Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,011 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father (41535 Views)

Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by naheem8307(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2016
See knuckle..
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2016
that girl is fine..thats all
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2016
We might need to ban selfie soon, all this rich men just dey intimidate us.

BTW, I thought he (Mr. Otedola) uses Nokia torchlight phone undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by MCMXCVIII(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I have a dream.
preach brother!
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by delishpot: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2016
sukkot:
the dj

her knuckles though

Una wahala plenty sha grin grin Human flaunt body as God take give am, una go pick fault, human change body wey God give am to please una eyes, Una go still pick fault.

Some times knees and knuckles and elbows get darker shades or even lighter shades than rest of the body.
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by saintkel(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Simplestone:
Money stops nonsense, and it makes real sense even if u talk nonsense,,,money oh, sweet money I luv uuuuuuuuuuuu
Baby just make money for the both of us
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by hezy4real01(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Happy family, God bless our families too
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Is this news or what?
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by Emmanuel125(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2016
badonkadonk:

Does the picture posted look like a selfie to u op!?

When it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that that picture u uploaded was taken by a third party..

To be fair... There was actually a selfie-like pose buh the picture posted looks nothing like that which was intended ...
c muscle u've got lotta energy
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by Boyooosa(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Would this girl have loved her dad just like this even if he is a 'Poor Dad'? just thinking anyways.... by a Passersby wink

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by Mackson01: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
No be selfie. How the phone go show for selfie
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by ifyfrank90(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2016
abiodun2007:
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE FATHER & DAUGHTER PHOTOS HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/temi-otedola-takes-selfie-with-billionaire-father.html

if i lay my hand on one of dis man's daughters ehn!!!....
den am ur twin on dat tort keep up hope ONE DAY BRODA JUST ONE DAY
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by blackprowler: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Most of Nigeria's richest men, indeed rich men, made their money at the expense of the wellbeing of Nigerians. What do we do? We worship them, thank them and pray that "baba God" will make us do same too. Tell me one that isn't a first-line leech on Nigeria or a second-line leech
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

I senior her with 30 years sef. cry

Wetin she do today? undecided "Told" me, I want to "nose"
look at you simple English you cannot spoke

Seun pls ban her she don't know how to spoke good English
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
look at you simple English you cannot spoke

Se.un pls ban her she don't know how to spoke good English

You taughted me.

He'll ban the both of us niyen angry
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

You taughted me.

He'll ban the both of us niyen angry
abeg when is my birthday?
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by VickyRotex(f): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
abeg when is my birthday?

Na me born you abi? angry
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Na me born you abi? angry
na bad belle go kill you.

i dey go sleep make i from there watch how southampton go yeye chelshit today grin
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by VickyRotex(f): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na bad belle go kill you.

i dey go sleep make i from there watch how southampton go yeye chelshit today grin

Shioooo. E go shock you! angry
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Shioooo. E go shock you! angry
even if he shock me no top 4 for you this season. Ntooooooooooooor tongue
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by VickyRotex(f): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
even if he shock me no top 4 for you this season. Ntooooooooooooor tongue

Gerrarrahiaaaaa angry angry
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by chinaeye(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Why are her knuckles dark Buhari sef
her bleaching cream is too hot!
Re: Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Simplestone:
Money stops nonsense, and it makes real sense even if u talk nonsense,,,money oh, sweet money I luv uuuuuuuuuuuu

Can you sacrifice any member of your family for ritual,thats if you truly love money like you claim to have ¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Gives $10,000 To The Man Who Gave Him N10,000 To Relocate To Lagos / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.