Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University (78443 Views)

Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos) / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by olawooro: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Sir if they don't collect offering , seeds and donations kumuyi won't find it attractive coming to the either SS or SE.
Love of Money has eventually lifted the great walls of china

What nonsense
He knows you are more or less pagans, that is why he finds it attractive to come to ss and sE. Because you need salvation over there.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Sir if they don't collect offering , seeds and donations kumuyi won't find it attractive coming to the either SS or SE.
Love of Money has eventually lifted the great walls of china

What nonsense
Sorry, get informed. I'm not speculating. I'm telling what I know, not hearsay. I said collections are done but not on crusade days. It is not for you to say whether Kumuyi will not find it attractive to come to SS or SE. What is so special about SS and SE? The attraction is soul winning. Everything is not about money please. I should be the one saying what nonsense.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by olawooro: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Because they claim most sophisticated in every aspect of life while they are not.

Sufferisticated comes to my mind...
Do you think they are not? How come their region is more developed than any other in the country
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

Sorry, get informed. I'm not speculating. I'm telling what I know, not hearsay. I said collections are done but not on crusade days. It is not for you to say whether Kumuyi will not find it attractive to come to SS or SE. What is so special about SS and SE? The attraction is soul winning. Everything is not about money please. I should be the one saying what nonsense.

Do you go to crusade at all??
They don't collect money scam??

Stop spewing thrash here...
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Love of Money has eventually lifted the whole bigotry driven pastor.

What a miss
I ask again, what is so special about SS or SE? Kumuyi had crusades in Lagos state for 30 consecutive days last year and no collections were made. Get the right perspective man. Soul winning is his mission, not money making.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
olawooro:
He knows you are more or less pagans, that is why he finds it attractive to come to ss and sE. Because you need salvation over there.

We are predominantly Christians unlike south west, almost half of their people hits their heads on ground mainly on Fridays.

And I ask why didn't he go and do crusade in sambisa to convert everybody there??

He feels he can come to SS and SE to scam us....
I only pity The gullible poor ones that attends to his scam crusades
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
olawooro:
Do you think they are not? How come their region is more developed than any other in the country

If I may ask when is a no man's land a region??

Lmkmd... grin grin grin
Is osun, ekiti, ondo, Ogun, Oyo developed??

Lol
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Do you go to crusade at all??
They don't collect money scam??

Stop spewing thrash here...
My brother, I did not write what I wrote out of hearsay. Having informed you enough, I leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

My brother, I did not write what I wrote out of hearsay. Having informed you enough, I leave you to your ignorance.

I should be the one leaving you to your ignorance....

By the way who now funds the crusade if people don't pay??
Every businessman wants to make profit...

I leave you to your ignorance
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

I ask again, what is so special about SS or SE? Kumuyi had crusades in Lagos state for 30 consecutive days last year and no collections were made. Get the right perspective man. Soul winning is his mission, not money making.

Why you dey lie like this....

You can lie for Africa... shocked
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by vislabraye(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
One fact that I am sure of is that:

Pastor Kumuyi will have nothing to do with the school. He wouldn't be either the Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor.

But it might be expensive, but certainly not like Convenant.

He won't be slapping students grin
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by vislabraye(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

We are predominantly Christians unlike south west, almost half of their people hits their heads on ground mainly on Fridays.

And I ask why didn't he go and do crusade in sambisa to convert everybody there??

To tell you the truth, Kumuyi is not materialistic. If he were so concerned about money, Deeper Life would have been the richest church.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by omotisa711(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
But its a lie dt kumuyi collect monie or offering in d crusade. It had never happens anywhere so let us be guided
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

I should be the one leaving you to your ignorance....

By the way who now funds the crusade if people don't pay??
Every businessman wants to make profit...

I leave you to your ignorance
I expected you to ask this question ab initio. Crusades are funded by members before the crusades. There are levies as well as tithes and offerings collected at regular church meets. I repeat, collections are not made during crusades. Only 11 days as a Nairalander and you no won learn to respect people.. Everything is not about money please. His mission is soul winning!
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Trustisaburden: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ebayray:
Sometimes I wonder what church has got to do with owning universities... The funny thing is that they're all expensive and not even one - third of deir members can afford it.
Even the secondary school here in Benin is so expensive....

# am not hating.

what about islamic universities like in Sudan, Iran, Yemen and co?
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
vislabraye:

To tell you the truth, Kumuyi is not materialistic. If he were so concerned about money, Deeper Life would have been the richest church.

We are predominantly Christians already....
He can go elsewhere and do his crusades...
Imagine in sw he don't collect from them but in my backyard he collects.

Pure modernized scam

I just Hope the people of SS and SE is seeing this manifestation. Yet we are Christians and SW and N that are predominantly Muslims are not bordered with crusade even the ones done in sw they don't pay.

What a scam.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

I expected you to ask this question ab initio. Crusades are funded by members before the crusades. There are levies as well as tithes and offerings collected at regular church meets. I repeat, collections are not made during crusades. Only 11 days as a Nairalander and you no won learn to respect people.. Everything is not about money please. His mission is soul winning!

What kind of crusade is it that people don't give offering in ??

Besides my point is that there are pegans and more muslims in the north and sambisa even sw. He should go and win souls there....

Let him stop scamming people in SS and SE.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
vislabraye:

He won't be slapping students grin

Lolz, am sure of that

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

What kind of crusade is it that people don't give offering in ??

Besides my point is that there are pegans and more muslims in the north and sambisa even sw. He should go and win souls there....

Let him stop scamming people in SS and SE.

