Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Seun Osewa Did You See This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Seun Osewa Did You See This? (3960 Views)

Did You Know About The Igbo People Of Jamaica? / A Distress Call To Seun Concerning A Particular Thread On Front Page / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Princephelar(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Yesterday a lady opened a thread on the health section about been molested by a doctor, I don't know what transpired between her and this indian guy "strahovski1, maybe he felt offended by the lady's comment and quote but that doesn't give that THING the write to say those about nigeria on a nigeria forum. You can read his words here as I can't copy and paste dunno what's wrong www.nairaland.com/2958015/ever-been-molested-male-doctor

Now the questions are;
1. Are they both banned already?
2. If not why? as racism is an offense a lot of nigerians has been banned doing so.
3. If they have been banned for how long?
4. If the haven't been banned, is this how the mods here operates? Then Mr Seun Osewa needs to check his team again.

I know nairaland is a big forum that can't be taken down easily, but God forbid that I visit a forum where an outsider will insult my country that much and still walks around each post a free man when my fellow country men have been banned for less aggravating action...

MR SEUN WATCHOUT, NAIRALAND MAY FEEL THE HEAT if this strahovski1 isn't brought to justice (That's no threat but a fact as so many people can't let this slide). I'm not hating on no one but then if some get banned for less aggravating action this indian and d lady should be banned too for as long as the forum's rule says.

JUSTICE I DEMAND!
JUSTICE WE DEMAND!

#Modified

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Beetwo(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Seconded cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Strahovski1(m): 2:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Princephelar:
Yesterday a lady opened a thread on the health section about been molested by a doctor, I don't know what transpired between her and this indian guy "strahovski1, maybe he felt offended by the lady's comment and quote but that doesn't give that THING the write to say those about nigeria on a nigeria forum. You can read his words here as I can't copy and paste dunno what's wrong www.nairaland.com/2958015/ever-been-molested-male-doctor

Now the questions are;
1. Is that guy banned already?
2. If not why? as racism is an offense a lot of nigerians has been banned doing so.
3. If he has been banned for how long?
4. If he hasn't been banned, is this how the mods here operates? Then Mr Seun Osewa needs to check his team again.

I know nairaland is a big forum that can't be taken down easily, but God forbid that I visit a forum where an outsider will insult my country that much and still walks around each post a free man when my fellow country men have been banned for less aggravating action...

MR SEUN WATCHOUT, NAIRALAND MAY FEEL THE HEAT if this strahovski1 isn't brought to justice (That's no threat but a fact as so many people can't let this slide). I'm not hating on no one but then if some get banned for less aggravating action this indian should be banned too for as long as the forum's rule says.

JUSTICE I DEMAND!
JUSTICE WE DEMAND!

I'm very much around man. You are being hypocritical. I was racist but the person telling me to go to Indialand.com that I don't count here was not racist? Yes where is SEUN? He has explanations to make to me.

If Indians are not wanted... block our IP. Write it on your website that INDIANS ARE NOT NEEDED. GO TO INDIALAND.COM. tell us to our faces. Not going under the rug.

Seun, Lalasticlala. . All mods.. come here and answer to me.

I am racist because someone quote me FIRST and tell me I don't count here a polite way of saying 'Get the fvck out of Nairaland. We don't want you'. Yet everyone has her back and sees me as the racist for giving her a taste of her own medicine. I wanted to ignore this but I won't.

Nothing will put I or my people away from this forum. If it hurts you all. Block our IP. Block our country from your servers and systems so we cannot register. Put our flag and cross it in red to show how much you despise us. Until then we are here to stay.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Princephelar(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm very much around man. You are being hypocritical. I was racist but the person telling me to go to Indialand.com that I don't count here was not racist? Yes where is SEUN? He has explanations to make to me.

If Indians are not wanted... block our IP. Write it on your website that INDIANS ARE NOT NEEDED. GO TO INDIALAND.COM. tell us to our faces. Not going under the rug.

