Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University (78437 Views)

Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos) / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Natifa(f): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
twoondei:
Good stuff if you ask me.

I'm just concerned with the possibility of holding up holiness and high moral standards among adolescents in a higher institution.
trust me its not gonna be easy, not to sound paranoid, we can only hope.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by danfidel01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
anonimi:

Will you agree that they have FAR LESS secondary schools than the Catholics, CMS, Baptist, Ahmadiyya etc had for many DECADES in our country before these religious organisations established ONE university
Moreover it would seem that Deeper Life has NO primary school in the states of our federation, right?
Talk less of vocational & technical schools!

Does anyone know why a reasonable person will start building his house (education) from the roof (university)

Meanwhile, here are the words of Jesus Christ (Prophet Issa to the Muslims) that is related to this discussion:
Shalom!
Salam!!
Peace!!!

please pleas please and please try to always get your facts right next time.....
Deeper life has so many secondary schools all over Nigeria called Deeper life high school...
and it has been of great benefit to everyone
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Natifa(f): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Treash:
Hope d female students wl be allowed to wear trousers Nd party hard?
rili? Ur joke is so not funny
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Natifa(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmn impresive
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by mikolo80: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2016
LaLasTicLaLaJr:
Okay
Those private universities with 120 Jamb cut off mark for Medicine student
how jamb cutoff affect quality of doctor training
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by mikolo80: 2:24am On Feb 28, 2016
YourMrBoo:
See where all the money this man has been collecting from the gullible people via his crusade in SS and SE is going.

One tends to wonder if the said school can't be built anywhere in either of the places aforementioned.
Don't be worried, if the same school only admit a specific tribe.
Catholic university run comot for east when una pursue them with kidnapping and ultra low enrolment
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by mikolo80: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Adonis3:
I believe the only reason a church should set up a school should be to provide affordable and quality education for their members

Why would a church build a school that an average member can't afford

The saints of the old never enriched themselves why members languished in penury

But what do you have today

"Men of GOD" getting richer and richer, buying private jets etc

The church has become a business centre with a hub of commercial activities that benefit members in no way

Smh

#Adonis3HasSopken
will the lecturers collect affordable and quality salary,? why do you keep dreaming? will laboratories fall from heaven, will students agree to live in tents.? will they buy books with sand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by BrainBoss(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
mikolo80:
Catholic university run comot for east when una pursue them with kidnapping and ultra low enrolment

Lol. I think ritualist and cannibalism will do more harm than that.... If that's the issue.
Lol
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Talk2nanro(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
bebe2:
Even deeper life??

These churches are all the same?

FRAUD, FRAUDULENT, FRAUDSTERS

is this the homeless shelter , hospitals, orphanage, elderly people support that we desperately need in this country? ?

God gave me a brain, I will not be fooled by these punk angry angry
wow, i can't believe this reasonable post is coming from a woman, i taught you all are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Talk2nanro(m): 11:28am On Feb 29, 2016
151487made:
wen d missionaries came, they brought gospel and education. So notin is wrong if churches can emulate dat.
Islame came wit sword and Islamic teaching. Now at present we can see boko haram and shiite vs suni.
free education, mind you.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Lol. I think ritualist and cannibalism will do more harm than that.... If that's the issue.
Lol
where have you heard of rampant cannibalism or ritualism in north or west or middle belt
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by bebe2(f): 11:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Talk2nanro:
wow, i can't believe this reasonable post is coming from a woman, i taught you all are gullible.

gullible? where and why?

u no here say when sand too much for soup even bling man go see am?

its the men here dat have been challenging me about my opinion
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ebayray:

Sometimes I wonder what church has got to do with owning universities... The funny thing is that they're all expensive and not even one - third of deir members can afford it.
Even the secondary school here in Benin is so expensive....

# am not hating.

Was it not the Christian missionaries who started academic, health and judicial institutions before the Government took over? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by YourMrBoo: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
mikolo80:
where have you heard of rampant cannibalism or ritualism in north or west or middle belt

Online and on ground....
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by mikolo80: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Online and on ground....
Shiaman name the place na... no to ambiguity. is only ugep ppl I know o

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chazzyboy:

I believe it will be affordable

Most likely.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Most likely.

I dont think so . Private universities are not easy to run at all financially
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

One fact that I am sure of is that:

Pastor Kumuyi will have nothing to do with the school. He wouldn't be either the Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor.

But it might be expensive, but certainly not like Convenant.

Why do you say so? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
ekemit:

Wow good may be my children will attend it

That's a good ambition. smiley
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
busuyem:

The church is really doing great to salvage quality education in Nigeria. Kudos to the body of Christ!

Glory be to God. cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Joshkid:

Ripping DLCF till ah die!! cheesy

Why did you say that? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by Joshkid(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Why did you say that? undecided
I meant repping
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joshkid:

I meant repping

Do you care explaining what you mean by 'repping'? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
LordIsaac:

Great!

Glory be to God. smiley
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2016
LaLasTicLaLaJr:

Okay
Those private universities with 120 Jamb cut off mark for Medicine student

Are you saying that it is that easy to pass? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
twoondei:
Good stuff if you ask me.

I'm just concerned with the possibility of holding up holiness and high moral standards among adolescents in a higher institution.

With God all things are possible. smiley
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Restoring back the essence of living. Building up sound intellectuals with strong moral integrity. Anchor University, the hope of a New Nigeria!!

This will go a long way into making Nigeria great again. cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by whytetyre: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2016
franugo:

r u trying 2 imply dt d congregation doesn't give offerings during these crusades
haba!
It's not fare to speak about what you don't know, because of hatred. Have you attended any DL crusade, and you paid tithe on the crusade ground?
E beru Olorun.
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by whytetyre: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2016
jerecrown:
ogaooo, skul dt d poor cnt avoid
Which school, which private school can the 'poor' afford?
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by franugo(m): 5:38am On Apr 04, 2016
whytetyre:

haba!
It's not fare to speak about what you don't know, because of hatred. Have you attended any DL crusade, and you paid tithe on the crusade ground?
E beru Olorun.

hatred brother? wao that's harsh. i only asked a question, how exactly did u come by d hatred conclusion?
Re: Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
squarelead:

Cool

The prayers of the saints have been answered. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / Abu Zaria Admission Threads / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.