Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence (5743 Views)

Seriously Looking For A Gospel Producer Or Label / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence by ignacio: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
My name is Kenneth Toochukwu Nweke, though my friends do call me kenpaulus
I think that i am the one that will shade some new ideas on gospel music in our
country Nigeria.I learnt about so many gospel musicians but i think it is far more
different with this one which anyone who can be help to me would see to himself
or herself.I have written more than 187 pure gospel songs.I developed one since
last couple of years, it is entitled ''DESIRED KING'',but there was no one to help
me bring out this talent to this nation.If you can be a source of help to me send
me an email --kenpaulus2000@yahoo.com or call me with this no 07039122912
Thank you so much and God bless you!
Re: Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence by solo234: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
bro, am gospel artiste my musical name is don solomonsong ,i will like to listen to your song on mypace.com am into rock gospel,this myspace site ID www.myspace.com/donsolomonsongtherocker

thanks bro so mush love

Re: Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence by ichommy(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2009
yes i have a bro my name is babatunde ayobami joshua cheesy a k a apostle d great what kind of song are u singn high life or what.

thanks

babatunde emmanuel adekunmi
Re: Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence by Marocute(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
I am also new to the music industry and am 23 years old based in Lagos. I am a gospel artist and i love singing my heart to my marker. It has been my life long dream to be heard by all men of all corners of the earth praising the name of God. Am in need of sponsorship. I have composed some few songs myself from the beat to the lyrics which I want the world to hear cause i want God's gift in me to praise him. Anyone who can be used by God should contact me with this number 07037203268. Your assistance will be highly appreciated. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction / Mxl Condenser Microphone For Sale / EME & BRACE ENT, Record Label Deal For Up Coming Artist....from South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.