Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video (34400 Views)

I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video / B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by abduldope(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
we only know him as davido's sidekick
jst like Batman & Robbin
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by sleeknick: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
d fuctard can't even speak well. nigga said "first of all" twice
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by carterkelly1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Hahahahaha, I dey laugh this boy he no know why..... make he go see wetin yung6ix goons do some Gboys for Escape.... wey soldiers no fit hold them, come be this boti...... na kevwe them go send gi you grin
the bloody aje...na udu road he matter go end... WARRI!!

6 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by ReachHard: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
They wan act Naija version of Tupac & Biggie grin...E no fit them please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
carterkelly1:
the bloody aje...na udu road he matter go end... WARRI!!

AREA!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by lambros(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Beehshorp:
Davido I know but who the f**k is bread?

Is this the guy olajumoke was hawking?
Guy you no gegt chills atall! lmao
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by 2rez: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
sleeknick:
d fuctard can't even speak well. nigga said "first of all" twice

Hahahaha cheesy, been think say na only me dey hear first of all... grin. E be like say he need baba blue sef. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by 4C2215131: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! But in a one-on-one fight, this dude will truly furk Yung6 up o! I will love to watch that fight. I don't know why, I really love watching fights.

Guy, no let bodi deceive you o! Na spirit Mata o!
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by vboss(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
see this B-red o...

'no let Matoto pulenchy and them Kevwe tidy ur matter o...

abi u no wan dey waka for Lagos.'

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by lordhugo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
tboneybone:
He needs to watch he's tongue, kktmb be coming for his a.s.s like some hungry hyenas

Corleone!!!

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by reflx(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Shame... this young man can't even express himself.... kept saying first of all...
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have met yung6ix personally even before he turned a celebrity..in a room.... Some were in delta state... Won't mention name..

B. Red don't fvck with the skinny bad guy.... You will regret it.... He won't fight you one on one... Warri boys don't do shiit like that...... We roll in goons... Hkn gang will not forget the crackers in a hurry

That dude comparing yung6ix body stature with that of b. Red..... U ain't see skinny guys doing big shiit yet... Na mind be everything... Nor be body!!

#waffgidi4life

7 Likes

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by adakoleagbenu: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
OneManLegion:
B-red?
What's a B-red?

Oh! That video vixen?!gringringrin
evil and funny
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Dekatron(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seeing this self, my head turn. . . I haven't felt so supportive of a celebrity before. . . .

THIS AJEBUTTER KID WAN BEAT YUNG6IX? OF ALL PEOPLE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . Seriously, KKTBM isnt the LADIES label like HKN o . . . . And besides, 6ix worked for his money. . . This mofo appears in any video is in, behaving like, infact, not behaving like :- HE IS DAVIDO'S B1TCH . . . Oloshi boy.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
floragregs:
Someone Plz whisper to him that young6ix is a Warri boy.
hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha no worry na em body go tell say warri no dey dull

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by coolh3ad(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! But in a one-on-one fight, this dude will truly furk Yung6 up o! I will love to watch that fight. I don't know why, I really love watching fights.

Bros no be by size oo...Like I'll always say...Na David kill goliath oo and not the other way round...
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
B red? It sounds like the name of a shetous hahahhahahahhahaha well if him wan die make him just talk am. No be say him go do dis do that him knw who young 6ix be? Phyno talk am for alobam him say Ajebo wan for street heheheeheehehe
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by amanze15(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
"chineke show me the way cos i know tomao"..... bred is high on cheap fame
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by SkinnyDude(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

You are not being realistic. I am not talking of who has the baddest clique...I am talking of, physically, who looks stronger. Look at the picture below and tell me who would win in a fight. Please, others should join in this discussion.
can they fight with weapon- bottles and plank? it depends on who is faster. young6ix can burst his head, before the real fight starts

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by stevechikwe: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
b-red abi na shina rambo b your name e b lyk say u tk sk abi. u tink say fait na body dem dey use now a dayz. beta shut up n face your career. no b una papa moni una use stat. talking ish callin som1 broke. how much u get sef. enof of dis HKN pple. wetin dey worry una sef.#wankstaz
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by cupidhero(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na this kind beef they sweet me,waterside boys like me go tune his ass up for free. Yeye!

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by michealadah(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Yung6ix can form for Africa, like he lived in the streets of America all his life,with his fake accent[/size]
undecided

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by carterkelly1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

You are not being realistic. I am not talking of who has the baddest clique...I am talking of, physically, who looks stronger. Look at the picture below and tell me who would win in a fight. Please, others should join in this discussion.
bros where I come from the biggest fights are not won by size o..yung6 has the correct appearance of a number1...I'm sure you know what that means!!!
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Davido and his group, always fighting. smh!
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by purpledandelion: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
All I heard is "first of all" ok, first of all you'll beat someone's ass up. Then next? Who's this buffon by the way?
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by chrystalC(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
To call B red an artiste is a complete insult to the word 'ARTISTE'.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by fernandoc(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
B red no learn sey small body no (sickness the hard way.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by kikiphy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Beehshorp:

Is this thez guy olajumoke was hawking?

grin grin grin I just died[/color][color=#550000]
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by neroysc: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
First of all, CAN you guys hit that like button for no reason? grin grin

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by kennykg(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
When you can't sing a good song or a good video to get attention
Threats on snapchat is the other way grin

B red ko B mumu ni.
I just wasted my precious mb angry
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Peacefulgold(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kolababe:
Davido’s Cousin Threatens A Fellow Artiste, Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video

B-red of HKN gang, posted an expletives-laden video on snapchat, threatening to beat up rapper, Yungsix, whenever their paths crossed.
Yungsix who had in January 2016, threatened to expose some big names in the music industry for their ‘injustice’ to him, now seems like the latest target of the celebrity beef saga that has been rocking the entertainment industry since the year began.

In B-red’s snapchat video, the ‘cucumber’ crooner called Yungsix broke, and threatened to beat him as well as his crew. Here’s what he had to say:
‘First of all, Yung6ix if i see you, I’m fu*king going to beat your ass. I’m going to F*ck you and your crew up, You understand. You are wearing a fake chain, You are F*cking broke’.

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx3UiOukRt4
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/davidos-cousin-threatens-fellow-artiste.html
Y cant this dudes just grow up
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video by Alfred234(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Beehshorp:

Is this the guy olajumoke was hawking?
Lmao!!! I saw what you did there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva / Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.