Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? (5994 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by carammel(f): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2017
pcguru1:

Men and OP are different. Your advice relates to cheats unless OP has cheated also.
I didn't say op has cheated or is cheating,I only wrote that based on some advice that he should detach from her emotionally including sex. If he bars sex,how will he cope? Your guess is as good as mine. Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Small cheating
Re: What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? by Bibors(m): 2:15am On Jan 16, 2017
My brother from the way you described the issue, your wife is loyal and that's all that matters, she got conscience ands that's all that matters, she let down her guard and had sex out of wedlock is wrong but not unforgivable or to be used against her in future. Bros plenty wife no dey Loyal even they don't indulge in adultery, Their attitude and lack of respect will be more intolerable than this act you described. For her conscience to prick her into confessing, I recommend she needs to be celebrated. My own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travelling After 28 Weeks Pregnant / Why Are Cases Of Infertility Common With Wealthy Families? / Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.