Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) (680 Views)

Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by Richnero(m): 3:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Who would you pick as your best president among these?

Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by afoobabs(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2016
In PMB i believe and yaradua also meant well for nigeria. With due respect OBJ is a greedy man, he can steal buh with not allow others to do so. GEJ is a prodigal son ogogoroman he stole and also opened the gates of our money and forex reserved for ppl to steal and even shielded them by saying stealing is nt kworuftion.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by Olarajee(m): 4:03am On Feb 27, 2016
4 anytime anyday... others? Apologies
Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by jay2pee(m): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2016
I smh for the two zombies above me
Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2016
4, was the best president we never enjoyed.
During his healthy time before his sickness, he did the following:
1. Reduction of fuel price
2. Giving Lagos state its seized revenue by OBJ
3. Increment in Corpers' monthly allowance
4. Increment in workers' salary
5. Giving the greedy and oldest civil and public servants compulsory retirement to pave way for the young blood.
5. Empowering the farmers
6. Giving amnesty to the Niger Delta militants
7. First government official to publicly declare his assets

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by Jirate(m): 5:16am On Feb 27, 2016
OP, you would soon be banned for Spamming, this topic was on “Front Page” recently.
Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2016
I go with N0 4.
Re: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (photo) by Adminisher: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
No 4 by far. His successor was the worst

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! See New Nigerian Army Motorcycle Battalion In Action! (must Watch) / The Casualties Of A Third World Economy- The Option For The Yoruba / Agatu Massacre: Genocide Against My People, Says Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.