I am racist because someone quote me FIRST and tell me I don't count here a polite way of saying 'Get the fvck out of Nairaland. We don't want you'. Yet everyone has her back and sees me as the racist for giving her a taste of her own medicine. I wanted to ignore this but I won't.

Nothing will put I or my people away from this forum. If it hurts you all. Block our IP. Block our country from your servers and systems so we cannot register. Put our flag and cross it in red to show how much you despise us. Until then we are here to stay.

Thanks.

1. #Modified no defense for nt including d gal at first

2. I just want u to know dt wen peeps come afta u, u go afta dem and nt their entire generation, race or wat av u... I wish this was a live forum. The lady dint come afta india did she? U came afta a whole country, hw did dt sound like giving her a taste of her medicine or wat say u ova there? Nt fair... I don't even av d tym to follow ur matter.

NB: Pls if u wanna quote me, do so wit proper understanding of my comment as I don't like argument...
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Strahovski1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Princephelar:

1. #Modified no defense for nt including d gal at first

2. I just want u to know dt wen peeps come afta u, u go afta dem and nt their entire generation, race or wat av u... I wish this was a live forum. The lady dint come afta india did she? U came afta a whole country, hw did dt sound like giving her a taste of her medicine or wat say u ova there? Nt fair... I don't even av d tym to follow ur matter.

NB: Pls if u wanna quote me, do so wit proper understanding of my comment as I don't like argument...

Did you read her comment? If No. Delete this topic.

If yes, did you see the part she said 'You know nothing about us.'

My initial post was not directed at any race or country. I was bashing the op for dressing like trash that her doctor molest her. Yes I repeat I said so. I did not mention anybody name or anybody country. I did not say I know about anybody country.

The woman then quote me saying 'Go back to indialand.com. you don't count here. You know nothing about us'

Tell me in sincerity, who started the whole race thing? I know u see d truth but hypocrisy and denial will make u deny it. For example u are in India forum and I tell u go to Nairaland that you don't count in India forum and u know nothing about India I'm I racist or not in that situation? Yes or no? Be fair. The truth is bitter.

I'm not here to argue with you. You created a thread expecting me that is mentioned in it to be quiet? You called Seun. Yes I want Seun. Not even you. Let him tell it to my face that I should go to a indialand.com if it's a normal statement not racist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Princephelar(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Did you read her comment? If No. Delete this topic.

If yes, did you see the part she said 'You know nothing about us.'

My initial post was not directed at any race or country. I was bashing the op for dressing like trash that her doctor molest her. Yes I repeat I said so. I did not mention anybody name or anybody country. I did not say I know about anybody country.

The woman then quote me saying 'Go back to indialand.com. you don't count here. You know nothing about us'

Tell me in sincerity, who started the whole race thing? I know u see d truth but hypocrisy and denial will make u deny it. For example u are in India forum and I tell u go to Nairaland that you don't count in India forum and u know nothing about India I'm I racist or not in that situation? Yes or no? Be fair. The truth is bitter.

I'm not here to argue with you. You created a thread expecting me that is mentioned in it to be quiet? You called Seun. Yes I want Seun. Not even you. Let him tell it to my face that I should go to a indialand.com if it's a normal statement not racist.
I still stand by d content of my #modified post both of u shuld be banned... Regardless of who started it. Dt she did doesn't make ur coming afta a country ryt...
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Greene66: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm in full support of Strahovski on this. Seun get over here and see this.

All d mods. This jungle injustice must stop. Corruption must end. My brother my sister rubbish

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Strahovski was indeed talking to the op saying that ladies dress like trash. Indirectly blaming the op for being responsible for her doctor molesting her. Bad or good. It's his opinion. He never said he knows about nigeria. He never said Nigerian ladies dress like trash. He never mentioned anybody. He did not even quote the op herself.

Then someone will now come and quote him tellin him to go to Indialand.com that he knows nothing about Nigeria and also HE DOES NOT COUNT HERE. That last statement is the acual racist statement not even the indialand.com. Instead of cautioning the Creamish herself nobody talk to her. Everybody attack Strahovski.

