Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) (4036 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by shocker007(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Because of Olajumoke, Many bread sellers will be more nicer and some will hawk regularly around big photo studios, they forget destiny is different. Completely different but hey, no harm in trying.(Just like the picture attached grin )
Not everyone will meet their own Ty Bello but with integrity you won't stay in one spot. That's the idea

My dad use to have one mechanic, his friend recommended that Mechanic to him. He told my dad he can leave his car for weeks in his workshop, come back and even meet money he left in his car untouched, yea untouched. Now that's integrity

Whatever you do if you lack integrity you can't go far, not every one will be lucky or popular like the bread seller but with integrity, you will go very far in your business or workplace

Moving higher is the thing with or without meeting your destined helper. As long you are progressing, you are doing something.

How una market today?

Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by Terry68: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
I love this pic

3 Likes

Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by dapsoneh: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2016
lol.....bt she no hawk pepper nw
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by cruzita(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2016
grin naija I hail una ooo

1 Like

Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by zinoking1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
lolz
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Liesssss,that's AISHAT ALUBANKUDI. That's an old pic of her.

She's a philanthropist and doesn't need helps.

1 Like

Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
The rise of jumoke is the beginning of humility..
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by GlassDoc: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
the hustle is real....lol
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
all dis baff up just to s£ll p£pp£r
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by MilesLamar(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Too cute
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by ennysuccess(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm d rate bread sellers dey parade my street sef no be here ooo cool
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by MoneypassGod(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
grin naija I hail una ooo
@cruzita how come u comment on evry post on nl, dont u have a job or something
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by bidexmat(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2016
No be otedola pikin b dis? grin btw...my nigga somewhere in ikorodu left his dodo hussle to form an olujomoke- wanna- be, forgetting there's no competition in destiny.. grin grin

Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by shocker007(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
@cruzita how come u comment on evry post on nl, dont u have a job or something
How were you able to know she comment on every post?
Seems you guys are in same shoe grin
Re: Because of Olajumoke, See what is Happening (Photo) by horlareey(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:

How were you able to know she comment on every post?
Seems you guys are in same shoe grin
Lol...Murder.

(1) (Reply)

18+ Dont Watch Nigerian IndecentStar Tblack 18+ Compilation Videos! / Moyo Lawal Put Hips On Display / Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.