Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? (5978 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by 5minsmadness: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
@doingood,

I understand how u feel. You are angry, you are hurt and embarrassed. Take some time off to cool down. Leave the house for a bit. But eventually I think u should forgive her.

Why?

Nobody is perfect. Everybody has thier weaknesses. Sometimes people rise above those weaknesses and at other times they don't. You've been married to her for 7yrs and she's cheated on you twice. Both times she realised her wrong and confessed to you, not that you caught her. I think she is truly repentant just that adultery is her weakness. Teach her a lesson to show you are offended by her act and to deter her from doing it again but in the long run forgive her.

Was she under pressure when she slept with the lecturer e.g he threatened to fail her if she didn't comply? Then u should deal with the lecturer too. He shouldnt be sleeping with married women.

. Take it easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Poster follow your mind
I wont tell you to divorce her and I wont tell you to ignore it
Take time out; take time off work or your business for a few days and away from it all and meditate.
Take a stock of it all, looking at the whole picture and do what you think is right for you & your children.
May God direct you
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by lesbiangirl(f): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
doingood:
If ur wife cheated on U and confesses to U and ask for 4giveness and u forgave her. 3 yrs down the line. She committed the same act with her lecturer in her school cos she wanted to pass. Her mind started troubling her and she confesses to u with tears. That d lecture have slept with her up to 5 times. She is from Calabar and i'm Abia State. What should I do. This time i've reported the case to d parent and the parent even flog her and treating to disown her. What should I do as she had 2 kids for me. My daughter is 7 and the boy is 1yr.

I feel for you op...please forgive her,fast and pray for her to change her ways, try and spice the marriage alot so she won't look outside. Cook nice meals,wear red boxers and lose some weight...(especially potbellies angry)

Trust me it aint easy to be married to one prick for d rest of ur life unless yua filled with the spirit of God. God forgives us wen we err so who are we not to forgive. If u leave her now what's to say the next woman won't cheat on you...so please ehn forgive her and don't forget to pray for ur marriage.

Stay blessed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by armyofone(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerian lecturers and the demand for sex, smh
Op, divorce isn't good for children so keep that in mind.

Girl, preach it grin
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

lesbiangirl:

I feel for you op...please forgive her,fast and pray for her to change her ways, try and spice the marriage alot so she won't look outside. Cook nice meals,wear red boxers and lose some weight...(especially potbellies angry)

Trust me it aint easy to be married to one prick for d rest of ur life unless yua filled with the spirit of God. God forgives us wen we err so who are we not to forgive. If u leave her now what's to say the next woman won't cheat on you...so please ehn forgive her and don't forget to pray for ur marriage.

Stay blessed!

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Chidoks(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
crackhaus:

Like I said before...attention or no attention from a woman's husband, some women are just an easy lay. Let's leave it at that. wink
And I was getting ready to hear your experiences. Must you leave it at that? Others may learn o.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Chidoks(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Following...
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Who am I to adjudicate? Lord have mercy ...
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by lesbiangirl(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
armyofone:
Nigerian lecturers and the demand for sex, smh
Op, divorce isn't good for children so keep that in mind.

Girl, preach it grin
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Abi o my sister grin...he wants to divorce so dt d poor children will live the woes of broken marriage. The lord is his strength and will let him find it in his heart to forgive smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Chidoks(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Stay blessed!
Lol!!!
The truth is that the aforementioned work for women.
But you're crazy to advice a man like that. Red boxers kwa? Babes abeg no kill me o.
He can fast and pray though.
And you added stay blessed? Haba yarinya!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Chidoks(f): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Abi o my sister grin...he wants to divorce so dt d poor children will live the woes of broken marriage. The lord is his strength and will let him find it in his heart to forgive smiley
Seriously, I'm tired of laughing na.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by lesbiangirl(f): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chidoks:

Lol!!!
The truth is that the aforementioned work for women.
But you're crazy to advice a man like that. Red boxers kwa? Babes abeg no kill me o.
He can fast and pray though.
And you added stay blessed? Haba yarinya!

It's thesame advice they give women in situation like dt...what's good for the goose is also good for the gander wink. I actually feel bad for what the op is going through but divorce isn't the solution...prayers,fasting and forgiveness dts d solution smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by sirneyo2005: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
are you sure those kids are your own go for DNA test first if the are your own forgive her if not ..........
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Olufunmihimself: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=lesbiangirl post=43305942]

Stay blessed!

married to one prick for the rest of your life?....

lesbiangirl you seriously need Jesus. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by greatgod2012(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin
lesbiangirl:

Stay blessed!

chai!!!
NL......I hail....
This is just too funny!

grin
lesbiangirl:

Stay blessed!

chai!!!
NL......I hail....
This is just too funny!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
sben2308:
Sincerely I will b hurt to my marrow but wen u love someone deeply I tell u no sins u can't forgive her cuz d luv overshadow anything.
D woman I luv with all my life was disvirgin by her EX and she knelt and told .Do u know I forgave her and do u know y?It's cuz I luv u deeply n sincerely .