Nigeria is indeed corrupt. Bite me.

Even this one that created this thread shouting justice did not talk about the Creamish or mention the creamis who started the whole thing.

Mtcheew... yeye dey smell.

Seun Temitope Osewa where are you? Come in here and see what your forum is promoting. Racism.

All mods bounce here.

If nobody stands for the truth I do. You don't slap an indian and expect him to turn his left cheek because he is in your house. He has his rights here too. Creamish should be banned for her statement against him

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Princephelar(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greene66:
I'm in full support of Strahovski on this. Seun get over here and see this.

All d mods. This jungle injustice must stop. Corruption must end. My brother my sister rubbish

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Strahovski was indeed talking to the op saying that ladies dress like trash. Indirectly blaming the op for being responsible for her doctor molesting her. Bad or good. It's his opinion. He never said he knows about nigeria. He never said Nigerian ladies dress like trash. He never mentioned anybody. He did not even quote the op herself.

Then someone will now come and quote him tellin him to go to Indialand.com that he knows nothing about Nigeria and also HE DOES NOT COUNT HERE. That last statement is the acual racist statement not even the indialand.com. Instead of cautioning the Creamish herself nobody talk to her. Everybody attack Strahovski.

Nigeria is indeed corrupt. Bite me.

Even this one that created this thread shouting justice did not talk about the Creamish or mention the creamis who started the whole thing.

Mtcheew... yeye dey smell.

Seun Temitope Osewa where are you? Come in here and see what your forum is promoting. Racism.

All mods bounce here.

If nobody stands for the truth I do. You don't slap an indian and expect him to turn his left cheek because he is in your house. He has his rights here too. Creamish should be banned for her statement against him
...................................Seen
Or maybe u shuld chill a lil and read d post again #modified
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
wait wait wait!!! I I want to get something straight... some people need to get busy in this life..

u wanna start 3rd world war here on Nairaland!?..

like WTF.. who knows whether u exists?....

abeg social media is for info, fun and nothing less...

so get busy.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Strahovski1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Princephelar:

I still stand by d content of my #modified post both of u shuld be banned... Regardless of who started it. Dt she did doesn't make ur coming afta a country ryt...

She told me that I don't know anything about nigeria and I said what I know.

She brought Nigeria into a topic about a doctor molesting a girl. I have nothing to say to you. I want Seun. When Seun comes around let him mention me I've got words for him
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Creamish(f): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
SMH... Sometimes I wonder if u guys submitted ur CVs on NL and got jobs here... Ur lives depend on NL so badly DAT u take this place much more seriously than ur normal lives...

@OP.. Strahovski said "U ladies dress like trash"... I'm a lady and I told him its his ladies that dress like trash.

I rily don't care if u have BP issues over this. If u can't learn to differentiate between watz worth d headache and what isn't, ur cup of tea.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Strahovski1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
krattoss:
wait wait wait!!! I I want to get something straight... some people need to get busy in this life..

so get busy.

Tell that to the op who called my name.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Creamish(f): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

She told me that I don't know anything about nigeria and I said what I know.

She brought Nigeria into a topic about a doctor molesting a girl. I have nothing to say to you. I want Seun. When Seun comes around let him mention me I've got words for him

I said u know nuttn about us. I Dint challenge u to itemize watevr u read or copied out somewhere... U decided to show yasef! LMAO.... Take responsibility for the national insults u listed my friend..ur an adult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Thanks.
Now if you were in Nigeria I would really love to buy you a drink. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Creamish(f): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
krattoss:

so get busy.

My brother.. I just tire.. Ud think pple should be able to prioritize their purpose for existing ...yet... undecided smh..
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:
SMH... Sometimes I wonder if u guys submitted ur CVs on NL and got jobs here... Ur lives depend on NL so badly DAT u take this place much more serious than ur normal lives...

@OP.. Strahovski said "U ladies dress like trash"... I'm a lady and I told him its his ladies that dress like trash.

