Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24672 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
they say sauce kid Vs Mode 9.
omo, this one is easy Jo,
sauce kid whatz up jare?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by point45(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
look sauce kid, you aint gat 2 come here posing as skingo,i understand how you feel hearing it with your ears and seeing it here that mode9 is better than you, but see things from a brighter side of view, mode9 is better than u doesnt make you wack, you are only wack when you are and i think playing skingo makes you wack. ok, you aint saucekid?just skingo dropping a piece of his mind(saucekid better than mode nine). eeeeeeeeeeeem let me seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, f**K it, you are still wack
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by moondust(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2007
Mode nine I know but sauce kid?. . . who's dat? wink
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
i will point 45 at u and turn u into moondust!
yes
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by PoDeep(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
Nice punchline. Lol.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2007
thanx man! na once in a bluemoon
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chukky76(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2007
he's making fun of you dummy
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by RuuDie(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2007
Sauce wetin. . .
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
u fool, he's not making fun of me,
and if he was. whatz it to u? thats ur double ID?
maybe u the only one that cares!
chukky when u grow up and die, will u wish u did something more tangible with ur time. \mode 9 isnt makin enough maoney to add u to the payroll unless u already r. and if u r. i dont believe u r doin a good job promoting mode 9 especially to those who havent heard of him. all u doing is cloggin up the forum with ur own ready made info, thats the job of a publicist, and from knowin mode 9, its not too far from eachother.
put it together! mode 9 cant Bleep wit sauce kid. or ghetto p or iceberg slim, or godwon, or the naija boys that i have heard,

mode 9 is just recognised around africa because time does tell a long tale.
but yeah chukky i as k u again, will u wish u did somethinng good wit ur time and ur life?!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by chukky76(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2007
what bothers me is not that you spew this crap

its the fact that you actually believe it.

i'm not here trying to promote any artist, modenine or other, i'm here as a realist, to smack people who say crap tastes better than caviar

p:s he was making fun of you. too dumb to realize it
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by kaydee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
chukky76:

what bothers me is not that you spew this crap

its the fact that you actually believe it.

i'm not here trying to promote any artist, modenine or other, i'm here as a realist, to smack people who say crap tastes better than caviar

grin grin grin I met chukky and i got to know the kinda dude he is.He knows the truth unless you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that he believes in a lie
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
alright mode9. i got raps for sale, some raps that wil latually work in nigeria and give you more stage presence. u cant say no. its a deal of a lifetime, go think bout it and get back wit me on the pm so no one knows ourr business. i want u to sell and i want your music to be recited. u've been here for so long and we've ignored u btu there comes a time when we should give props to whom deserves it. and since u decided not to do anything else but music. i commend you for stickin to your style. btu honestly. its not working.
even the folks who made nonsense music like tetuila and co. they still made money,
hell, if ade olofin can perform live in london and rok a show, what da Bleep is that tellin u? ur shit is not workin, no one cares! so switch it up or u'll be a HASBEEN Bleep all this nonsense promotion.

iIF U WANT TO PROMOTE URSELF. GO GET ON AIR, GET ON RADIO, GET POSTERS OUT. PPL WILL KNOW.
HOW MNAY PPL IN NAIJA USE INTERNET? PSSSSSSt!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by woodboi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2007
I am feeling sauce kid men.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by point45(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2007
skingo, you never learn do you? you know its unfortunate that you keep on advicing people that mode9 wouldnt include em on his paylist because he isnt making enough.nobody gives a Bleep about money being no1 priority. listen to dmx more, he once said"you gat loyalty, money'll come, keep it real with yo your niggaz". loyal here, saucy kid, is talking about loyalty to the game with or without the money.mode9 aint making money because idiots like you can never "recognise a real don when they see one" like BIG said. but can you blame God? in making legends like 9, he also made idiots like you. its not your fault that you cant make it, but try doing something thats real and maybe, just a tiny maybe,people would stand for you with or without the money and thats real brother. talking about blowing me into moon dust,silence is the best answer for a fool like el-rufai said to the senate, and apart, i refuse to allow a mentally retarded loser drag me into roffo roffo fight(notice that i used roffo roffo cos u may not understand what "mud fight" means).people like you turn frank spencer into einstein with your underground i.q
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2007
certain ppl only login hide behind a screen name or two and drop their opinions, ur opinions that dont matter to society. thats why its on a forum. i dont see u at HHW office making any decisions or callin any shots, i dont se u at sotrm records either, i dont hear ur name from q beats ent and i definitely dont see u, or hear ur views at q mark, or kennis, sao shut up and type and post,

ur opinion matters to no one , only ppl on nairaland that pay attn to u know what u have to say, the rest of the world that actually run things, they dont care. so suck a nutt!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by kaydee(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
skingo:

certain people only login hide behind a screen name or two and drop their opinions, your opinions that don't matter to society. thats why its on a forum. i don't see u at HHW office making any decisions or callin any shots, i don't se u at sotrm records either, i don't hear your name from q beats ent and i definitely don't see u, or hear your views at q mark, or kennis, sao shut up and type and post,
Must we all drop albums to say what we know is true? Like we must play soccer to know that Henry is better than Adebayor?
skingo:

your opinion matters to no one , only people on nairaland that pay attn to u know what u have to say, the rest of the world that actually run things, they don't care. so suck a nutt!
U speak for yourself
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2007
the title of this thread dey vex me self, moderator abeg close down this thread. this claim no get head!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by vescucci(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
lemme put it this way; Modey has got better lyrics but Saucekid's the better rapper! Plain and simple and that's the fact! No hatin involved, just laying it down like it is.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2008
SAUCEKID SOME YOU HAVE BEEN A FOOLISH MAN SINCE LAST YEAR. U CARRY UR STUPIDITY ENTER THIS YEAR TOO. I READ ALL YOUR WACK AND UNINTELLIGENT POSTS ABOUT MODE 9. YOU WOULD SOON DIE, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WIT DAT. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT YOU WILL DIE A FOOL,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2008
javalove:

