Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? (1085 Views)

What's Your Thought About Changing My Surname From... / My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! / Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by prestige2013: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Hello peeps,
Am I the only one for days now have been experiencing balance theft from MTN. So today to be so sure I recharged #100 without making call, only to check now #75 gone.

Are we the one to pay for the #50Billion paid to FG?

1 Like

Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by talktonase(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Someone just whispered to me that it is the dollar that has worsened it.
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by prestige2013: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2016
talktonase:
Someone just whispered to me that it is the dollar that has worsened it.

Is my voice imported?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by lumydee44: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
They even sent me a message saying my tariff plan is no longer available... I don't know if they are allowed to do that.
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by prestige2013: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Try this to opt out their nonsense subscription...
Dialing the code below can help you. *123*5*1# reply with 2 to view active subscriptions. Reply with serial number of any active subscription and follow the instruction that is displayed to unsubscribe.
You can also dial *123*5*2# and then reply with 8 to see list of active MTNplay services and unsubscribe from them.
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by ise82(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
MTN has been stealing my airtime making me to be scared of recharging. It's sad.
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by talktonase(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2016
prestige2013:

Is my voice imported?
From ghana i guess...
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by JideSM: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
prestige2013:
Hello peeps,
Am I the only one for days now have been experiencing balance theft from MTN. So today to be so sure I recharged #100 without making call, only to check now #75 gone.

Are we the one to pay for the #50Billion paid to FG?

Hi prestige2013, so sorry to that this happened. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread ,
where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by JideSM: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
ise82:
MTN has been stealing my airtime making me to be scared of recharging. It's sad.

Hi ise82, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread ,
where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist you. Regards
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by pillarmaria(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2016
JideSM:

Good day bro, I just realized this morning that mtn has removed me from mtn true talk plus to true talk and am now been charged 20Kobo/sec, I tried returning to mtn true talke plus but I was told 'migration is not allowed'.
07039818451.... Eweama franklin odinakachukwu.
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by pillarmaria(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2016
lumydee44:
They even sent me a message saying my tariff plan is no longer available... I don't know if they are allowed to do that.
they changed my tarrif plan too, what can we do about it?
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by prestige2013: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mtn True Talk plus no longer available, so all subscribers on mtn true talk plus are now on True Talk......
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by JideSM: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
pillarmaria:

Good day bro, I just realized this morning that mtn has removed me from mtn true talk plus to true talk and am now been charged 20Kobo/sec, I tried returning to mtn true talke plus but I was told 'migration is not allowed'.
07039818451.... Eweama franklin odinakachukwu.

The trutalk+ plan is no more available it has since been removed. Customer on that plan were moved to Trutalk and you get 100% bonus on recharge, 10MB on recharge once in 7days.
Re: Why Is MTN Short Changing Us? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
JideSM:

The trutalk+ plan is no more available it has since been removed. Customer on that plan were moved to Trutalk and you get 100% bonus on recharge, 10MB on recharge once in 7days.
am not getting any mb from my mtn trutalk neither is thEre any 100[ bonus.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Wish My Younger Sister A Happy Birthday.... 500 Likes Would Be Lovely / Would You Slap Ur Mum For 2million Usd??? / Funny Video - My Baby Putting On The Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.