Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) (50002 Views)

Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / A Dead Baby Dumped In A Bush In Cross River State (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Omg! sad
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2016
MODERATORS....please can we stop showing this type of graphic pictures. It is not because Nigeria is a free-state that you should accept that without permission of the person pictures are showed that violate the dignity and rights of the persons involved.

Those behind Nairaland are selling their soul to gain more hits, visitors and money.

Show some ethics and stop feeding the sensation sickness of Nairalanders, I beg you.

If the Nigerian law system would have been a serious one, I would already have sued you a long way back. Now you can trife on the fact that you are operating in a failed state where there is no decent law or order to enforce.

But it shouldnt deprive you of having the damn guts to set up a standard of respect for human dignity yourself.

@Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
What a demon possessed fellow
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm.. If any family is still relying on the services of a housemaid or still looking for one with all the types of technological housechores machines we've now and also cant endure taking care of their kids themselves. Those families should be jailed as well if anything happens to their kids or home.

All my life, have come to realised that, its most lazy families that relies on the services of a housemaid.

The day i met a woman is a full housewife and she's 2 housemaids. Thats the day i drew a conclusion that 98percent of housemaids are employed by lazy people and not people who've no choice than to employ them.

God knows i hate those housemaids.

Shut up. Will you help your wife at home if she needs it?
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
mikron:
yap the maid is heartless cry
I like your sense
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by melvinmelvo: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just observing grin grin
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by eminent007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lord!!!
Am speechless.

The Devil [Lucifer] ain't this callous.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by gqboyy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
househelp from hell
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Yungkizy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
The girl is not a human being, she is a human beast. So heartless.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by lilyheaven: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
is she going to eat that hand? devil in human clothing
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
gruesome!!!!!!?!!!?!!!!
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by oladapps: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
End time maid
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by TalkWithLizy: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
mikron:
saw this on a friends facebook page and i decided to share. according to him he said a house girl did to this innocent child, parents especially mother's please take note of the type of maids you employ. Be very sure of who you pick as a maid, may God help us

This maid is heartless. She deserves to rot in d deepest part of hell.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by mikron(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
jordanriverz:
I like your sense
wink wink
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by mikron(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
jordanriverz:
I like your sense
i dont know which of these cuties in ur DP u re but all i know is that both of u are cute. so which of these cuties are u? wink
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by mikron(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2016
dinachi:

Very simple solution,just cut off her two hands too and cut off the legs at the hips as a final note of warning.
bible thinks otherwise wink
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by mikolo80: 2:30am On Feb 28, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm.. If any family is still relying on the services of a housemaid or still looking for one with all the types of technological housechores machines we've now and also cant endure taking care of their kids themselves. Those families should be jailed as well if anything happens to their kids or home.

All my life, have come to realised that, its most lazy families that relies on the services of a housemaid.

The day i met a woman is a full housewife and she's 2 housemaids. Thats the day i drew a conclusion that 98percent of housemaids are employed by lazy people and not people who've no choice than to employ them.

God knows i hate those housemaids.
if person talk na dem go de form career woman
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
mikron:
i dont know which of these cuties in ur DP u re but all i know is that both of u are cute. so which of these cuties are u? wink
I'm d one in yellow and that's my younger sis in pink.
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by mikron(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
jordanriverz:
wow, u girls are beautiful
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by robosky02(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
jordanriverz:

issorite
Re: House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 29, 2016
where was the child's mother? That's where the blame lays. Women need to prioritize correctly. Giving your babies to strangers then crying foul is foolish parenting nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.