Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Legit Is This Pics? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Legit Is This Pics? (1936 Views)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Caption This Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2016
M on a search for a real boxhead rottweiler and one of my contacts gave me a sample of what he has. Now the issue now is the pics he gave me,I ve a feeling I ve seen the pics somewhere and I doubt it at the same time and another clue is the cars plate number; it says kebbi and he dey enugu,well let say it ain't much of a clue. The thing now is, ve u come across this pics b4? the pups are awsome and i so much want this to be legit.

Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by pweshboi(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Simple now... Tell d person to show his face and don't pay him until u meet with him face to face if not OYO will be your case

3 Likes

Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
pweshboi:
Simple now... Tell d person to show his face and don't pay him until u meet with him face to face if not OYO will be your case
much appreciated.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by lahit14(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dat's not a boxed head, its carton head man, if they r legit u'll b a proud carton head rot owner
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
lahit14:
Dat's not a boxed head, its carton head man, if they r legit u'll b a proud carton head rot owner
lol, use ur third eye,ur better initiative and tell me if this not a pure breed. talk truth
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by miremoses(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
mehn!dis pups are sumtn else..take a look at d head,its even bigger than my head..bro,d pups are OK..d main tn z to know if d guy z for real!!
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by lahit14(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
lol, use ur third eye,ur better initiative and tell me if this not a pure breed. talk truth

Lol, if they r for real... Mehn! they r exceptional.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
lahit14:

Lol, if they r for real... Mehn! they r exceptional.
now u come cool
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
miremoses:
mehn!dis pups are sumtn else..take a look at d head,its even bigger than my head..bro,d pups are OK..d main tn z to know if d guy z for real!!
I wonder how small this ur head reach grin ni. well, about the guy,he's legit i just saw the pups today but the problem I get now is the tails which are all cropped, I now have to book for a pup when next the dame litters to have one with the tail intact.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by uchpanila(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
I wonder how small this ur head reach grin ni. well, about the guy,he's legit i just saw the pups today but the problem I get now is the tails which are all cropped, I now have to book for a pup when next the dame litters to have one with the tail intact.

me sef don't really like the tail docking of a thing
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by miremoses(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
hmm..don't loss d chance of gettin dis pup,whether docked or nah d pup make sense..how much z d pup
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
uchpanila:

me sef don't really like the tail docking of a thing
as in eh, it will be hard to tell the dogs mood and the worst, ve u seen how a docked tail rott run? It affects the movement not alone kills the dog beauty knowing that m getting a female rott.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
miremoses:
hmm..don't loss d chance of gettin dis pup,whether docked or nah d pup make sense..how much z d pup
he asking for 100k
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by miremoses(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
he asking for 100k
d price z OK..buh since u said u need a rott with tail..no p,mine has her tail intact doh...I have a friend(female)who's rott z preg..she don't dock her pups tail that's y I got mine from her
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by jeff1607(m): 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mckandre:

bro, does the head of a rottweiler says or defines how purebred it really is and also ignoring other features?

I asked because the craze for box head rotties are too much, when other type of heads are known to the breed
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by DidiLove1: 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
jeff1607:

bro, does the head of a rottweiler says or defines how purebred it really is and also ignoring other features?

I asked because the craze for box head rotties are too much, when other type of heads are known to the breed

Yes, actually it does. It's listed as a breed standard for show rotts.

1 Like

Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
jeff1607:

that's how to determine pure breeds by the head size. mutts always come with smaller head and rotts are known for heavy bite force which depends alot on the head size.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by miremoses(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mckandre:
that's how to determine pure breeds by the head size. mutts always come with smaller head and rotts are known for heavy bite force which depends alot on the head size.
I disagree with u when u say rott comes with huge head,some rott grow with a medium size head,but in terms of d big broad head,its gotten from d parents wen both has large head,I agree with u when u said something abt d heavy bite force..i've seen a a rott with medium head but still has all d potential a pure breed rott has.so pls don't judge rott based on their head only but study their colour variation,temperament,hips and also their chest.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by Mckandre(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
miremoses:
I disagree with u when u say rott comes with huge head,some rott grow with a medium size head,but in terms of d big broad head,its gotten from d parents wen both has large head,I agree with u when u said something abt d heavy bite force..i've seen a a rott with medium head but still has all d potential a pure breed rott has.so pls don't judge rott based on their head only but study their colour variation,temperament,hips and also their chest.
well, u know this is nigeria and with the number of mutts trolling the streets its really gonna be hard distinguishing them from the medium head size pure rotts and due to that effect there's no way to determine a pure rott but the only way m able to do so on my own is through the head size and body physic. you can bring a medium size pure rott and ask people to judge, u will see they will call it a mix because People has generalized pure breed as the ones with massive head .You can get me a pure breed medium size head rott so far u can prove to me its pure breed with all the pedigree certificates intact then m game.
Re: How Legit Is This Pics? by miremoses(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mckandre:
well, u know this is nigeria and with the number of mutts trolling the streets its really gonna be hard distinguishing them from the medium head size pure rotts and due to that effect there's no way to determine a pure rott but the only way m able to do so on my own is through the head size and body physic. you can bring a medium size pure rott and ask people to judge, u will see they will call it a mix because People has generalized pure breed as the ones with massive head .You can get me a pure breed medium size head rott so far u can prove to me its pure breed with all the pedigree certificates intact then m game.
well.l,everyone is entitled to his/her own option.I don't have much to say..like u said 'this is Nigeria'where quality is not appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Fantanstically Amazing 5months Old Male Bullmastiff For Sale / What Could Be Wrong With My GSD? / Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.