Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) (49996 Views)

Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / A Dead Baby Dumped In A Bush In Cross River State (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2016
wicked woman.... wicked world end time maid
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by samsonkjohn: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Wickedness angry
LIST of Construction Equipments Available for LEASE AND RENT
https://www.nairaland.com/2959424/list-construction-equipments-available-lease
vkon2:
OMG, dis maid is not human
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Elishaanthony4(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2016
OMG WAT A HARTLESS HUMAN IS SHE
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Heartlez
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by innocent1(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Please they shouldn't kill her oo! They should just cut off her two hands and legs then make sure she did not die. Just let her live her life without legs and hands so that she will feelthe pain before dying. Hearthless girl!

1 Like

Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by diasporaman(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
She look like a calabar girl
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by paulcaesar(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Sometimes I really wonder what will be passing through the minds of such people. How can they ever be able to sleep with this on their conscience.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by RuJay: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
mikron:
yap the maid is heartless cry
lolzz correctn I grab
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by sosilly4b(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2016
This is so disturbing. Can you please provide more details as to her name, the location where this happened and the reason for doing this.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Babyphinas(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2016
End time househelps
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Amypat(f): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
This is wickedness in its peak
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by norame(f): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
God have mercy... So sad
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Agukagu(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Mothers be careful about how you treat your house maids. This evil house maid might have over reacted to ill treatment she received and transferred her aggression to the helpless child in her custody. It is common sense to treat your maid well including your driver and security personnel
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nnetriplet: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
God what is this! And everyday am being presurrized to find "one small girl" to help me carry my baby...is it not better to be a full time housewife than to hire these type of "small girl"
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nnetriplet: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2016
mary36:
Waooo that maid deserve to die by hanging she's the first daughter of de devil like father like daughter
First daughter ke! U sure say no be him mama or babe be that
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Old story......
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by lilnapster(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
End time maid
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by DeMekus: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
I've seen that picture before but I still find it hard to believe.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by PASCALSILVA(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Madam mal-treating house girl and house girl mal-treating madam's children. When will this stop? Take your kids to registered day care centres.
EVEN THOSE PEOPLE SEF I NO FIT LEAVE MY CHILD WITH THEM CUS THEY RE HUMAN TOO NOT GOD RATHER I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD BY MYSELF
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Ghost01(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Gawd! What is wrong with us?! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by mukthar2000(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
OMG,that heartless girl must rust in jail with her family pls
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Agukagu:
Mothers be careful about how you treat your house maids. This evil house maid might have over reacted to ill treatment she received and transferred her aggression to the helpless child in her custody. It is common sense to treat your maid well including your driver and security personnel
Absolutely! Instead some people are on here castigating the poor maid, the maid is also some one's child, no one is born evil she must have pick up the bad manner from the way she has been treated.

I am a firm believer in treat people how you expect to be treated. Is infortunate for the poor kid but i do not blame the maid i blame the kid's parent.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by ideatoprince18(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
The devil will be like..."Who taught this girl this type of wickedness?".... "She will soon blame me. Oluwa, am innocent ooo"...

Modified: In an IPOD YOUTH's voice... "She is innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law".
..,,. another descendant of fool!!!! wat concern ipob wit dis maid!!!!
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by otiigba1(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
mukthar2000:
OMG,that heartless girl must rust in jail with her family pls
that heartless girl is also some ones child, have you wondered how she has be treated by the childs parents? Were do you thinks she picked the heartlessnes from? No need to be sentimental, i blame the childs parent not the maid they got what they bargained for. I hope they ve learned their lessons on how to treat other people's child how can they expect the maid to love and look after their child while they hate and martreat the maid. People should not give out what they would not accept them selves.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Simple take both her arms and legs.Including her ears and lips.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by rahman3853(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2016
OMG......me no go call police, I will personally behead that maid, tie her to a chair, chop of her toes, then her fingers, then her ears, then pluck out her eyes! Cut off her lips, then her tongue, then her breast, insert hot knife in her virginal and lastly chop off her head. Let her taste inhumanity to the highest degree. Jungle justIce. U can't do this to my kid and go scot-free....I will rada be dead before u go scot free. Infact if police catch her before me, I go say make them leave am, I forgive am, knowing what I go do for my mind.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by icybeth(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
end time house maid. may God help us.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by suteco16: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm.. If any family is still relying on the services of a housemaid or still looking for one with all the types of technological housechores machines we've now and also cant endure taking care of their kids themselves. Those families should be jailed as well if anything happens to their kids or home.

All my life, have come to realised that, its most lazy families that relies on the services of a housemaid.

The day i met a woman is a full housewife and she's 2 housemaids. Thats the day i drew a conclusion that 98percent of housemaids are employed by lazy people and not people who've no choice than to employ them.

God knows i hate those housemaids.

Sure! You said it all, they are lazy families
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
ideatoprince18:
..,,. another descendant of fool!!!! wat concern ipob wit dis maid!!!!

Is your pop chairman of IPOB?
Is IPOB your family business?

Go get a life bro... Smh
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Godmother(f): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
It is at such times I wish we could go back to the old testament way of doing things "an eye for an eye". They should jejely remove one of her arms just leave her to go. Iranu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) / Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.