There you go again. Kumuyi has held crusades all over the north and beyond even in in core muslim countries. If you ask me what kind of crusade is held without taking collections, the reply is that of Kumuyi and please do not call me a liar again until you verify. Not every preacher is a scammer, bro. After confirmation, please don't forget to apologise to @Henovy(Smiles). Jesus loves you, bro. We are not here to fight at Nairaland.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sermwell:
hahaha. Ebere will not kill me oo. Why u cum dey vex like dis na? Abi na exam? Dont worry. God will see u tru all ur courses especially ENL, ECO etc. Ijn.

Lolz grin grin grin grin.

Na exam ooo.
Amen.

Am just vexing jare embarassed.

Pls wats ur name?.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

There you go again. Kumuyi has held crusades all over the north and beyond even in in core muslim countries. If you ask me what kind of crusade is held without taking collections, the reply is that of Kumuyi and please do not call me a liar again until you verify. Not every preacher is a scammer, bro. After confirmation, please don't forget to apologise to @Henovy(Smiles). Jesus loves you, bro. We are not here to fight at Nairaland.

Insult how??
That I asked what kind of crusade that offerings are not offered??
I am not here to fight you too and I know that Jesus loves me, that's the more reason why I should continue preaching of scams done against some regions.
I hate scam pastors.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Forwetinnah: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Flex your muscle behind the keypad and have fun!

But you have to think before you type. Every church different principles. Pastor Kumuyi is even on the church's payroll for your information. Their secondary school pays about 150,000 for tuition, accommodation, feeding, laptops and textbook.. Ask yourself, what more would be good value for the money paid?

Covenant Uni was used as an example get it right.

Meanwhile:::
I wish I could give out common sense to you, but it is quite expensive for you. Remain the way you are!

Blaaaaah blaaaaah and more blaaaaah!!

..and Oyedepo isn't on the church's payroll, i think you need the research more. N150.000 is easy money for a church that preaches against carnality shocked ? How many members can truly afford that...i mean some of them can't afford a TV or good furniture in their living rooms (scratch that, they're not supposed to have any to start with. ITS WORLDLY) yet you call such amount value for money? cheesy .
You see, most of you are just good at pointing fingers, passing off your GOs as saints and castigating others. Oyedepo was tagged a Prosperity/Worldly preacher for ages, now alot of those who pointed fingers are doing the same thing he does if not even worse. Here we are talking about Deeper Life University, and the only thing that comes to your mind is 'Covenant University'? Who even told you Covenant is the most expensive church owned University?
Are there no other church universities you could make reference to or comparison with? Enjoy your folly
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Insult how??
That I asked what kind of crusade that offerings are not offered??
I am not here to fight you too and I know that Jesus loves me, that's the more reason why I should continue preaching of scams done against some regions.
I hate scam pastors.
Why you dey forget so soon? You said I'm a liar that Africans can lie referring to my comments on the Lagos 30 days crusade in which there no collections. Anyway, no shaking, we learn everday.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

Why you dey forget so soon? You said I'm a liar that Africans can lie referring to my comments on the Lagos 30 days crusade in which there no collections. Anyway, no shaking, we learn everday.

I get many mentions, and I use last quotes to update myself. So don't expect me to always remember your monicker BC it won't even put food on my table.
Besides that I called you a liar isn't an insult but addressing your lie emanating from you what it is.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Henovy: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

I get many mentions, and I use last quotes to update myself. So don't expect me to always remember your monicker BC it won't even put food on my table.
Besides that I called you a liar isn't an insult but addressing your lie emanating from you what it is.

But I just made you realize that it was not a lie. So calling somebody a liar is not an insult eh? Anyway, I was not expecting an apology. Only just butressing my previous assertions and asking you to verify the true position. Isokay!
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by olawooro: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

If I may ask when is a no man's land a region??

Lmkmd... grin grin grin
Is osun, ekiti, ondo, Ogun, Oyo developed??

Lol
May I ask you? Assuming your so called republic become a reality, how are going to do in respect of no man's land? Don't you no you will be collecting visa before you enter a land that belong to no man?
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
olawooro:
May I ask you? Assuming your so called republic become a reality, how are going to do in respect of no man's land? Don't you no you will be collecting visa before you enter a land that belong to no man?

Lol....
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by olawooro: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

I know majority of you are predominantly christians, but mind you the first christian preacher to be hanged to death in this country for criminal offence (his case is already closed) is from among the acclaimed christian majority. Fake christians. Are people who put their head on ground not better than you. Even Jesus christ will reject you these pagan-christians.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
olawooro:
I know majority of you are predominantly christians, but mind you the first christian preacher to be hanged to death in this country for criminal offence (his case is already closed) is from among the acclaimed christian majority. Fake christians. Are people who put their head on ground not better than you. Even Jesus christ will reject you these pagan-christians.

And which Bible admonishes one to judge one another??

You need your kumuyi more sire
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by olawooro: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

And which Bible admonishes one to judge one another??

You need your kumuyi more sire
So you know that Bible condems judging a fellow human, you find it easier to call spoil somebody' ministry, calling it a scam?
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
olawooro:
So you know that Bible condems judging a fellow human, you find it easier to call spoil somebody' ministry, calling it a scam?

Even the bible call them so

And the Bible doesn't condemn itself because it holds the truth.

Fake/scam prophets
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by olawooro: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Even the bible call them so

And the Bible doesn't condemn itself because it holds the truth.

Fake/scam prophets
The first among the scam prophets, 'His holiness'. Every thin about Igbo na fake. Therh is God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / Abu Zaria Admission Threads / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.