Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows (34397 Views)

I Will Smile Till This Breathing Machine Fails Me – Girl That Breathes With Oxyg / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by allwell51: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2020
“Don’t disrespect Wizkid, if you mess with Starboy you mess with me” - Stargyal Adeola Vows on her Period!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S3V4UZYg7w

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by YoonSung59: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Attention Seeker!

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Iya wants follow back grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by mayklef(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2020
My Question is WHO ARE YOU

48 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by icuminpiss(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
She fine sha, if wizzy chuk prick for this one ehn

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by moscobabs(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Centcanada: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cheap popularity!

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Guest911: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Children of nowadays are sooo lose.
Sha our parents don try taya. But things are hard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by RichDad1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Starboy we know ; Eskiss me who are you ? angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by kingxsamz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is that why you wasted groundnut oil on your breasts? undecided
And who the hell is she?

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by ImDStar: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
God help us.
Different wahala 4 dis country.
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by SmartPolician: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Wow

And this NONSENSE makes the front page

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Kokaine(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
See her wardrobe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by syluck(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
What should we do with this news? grin
She can't do shit to anyone.

Anyways, 30BG on Nairaland, we feast by 12am.

A better time to make us more happy and enjoy good music. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
OK naaw
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by motionarena: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg shift.

Attention seeking Olosho

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by IamGreen1(f): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
What is she now capable of doing, all these clout chasers sef. Ntor Wizzy won't follow you if that's what you're expecting.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by RedPanthar: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
cheesy Smh.

Get Your Priorities Right angry HandSlap Over Face angry
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Freestainworld(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Baby mama material

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wizkid Baba nla
Ladies man, na dem dey rush am, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by StPete: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
And na person dota be this one o...chai

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by GeneralStan(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
You have been noticed...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Mokason288(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
My Question is How old are you?

And who are you referring to

Because you sound like a fool

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by flexzy001: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
No follow back for u
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by bestower: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Indomie generation girl...no brain,no shame, no integrity....just like whom he defends....

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Jack005(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Olosho... Lazy yoot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
She need attention!!!

But d only thing I am seeing is oil...
OIL EVERYWHERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by nsiba: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Why is NAIRALAND becoming this USELESS

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by RomanianNinja: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala for artist wey no get this kind hoelosho fans
Re: Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows by Oksoluk10: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Why is the Op in hurry to push this to front-page? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo / Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) / Florence Onuma, Her Twin Children And Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.