I rily don't care if u have BP issues over this. If u can't learn to differentiate between watz worth d headache and what isn't, ur cup of tea.

Are you married? Yes or No.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Princephelar(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

I said u know nuttn about us. I Dint challenge u to itemize watevr u read or copied out somewhere... U decided to show yasef! LMAO.... Take responsibility for the national insults u listed my friend..ur an adult.
I guess some peeps jez shy away from responsibilies... I agreed I was wrong nt including d lady (I guess dtz u) so Y is he avoiding acceptin he insulted nigeria?...
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Creamish(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolsix:

Are you married? Yes or No.

Is it ur business...yes or no?
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

Madam na wa o. I just want to know so that I will knw how to comment.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by joseph1832(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

Well... Considering the dude might be having ideas... Why not answer, at least to save the brother from being labeled a married woman chaser. LOL. grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Creamish(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolsix:

Madam na wa o. I just want to know so that I will knw how to comment.

Its not ur business oga. Make ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Creamish:

Its not ur business oga. Make ur comment.

I wanted to ask for your picture before

Your profile show 270+ old likes that means ur pix was there before. I would like to see it.

I have no business with d thread.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Creamish(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolsix:

I wanted to ask for your picture before

Your profile show 270+ old likes that means ur pix was there before. I would like to see it.

I have no business with d thread.

When I upload, I'll look for a thread wit nuttn watsoever to do wit pictures and Tag u so ul go see it. wink
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by lezz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Thanks.
Oh shut up, man, I read your posts and your heart is clearly made of laboratory glass-tubes.

A lady says your opinion doesn't count here and you went off like stream overflowing its bank and started reeling out our national statistics. There's no excuse, you behaved like a Milquetoast.

After reading your posts I felt you could be having hormonal imbalance and a twisted sense of right and wrong.

Learn to own up and cease the charade of bravery, keyboard soldier!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Princephelar(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
Oh shut up, man, I read your posts and your heart is clearly made of laboratory glass-tubes.

A lady says your opinion doesn't count here and you went off like stream overflowing its bank and started reeling out our national statistics. There's no excuse, you behaved like a Milquetoast.

After reading your posts I felt you could be having hormonal imbalance and a twisted sense of right and wrong.

Smilez @keyboard soldier... U a lil harsh on him tho.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Greene66: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:

Shut up! You hypocritical mofo.

You can't even stand close to him one and one and talk. I guess u d keyboard soldier here. He called out Seun. Let Seun do d talking not you.

No one give a fvck about ur opinions.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Strahovski1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:

I don't care about whatever you say. It's 11.30pm here. I'm about retiring. You better get smething to do with your night as it's only 7.30pm there. You have a whole evening to do stuff other than quote who doesn't give give a crap about you.

I'm expecting Seun mention. Anyother, I'll pass.
Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:

Where is your brain please?

Ok.. yaba left

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by lezz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greene66:

You can't even stand close to him one and one and talk. I guess u d keyboard soldier here. He called out Se.un. Let S.eun do d talking not you.

Here goes another Nigerian without a fixed address or means of identification. Poverty+foolishness = Vagabondage.

Nature did you an injustice birthing you as a fool, for i know of no medical or spiritual remediation for foolery. You would've fared better coming as a thief. Let the devil take your soul. studipity-magnet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by lezz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
coolsix:

Where is your brain please?

Ok.. yaba left
Cheap vulgarism, from a progeny of mental and material bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Thanks.
You are a PayPal scammer, go and look for rupeeland.com.

Cc omonnakoda come and take care of this known racist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Did You See This? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Greene66:

You can't even stand close to him one and one and talk. I guess u d keyboard soldier here. He called out Seun. Let Seun do d talking not you.

can't you just ask for blue card from that your garlic breath friend instead of taking arse licking to a whole new length

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Ownership Of Lagos: Between Distortion And Obvious Facts. / What Can You Say About Nigeria / Can You Still Recite Your Oriki? (literary Genre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99