Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (17067 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by dre11(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2017
By Kehinde Akinyemi, Abeokuta

It was drama and shock at the Abeokuta Grade II Customary Court, Ake on Wednesday as a young man, father of two, Odukoya Ibraheem failed to remember his father and daughter’s names when he was put under cross-examination by the court.

Odukoya who was in court to seek divorce from his wife of 10 years, Esther Oluyemisi Odukoya, shocked the court President, Chief O.O Akande and the entire court room as he could not remember the name till was asked to step down from the dock.

In suit number CV/158/2017, Ibraheem had requested for divorce from his wife on the ground of provocation and lack of love in the relationship, hence his prayers for the dissolution of the relationship.

But, drama started after he was placed on oath by the court’s clerk while the president of the court was examining his profile.

Ibraheem who was full of fear for over 30 seconds when he was questioned, could neither remember his surname nor his children names
Apparently dissatisfied with his response, the Presiding Judge asked Ibraheem to step down from the dock when the entire courtroom erupted in laughter, even as he could not give the required answers.

After about an hour, the drama continued when Ibraheem was again called to the dock. He quickly responded that his father’s name was Odukoya, but shortly after, he was again lost and got himself more confused.

“It was fear sir. My father’s name is (Ogun)koya. No. Odukoya sir,” he said.

The Court President subsequently stepped down the case, as he told embattled Ibraheem to go and memorise his name.

“You have to go and memorize your names very well and come back. Nobody forced you to come and divorce your wife. So, if you do not know your name very well, the punishment for you is to go and memorize it before this court can attend to your case,” Akande ruled.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/drama-in-court-as-man-fails-to-remember-father-daughter-s-names.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Evablizin(f): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Lol.

Next please.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Magician1503(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2017
subtle example of stage fright and inferiority complex coupled with stress or

the man go shayo the previous night grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by ladeb: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Them plenty....check out the post leaked post on Instagram u will be surprised https://portalviewz..com.ng/2017/11/beyonces-pregnancy-announcement-is-most.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Lilimax(f): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
The thing wey dem use for am strong well well !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Blissbeatz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
angrychai Village people follow am entavcourt

6 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by asawanathegreat(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Polygamous man
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by miqos03: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by maklelemakukula(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
k
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by BruncleZuma: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oturubeke! Oturubeke!

5 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by kendylet(f): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
LOL grin
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by buffalowings: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by ruffhandu: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's a medical condition inflicted on him by either hunger/poverty, or our security agents.

Or the wife and her lawyer want to make him forget about the matter, the juju come kukuma wipe the guy brain.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by DLondonboiy: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stage fright...Some people are like that.

People like sarrki who would shout up and down all over nairaland, but I'm real life This is what they do!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by baby124: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
How old?
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by jericco1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
aya. the case go rugged be that o.
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Village people at work grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Emestar1999: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Him try
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by hakeem4(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
i don't blame him. ordinary "is" i could not spell in the examination hall. i had to ask my seat partner to spell it and he even embarrassed me by saying " if i cannot spell ordinary IS how am i sure i am going to pass this exam ". after spelling it for me, i started writing then he whispered my name that i should spell the same thing for him shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by bedspread: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
IF GOD COULD MAKE KING NEBUCADNEZZER TO LEAVE HIS THRONE, GO INTO THE BUSH AND EAT GRASS FOR 7YEARS, THERE IS NOTHING HE CANNOT DO .......

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Fiscabally(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol
dumbo!
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by Tjohnnay: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na afonja na weytn una expect from the skull hunters dm

Him even put OGUN for d name again

Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by free2ryhme: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na burukutu regular customer

Alcohol full the guy brain

1 Like

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by jaheymezz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
ah the Wayray dey his body

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by djbussy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Internet at gossip and Juju @ work
Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by osemoses1234(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
All dis Yoruba men with there wahala nothing person no go see for dis buhari era abeg make I dey go... forget your papa name na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by AishaBuhari: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by lordtim001(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Its clear.

The woman don't want no divorce grin
She has presented his case to Yemoja angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court by joenor(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
He know wetin he dey do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How Can I Handle An Intruding Mother? / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.