Lagoon

Ciara eats Bread and Akara with laca cera for dinner
ciara spends naira grin ciara drinks pure water grin ciara dances shoki ciara buys eja dindin ciara drinks zobo.........and I trust the mods...fp go full die
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by bolt000(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
this darey dude has connection shaa cool.. wasnt he the one that broughe Kim Kardashian to Nigeria the other time? tongue

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by shegra58: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Zico0:
I like her kiss
I love her cheesy
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by KINGinVAHALA: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
evegran:

Since you read my post without understanding and decided to mention me-showing the whole world how SENSELESS you can be, ill resist the urge to reply anything from you.
Do yourself a favour, read comments and try to understand the perspective of the poster. Okay?
If you don't understand even after trying. You can simply ask the poster to explain further, instead of jumping to display your stupidity.

smiley.

Oh I also visited your profile.
Crappy picture I must say, you look like one local armed robber who has obviously destroyed his body with drugs.

I could be wrong. smiley
Are you through? If you havent, kindly do me a favor by clapping for yourself when you re through.
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Donclaracuzo: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
drnairalov:
with that hot weather she dey wear hoodie

Give her some more time, let see if she won't jump out of her hotel room with pant cos of heat. Even AC de blow hot air these days!
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by sambisa5: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
brunofarad:
Ok

Guess we all have to come out in sIngle file & welcome her.

nairalanders won't kill me ooooo grin
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by sambisa5: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
LilSmith55:
What is she Filming

i tire oooooo,,,,,inside this hot weather fa,,,,,
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
She don dey age ooo... Plus she's getting whiter
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by sambisa5: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Adaezeagu:
no need to swear. I be her great great grandma
[quote][/quote]

una go kill person oneday with laugh,,,,, grin
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by kuuljay(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mbok!! Who be ciana...sorry Ciara Why her fingers be like Egyptian mummy own,she nor dey chop!!! Come wear sweater for this hell fire wey we dey so...And na triple H follow her show ni! Becus the last pic....
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
midehi2:
yes, why did you ask?
yea am curious
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
oladele239:
ciara spends naira grin ciara drinks pure water grin ciara dances shoki ciara buys eja dindin ciara drinks zobo.........and I trust the mods...fp go full die

cheesy cheesy Eja dindin o.

Just watch out grin

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Smartiegurl(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
She go soon run comot that cloth she's wearing.....cuz our weather is godamn hot.
Welcome Ciara
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Reggiz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ciara welcome Joor but Naija.............
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by abdo123: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
BrandR:
Heat no dey catch am?
Exactly my mind. I beg make na Tell her say na 9ja she de o. Weather different o...
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by victorazy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lattop:
Hope Dare go Smash this Old Mama b4 she leavecheesy

Dirty minds everywhere u go
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by justjify(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Somebody should tell Ciara to take off her sweater,heat boku for naija ooh. Or have airconditioners been installed in Lagos ni?
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by etimetiefe: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
2face stay clear oooo... Ciara abag no allow 2face even hug u oooo... Make e just be hand shake, cus dat guy dangerous oooo...

**dats all**
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Liljeez(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
The other time he brought Kim K..wat did she do?.....she anchored de show for 45secs and dat was it.

Make we see how dis one wan go....

But come to think abt it oh...y does Darey always import MCs for hez show....shey im neva hear of #buynaijatogrowthenaira.....
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Funkybabee(f): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
ciaraaaaaaaa
welcome to Nigeria my beautiful country
and its better u remove that coat
I like uuuuuuuuu
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
omolola15:
My long time crush don land ooooo. Chaiii na when I no get money. I beg who get any 100k wey he/she no dey use make d person borrow me. Make i go use am. Flex for lagos. Hep your fehlo perzon I take God beg una. grin

Afi hep ur fellow person naa.

Pls u pple can't kill me wt laughter.
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Hatrik(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
ciara world!!! OMG my crush love this gurl die..........sha what's up the this her jacket abi they 4got to tell her about the high temperature here.
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Vado(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ciara is washed up tho.
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
this darey dude has connection shaa cool.. wasnt he the one that broughe Kim Kardashian to Nigeria the other time? tongue

Forget d connexns self. His shows are d best stage shows in Naija. Every other show is always crap. He's truly an artist, and has obviously trained himself on stage productions. Lightning, effects, music, poetry, d drama, some comedy. Just pure joy. I'm sure this wld be as good as d last one.
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by Michellla(f): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
drnairalov:
with that hot weather she dey wear hoodie
yetty says holla
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by omolola15(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
r2beez:

Yeye guy grin

Lol just having fun. Abi wetin man go do.
Re: First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos by bolt000(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
janellemonae:

Forget d connexns self. His shows are d best stage shows in Naija. Every other show is always crap. He's truly an artist, and has obviously trained himself on stage productions. I'm sure this wld be as good as d last one.
hmm.. u make a point. BUT connections matters alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Bobrisky Fires Back At Hairstylist Who Called His Hair ''rat's Nest' / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.