Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,256 members, 7,860,589 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Is Happening To ATM Policy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To ATM Policy? (588 Views)

Turn Your Phone To Atm / CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To ATM Policy? by DeZoro(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please for crying out loud, what is happening to the ATM policy made by the Central Bank of Nigeria. My own understanding was that after the 4th withdrawal in a day in another ATM point other than your bank will attract N65. what I have expenrieced for a period of time now is contrary. All Banks Atm now debit N65 at the very first withdrawal.

What borders me is that we are smiling and suffering. are we being scam? pls someone should make Nigerians understand this policy. In other hand, N50 is being deducted for all deposit as stamp duty chargs. this means that when we deposit, we are charged N50, when we withdraw we are charged N65. Nigerians pls what is the way forward?
Re: What Is Happening To ATM Policy? by trueconscience(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
No bros, its not the 4th withdrawal IN A DAY but in a MONTH... Please note that if you use your bank's ATM machine you won't be charged but on the 4th usage of another Bank's machine in a month, the N65 charge apply

OK?
Re: What Is Happening To ATM Policy? by DaBullIT(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
I get charged for every withdrawal
Re: What Is Happening To ATM Policy? by mavinc4u(f): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
after the third time in a month. skye bank started doing that recently but they will vomit that N65 when i have their time
Re: What Is Happening To ATM Policy? by DeZoro(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
if it is true that withdrawal is 4 time in a month from amother bank, that would had been very good but what Pains me more is that my wife is still been debited N65 at her first time she withdraws from another ATM?

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Own Cleaning Products (eg. Washing Powder) Manufacturing Business / Dollar Scarcity: Firms Struggle To Repay Foreign Loans / My Friend's Paga Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.