SAUCEKID SOME YOU HAVE BEEN A FOOLISH MAN SINCE LAST YEAR. You CARRY UR STUPIDITY ENTER THIS YEAR TOO. I READ ALL YOUR WACK AND UNINTELLIGENT POSTS ABOUT MODE 9. YOU WOULD SOON DIE, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WIT DAT. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT YOU WILL DIE A FOOL,

u sef go die follow
na wetin now if na play stop am o
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2008
lol, na joke oooo skingo no go die and i wont die too, das for sure.

but i just cant comprehend his stupidity, i read ths thread from the begining to the end and u tell me he aint sauc kid himself?
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2008
u think sauce has the time to be posting steadily on nairaland?
he has work to do
he just got back from toronto for a show
and
now in reading england
u see wut i mean? too much work to do

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by point45(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2008
sauce aint bad jo, just some peeps who want to start up dirty talk bout him being the best rapper, better than 9, bla bla bla,just like they did with rugged.he knows what he's doing, knows who's better than him and is taking his time to grow to is, good. but against 9? not there yet
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2008
sauce kid is a better artist than mode nine is.modenine is washed. modenine is not interesting. sauce kid is interresting. sauce kid is from ogba and ogba boys are feeling their person. i have saved that picture on my computer. air canada. washere omo oro.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2008
its sauce joooooooooooooo

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
omo no dullings o
sauce makes the cash
t billionz counts the money
its naija

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by FLOWSHOW: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
@tosin
u sef dey here , odayanmo jo,
while saucekid is busy working hard and ruggedman is cooking new rhymes, mode dey there dey wait make ruggedman or saucekid collect award , make him come dey complain. even illbliss we be small pikin b4 don beat mode9. 9 just dey dull urself no go lock yaself for room make u sing slangs wey naija understand ,
slangs , saucekibaba ashalomo dasha funwon jo. swaggaristic fragaga, new chorus, jeun lo. lolly baba . ogba sogunro oluwole stand up ! recognise

watch out for ;;RA''new ogba rap sensation ! tosin , 2 fingers plus a middle finger for 8tas
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2008
me sef dey feel ill bliss o
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

its sauce joooooooooooooo
omo see sauce now. see picture. u cant tell me this picture no look like person wey dey do good.
omo Bleep javalove and Bleep these other mo fuckers mehn. iyalaiya una.
saucekibaba you are mouthed.
its naija
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by mrjuwon: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2008
Look I heard this Modenine, he is good no doubties. After all the noise made about him, I expected him to have the swag to him. But naaa nathin. Saucekibaba has the swag I can relate to you feel. Sauce is definitely repping and appealing to more people. He does not try to be New York New York, which is one thing I felt from Mode. Someone please tell Mode, New York rappers ain't ruling the rap game now. We all saw what happned last year with every single new York rapper screaming, "we bringing New York back, we bringing New York back", puhlease, nothing materialised from the bitchassness. Please, lets give Sauce props. He has stage persona, he has presence and definitely going bout his game right judgin from the pics.

If you have a bitchassness reply to this comment, I might not answer you cuz I be fine boy and nothings wrong with me. Something wrong with you?? maybe you can't feel your face lol

Oh to my Londoners, Saucekid in Reading 30th of May, confirmed. No be beanz talk. bitter Sweet concert is going to be fire. Oh im too excited right now
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by mrjuwon: 1:24am On Apr 30, 2008
To the people wih open minds, check out Sauce Kid's flow in this lil video. Plus check out his funny dance steps towards the end lol.

http://www.worldfamousnaijablog.com/2008/04/sauce-kid-is-coming-reading-may-30thwot.html
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
mrjuwon:

Look I heard this Modenine, he is good no doubties. After all the noise made about him, I expected him to have the swag to him. But naaa nathin. Saucekibaba has the swag I can relate to you feel. Sauce is definitely repping and appealing to more people. He does not try to be New York New York, which is one thing I felt from Mode. Someone please tell Mode, New York rappers ain't ruling the rap game now. We all saw what happned last year with every single new York rapper screaming, "we bringing New York back, we bringing New York back", puhlease, nothing materialised from the bitchassness. Please, lets give Sauce props. He has stage persona, he has presence and definitely going bout his game right judgin from the pics.

If you have a bitchassness reply to this comment, I might not answer you because I be fine boy and nothings wrong with me. Something wrong with you?? maybe you can't feel your face lol

Oh to my Londoners, Saucekid in Reading 30th of May, confirmed. No be beanz talk. bitter Sweet concert is going to be fire. Oh im too excited right now

You dont have to read my reply to ur stupid post. Peaople listen to music/rap/rnb for different reasons. The intelligent ones would listen to what appeals to them. The not-so-intelligent have their own and of course the skingo minded. The fact that 9 does not appeal to anyone of u goes a long way to reveal how you think. I am not saying you must felel him or accept he is better than any kid u place besides him. You all dont have to accept, HE IS THE ONLY NAIJA ARTIST THAT AWAKES THE MENTAL THOUGHT PROCESS. HE IS AMONGST THE FEW NAIJA ARTISTES THAT APPEAL TO THE LEARNED COMMUNITY

No one should teach him what to do and how to do it. He made it, without the club track blowing up, Give him props for that and not for useless stuffs, Most of u guys talk like you didnt go to skool. For the learned community, its modenine all the way. Showing us pictures does not define music. Post beats, lyrics and all, eyin olodo wonyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Tina Turner Overtakes Fela In Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Vote. / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph / Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.