Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read (44262 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by AprokoGirl: 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ...

This is nothing but cruelty and wickedness. @MBuhari, have you not humiliated and disgraced @dino_melaye enough? And all because he had the guts to oppose you? Call your thugs to order and do not allow them to kill this man! If you can do this to a Senator then no-one is safe!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4439/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-senator-dino-melayes-imprisonment-read/

cc; lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by AprokoGirl: 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
embarassed

SEE MORE ON HOW NIGERIANS AND PEOPLE OF KOGI ARE REACTING click here https://aprokogirl.com/4439/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-senator-dino-melayes-imprisonment-read/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by madridguy(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2018
FFK chief wailing wailer grin grin grin grin why always PMB, Baba don't have issue with Dino because Baba belongs to everybody.

Dino and Dictator Yahyah Bello should settle this their fight from secondary school over a girl. tongue

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by KehnnyCares(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2018
Imagine this one. I don't really understand how FFK play his own politics at all.

Is he now supporting the man he once called slowpoke for decamping to APC?

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
Wailing just start. You never see anything

FFK if you care so much, you can tell police to release Dino and you stay in jail in place of him

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2018
Are you surprised? The ipob are always taking side with anyone fighting Sai Baba.

KehnnyCares:
Imagine this one. I don't really understand how FFK play his own politics at all.

Is he now supporting the man he once called slowpoke for decamping to APC?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by KehnnyCares(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
Are you surprised? The ipob are always taking side with anyone fighting Sai Baba.

This is really saddening my brother. I don't really understand how on Earth someone will still be supporting FFK politics of madness and tribalism. Shame

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by slightlyMad(f): 2:31pm On May 03, 2018
i am waiting for the grand humiliation buhari will go through in the hands of Sowore.

Buhari should be jailed as soon as he leave office.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by papoudaupolos: 2:32pm On May 03, 2018
FFK should be a minister of Badnews

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2018
Don't be surprise tomorrow if you see FFK singing Sai Baba praise grin grin Just rub his palm with money and you see him singing grin grin grin

KehnnyCares:
This is really saddening my brother. I don't really understand how on Earth someone will still be supporting FFK politics of madness and tribalism. Shame

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2018
Which kind moniker be this? grin grin grin
Meanwhile, Sai Baba is untouchable.

slightlyMad:
i am waiting for the grand humiliation buhari will go through in the hands of Sowore.

Buhari should be jailed as soon as he leave office.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by shaklisco(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4439/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-senator-dino-melayes-imprisonment-read/

cc; lalasticlala

like for dino share for bello

16 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Daviddson(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2018
FFK has got no principles to live on. This is why it's bad to play politics of bitterness - and wanting to air your views on almost every event that passes your attention. I've seen its negative effect on many Nairalanders here.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by ybalogs(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2018
Our LEGislaThieves will soon cRy FoUL.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by ybalogs(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2018
So Baba Buhari is now the judge abi? Continue

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by ybalogs(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2018
Dino Melaye 1
Yahya Bello 1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by ybalogs(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2018
But seriously, I believe his prison should be in the hospital with his health condition ( I really think and hope he's pretending). I'm I the only one pitying our singing senator?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by ybalogs(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
FFK famzing any enemy of Buhari. Indeed our politics is friends of my enemy (ies) automatically becomes my friend. Rubbish.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by koladebrainiac(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2018
Any enemy of Buhari is his friend. The senator got served,no be him dey sing Ajekun Iya ni o Je

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by GavelSlam: 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
The upcoming artiste would gain some inspiration in prison like tupac.

grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Chiedu4Trump: 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
Dino wanted Change now, make ein enjoy the change oh!

We all knew that Buhari is a Tyrant, yet many were foolish to support him.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
shocked shocked

Dino the man without commonsense ........how do you fight a person armed with AK-47 with catapult?

you end up dead like a drowned rat and fucking nothing will happen........

In other words....... Buhari ,Tinubu and Yahaya Bello right now

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
Birds of a feather....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by maduxs: 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
Karma is a bitch
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Holyman3(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
The ancestor is trying to please Tinubu to give him LAGOS again
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by maestroferddi: 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
Dino is remanded in prison custody and have not been imprisoned.

Illiterates all over the place...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Obito555(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2018
Both of u are good with Nollywood movies
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2018
WOW!

APC implosion coming to past before our ordinary eyes... Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by olakintanj(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
FFK chief wailing wailer grin grin grin grin why always PMB, Baba don't have issue with Dino because Baba belongs to everybody.

Dino and Dictator Yahyah Bello should settle this their fight from secondary school over a girl. tongue

So you think Bello can be ordering the IG and his boys up and down. Bello's veto power lies only in the confines of Kogi state

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Neddyogu(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
The upcoming artiste would gain some inspiration in prison like tupac.

grin

Kai! U be wicked sombori oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.