Am not defending her but saying that as d head more jobs still needs to b done by u and remember true love overcomes all.No matter wat.
was she disvirgined by her ex wen she met yu or bfr she met u
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Moana(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Angelberry:

Listen to yourself madam ladyF, the man is in pains and all you can do is type that rubbish to get likes? Why confess and ask for forgiveness when she don't want to quit?

why are you hell bent on breaking their marriage apart? Marriage is for better or worse, no one ever said it will always be perfect. You want to be forgiven no matter how many times you wrong a person but you feel the same shouldnt be done for others. Is it not hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Moana:
why are you hell bent on breaking their marriage apart? Marriage is for better or worse, no one ever said it will always be perfect. You want to be forgiven no matter how many times you wrong a person but you feel the same shouldnt be done for others. Is it not hypocrisy?
Did you see my other post?
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
A strong man forgives, a weak man seeks revenge. Love conqueres all. Love forgives, love is patient, love is not self seeking etc. Dat comes from de book of corinthians. Read it and understand it. Your marriage vows say for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, now dis is de worst part of it, practise wat u vowed. Marriage just like life, is not easy, it has ups and downs, bt no problem has no solution

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by peace92: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Maybe u not satisfying her sexually needs.. Just ask her d reason y she's doing it... If it's cus u nt satisfying her... Den u both need to work things out so dat she won't look elsewhere
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by aflame100(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
doingood:
If ur wife cheated on U and confesses to U and ask for 4giveness and u forgave her. 3 yrs down the line. She committed the same act with her lecturer in her school cos she wanted to pass. Her mind started troubling her and she confesses to u with tears. That d lecture have slept with her up to 5 times. She is from Calabar and i'm Abia State. What should I do. This time i've reported the case to d parent and the parent even flog her and treating to disown her. What should I do as she had 2 kids for me. My daughter is 7 and the boy is 1yr.

My guy go and do a DNA test to ascertain if you are the real father of those children. Am sorry to say your wife is a serial cheat. you have forgiven her before then, after 3years she fu.k her lecturer good 5 times, what would I say? Op am so sorry for your predicament.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by sben2308(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
bardella1:
was she disvirgined by her ex wen she met yu or bfr she met u

Its happend wen she met me because then the ex has dumped her and we r dating.So imagine that and u still forgave her from my heart.Never spoke of it again ,I really love her deeply
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by postmann: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
For the sanctity of marriage, I won't be forthright with you. But I'll tell you this : Before you married her, there must have been some signs from her, which was indicative of her being sexually unfaithful which you ignored.

Most women cheat after building an emotional bond with their cheating partners. Very few cheat just like that.

Take your children for paternity test. Since she came up to you and confessed by herself, maybe you should take another chance with her. But It's entirely up to you.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by doingood: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
She's still receiving d punishment as I develop serious hatred for her
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by krauss: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
doingood:
Oga, she has dealt a very big blow on you and her marriage. If you want to continue in that thing( sorry for being a troll) she must in all aspects of her existence prove her remorse and CHANGE. One of the problems we have in this nation is lack of appropriate marriage counselling. You will be miserable if you don't resolve this problem the right way. Both of you should go for proper counselling if you want to salvage the marriage. I wouldn't tell you what to do but will say this, you know what you want. Implying that you are still punishing her might not solve the problem. Either you send her packing or you seek a redress. I must warn, let no counselor put the blame on you. Many counselors will try to reach a compromise by giving you reasons for her wrongdoings which will seek to besmirch you. A person who wants to cheat will cheat. Even a husband or a wife who does so because their partner has done it will independently account for that sin. Do you know what it takes for a woman to open her legs for a man?. Someone says you should go for a DNA test. I strongly concur with that. Its costly but worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by thorpido(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
doingood:
It's been almost a year now.Has she changed and shown remorse or is her ways still the same?
You will need to find a way to forgive her and let your marriage work or decide to let her go.A cold war in your home does not do the children good.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
doingood:

Please don't beat your wife because you are unhappy with life. It seems your job has been finished. Hustle, do anything that will bring money into your home. It will give you self respect and lessen the hatred for your wife.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Bawal: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Calabar woman!,that's their nature and its common among them.They did not see anything bad in having sex with anybody they want to.They see it as normal thing you can give to ur body whenever it demands it.A calabar woman prefers ur good sex than ur money.U have to bear it for the sake of the children.If you go for divorce,the children will bear the effect,secondly if you act rude on her,she may ran away with your children to another man where you may not see them again till eternity.What I am telling you is fact as far as Calabar women are concerned.Be serious and prayer and take her to deliverance and always show her the bible verses on adultery.Also ensure you are sexually sound and always prove to her that what she is looking for outside that you have it.Tell her to be always free with u by telling u anytime she need sex and don't fail her in bed.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Calabar women and sex....
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
Calabar women and sex....
What do other women have? Gender?
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by carammel(f): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
To err is human,to forgive is divine.

If the table were turned,she would forgive you and be nice to you,she would allow you have access to her body,she will cook your meals and do all other wifey duties so why would you punish her by detaching from her emotionally including not making love to her?

Truth is,if you detach from her,you will surely go out and get those benefits from another woman which makes you a cheat as well. Two wrongs can never make a right can it?

Men can never accept quarter of what they dish out to women.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2017
carammel:
To err is human,to forgive is divine.

If the table were turned,she would forgive you and be nice to you,she would allow you have access to her body,she will cook your meals and do all other wifey duties so why would you punish her by detaching from her emotionally including not making love to her?

Truth is,if you detach from her,you will surely go out and get those benefits from another woman which makes you a cheat as well. Two wrongs can never make a right can it?

Men can never accept quarter of what they dish out to women.

Men and OP are different. Your advice relates to cheats unless OP has cheated also.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by delana(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
greatgod2012:
I'm watching this thread!
Most ladies will say.......forgive her.
Most men will say...........send her away.

If it's the other way round.......

Most ladies will say..........divorce him, he's an unrepentant cheat! God bless you , I love your thought
Most men will say.........it's men's world, men are polygamous in nature, its not easy to stick with one woman for the rest of ones life.......bla bla bla.......

@op. you don't need justification of your action from anybody. Do what it's in your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide On My Mind / If Both Were Drowning Who Would You Save First? Your Wife Or Mother? / Husbands Raping Their Wife's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.