Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja (36313 Views)

I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by sukkot: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
nigga in blue like ' only me one with these three women ? walahi God is good '
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by miqos02(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
ok
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by truthspeaks: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
She offered a lesson dat we shld be diligent in watever dignified labour we r engaged in and dat we nid God n luck in our lives nt jst hardwrk. Thr4 we hv evry reason to be hopeful.
Jimbiz:
E be like say na only me never known wetin this girl dey offer Nigeria ooooo.. make una tell me wetin she dey do to help Nigeria......

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by bolt000(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Na God go punish that bar wey dey play 'pick up the call' around my area.
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
This would definitely hit front page!
Olajumoke matter no dey touch ground
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
ejihand:
This girl news is getting stale. Enough!!
stop clicking abi you no see headline yet you click and de complain join.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by makabulchi(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Ndlistic:
Olajumoke who flee to Abuja yesterday was seen with some of the staff of transcorp Hilton Abuja, and the welcome her with the word "thank you for our girl's warm reception"

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/olajumoke-pictured-with-staff-of.html?m=1

Ds babe go soon enta White House
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by squarelead(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
When you are successful, every one wishes to be seen with you, Lord Jesus, please let people begin to explain how they met me through my success.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by kgr8mike(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
I love what I hear and see about Jumoke. Life is a call to play your part. And God that sent us here knows what we need to do that. For her, the circumstances are what she needs to play her role on earth. It may not be the same for the next person but surely and certainly everyone of us will locate his/hers somewhere and somehow. If yours did not sound like Jumoke's then realize that we are on earth together but on different assignments and know for sure that all you have is all you need to get your duty done. Go ahead and play your role. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by miqos02(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
ejihand:
This girl news is getting stale. Enough!!
that's not true, u wouldn't have typed anything if it were

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by makabulchi(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Jimbiz:
E be like say na only me never known wetin this girl dey offer Nigeria ooooo.. make una tell me wetin she dey do to help Nigeria......
No condition is permanent

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by bebe2(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Where is her baby?

Hope they gave her a nanny that can travel with her and the baby.

This sudden separation can not be good for dat little girl
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by yadnus1(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Flee to Abuja,who is after her life?
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by bigtt76(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Ndlistic:
Olajumoke who flee flew to Abuja yesterday was seen with some of the staff of transcorp Hilton Abuja, and the welcome her with the word "thank you for our girl's warm reception"

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/olajumoke-pictured-with-staff-of.html?m=1

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Dejohnbull: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Soon it will be olajumoke travel to west gate with ajala
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by DICKtator: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Ndlistic:
Olajumoke who flee to Abuja yesterday was seen with some of the staff of transcorp Hilton Abuja, and the welcome her with the word "thank you for our girl's warm reception"

She "FLEE" to Abuja?

I am not surprised though. A lot of people in Lagos must have started disturbing her and would want to kill her for her overnight success!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by sauceEEP(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Local Rapper
Local Model
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by talktonase(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
see how tables turn in this life.This same staff will not buy jumoke's bread if there lives depended on it.see them famzying around her like groupies
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by DICKtator: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:
Go back to your family. Your husband is suffering quietly.

Wooow!!!??I can see that you are really a fan!!

Always monitoring and commenting on threads about Jumoke!!!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Adaezeagu(f): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2016
This girl has taken over Tonto Dike position on Nairaland.
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by kalus02: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Jimbiz:

Inspiration that if u believe in God n have patience' one day ur situation will change 4 gud. Not APC chanji shaaaa! tongue
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by vicstar(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2016
olajumoke can I have a selfie with you embarassed
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by 4nobody4every1: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice and cool cool
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by InvertedHammer: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2016
/
Thank God for her life.

But still not feeling her as a model.
/
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by engrjacuzzi: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
if fani kayode or atiku catches her, her story will never be the same.......ask Genevieve what happened!
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by amtaken(f): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2016
The model is the shortest in the picture. How come?

Ndlistic:

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by amtaken(f): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
From *his* husband

Bukaiske:
when last did you hear from his husband? Did he complain to you?...... Abeg mind your business
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by blackpanda: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2016
duduade:
Why is her head big like this

Badbelle winch grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by blackpanda: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
if fani kayode or atiku catches her, her story will never be the same.......ask Genevieve what happened!

Abeg give us gist na grin
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by benji93: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
LyfeJennings:
God will PUNISH ANYBODY THAT BEEF THIS GIRL.
GOD WILL PUNISH ANYBODY WHO SAYS THIS GIRL SHOULDN'T SHINE
GOD WILL PUNISH ANYBODY WHO CRITICISES WHY THIS GIRL IS CONSTANTLY ON FP
IF U THINK U HAVE A RIGHT TO BEING A CELEBRITY OR SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE U ARE EDUCATED. GOD WILL PUNISH U ALSO
Easy now.
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Krixeminaj(f): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2016
I love her mode of dressing.... decent!
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by benji93: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Well God does his work whenever he wishes, however he wishes, to whomever he wishes,and borders it on whatever he wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.