Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! (2050 Views)

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / My Husband Is Too Jealous / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Fakemumu: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Well,i want to thank nairaland for helping me unite I and my husband..i posted here on the manner in which my husband was mistreating me emotionally...well now my husband which is a nairalander,guessing he might have seen it(due to the lack of communication we have in our marriage)and change drastically! He's now caring,loving and sweet to our little baby...am so happy guys!u don't know what dis means to me! I have my sugar Man back!! Missing him like crazy now...zip am off to "the other room"!

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
and where is d previous post?
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Fakemumu: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
and where is d previous post?
guessing he deleted it because he has my account n password
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fakemumu:
guessing he deleted it because he has my account n password
Nairaland's topics cnt b deleted or can it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Nairaland's topics cnt b deleted or can it?
It can't be deleted only the Mods can cool
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

It can't be deleted only the Mods can cool
Yea. so am wondering how Op's husband deleted her post o. #smelling lies
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by bigtt76(f): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
May be she's Lalasticlala wife grin

TreasuredLeidy:

Yea. so am wondering how Op's husband deleted her post o.
#smelling lies

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by finalboss1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fakemumu:
Well,i want to thank nairaland for helping me unite I and my husband..i posted here on the manner in which my husband was mistreating me emotionally...well now my husband which is a nairalander,guessing he might have seen it(due to the lack of communication we have in our marriage)and change drastically! He's now caring,loving and sweet to our little baby...am so happy guys!u don't know what dis means to me! I have my sugar Man back!! Missing him like crazy now...zip am off to "the other room"!

ok i wee meet you there
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Anyway. Congrats. I guess u just went thru d marriage first year friction wch normally happens in most marriages.

Na we give advice but when d tonjo dey enter kpekus for the other room, u no go share give us o.
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Maaamaaa: 2:43am On Oct 30, 2016
I'm truly happy that your marriage is saved. This joy you experience now shall be forever
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2016
bigtt76:
May be she's Lalasticlala wife grin

lolzz
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
She opened a new account
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by juman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thank God, thank nairaland.

The other room issue. grin
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Flexherbal(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
The era of change !
Re: My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland! by Richy4(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmmm!!! This is a good News..... Just in case you guys wanna have another kid, remember to call him or her Nairaland in your local dialect as middle name..... Because without Nairaland, he/she wouldn't have seen the light of the day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / Would You Marry A Woman Who Could Not Bare Children? / Senator Sanni Yerima's 13 -year Old Wife Cries:your Excellency, It Is Paining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.