Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Who Will Make You Remember What Love Is, When The Heartbreak Becomes Unbearable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Make You Remember What Love Is, When The Heartbreak Becomes Unbearable? (371 Views)

Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Make You Remember What Love Is, When The Heartbreak Becomes Unbearable? by Fatherherokay(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
When the heart is emotionally broken and shattered, you need someone. But who is that person that deserves that privilege or chance? Who is that person to be trusted again?
You need that special person that can restore the beauty of yesterday
That person that will remind you the true meaning of love.
That person that would redefine that moment of emotional affection.

That person that would make you forget the past and show you the beauty of tomorrow.
That person that would make you believe once again that not all humans is inhumane.
That person that would give you and maintain with you that moment of love.
Yea, I think I know the reason why the disappointment has been so unbearable. He promised you this, he promised you that. He planned things with you but he eventually failed you. He played on your ignorance, took advantage of your weakness and toiled with your emotion. It is a pity you were too blindfolded by love that you couldn’t see the dilutions in his words; you couldn’t see the lies in his lips. Apparently all you saw was the illusion of true love. You were drunk in love to the extent of snubbing the second thought coming from your mind that: “what if this guy has been http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/02/topic-44-who-will-make-you-remember.html

(1) (Reply)

Good Cleaning Service Company In Lagos Nigeria / Opinion: Who Talks More, Man Or Woman? / Types Of WIVES. Please Feel Free To Us Where You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.