Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport (15799 Views)

NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) / Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) / EFCC Arrests Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa For N61m Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
The hustle continues
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by sharel27: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] the scenario u just painted is wrong. From the table u put up, it shows the profit of the drug producers and not the street value of the drug as u wanted to make us believe.

I can't confirm the authenticity of your claim though

kay29000:
61 million Naira? Come on! I thought it was only bloggers that exaggerate. The drugs ain't even up to 10 kilos of Cocaine. One Kilo is like 10k dollars. 7 kilos of cocaine is like 70k dollars...is that up to 61 million Naira?
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by kay29000(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
sharel27:

[color=#000099][/color] the scenario u just painted is wrong. From the table u put up, it shows the profit of the drug producers and not the street value of the drug as u wanted to make us believe.

I can't confirm the authenticity of your claim though

The street value is 17k5 dollars...even at $20k, it is still not anywhere close to 61 million Naira.
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by Ravenna: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
If not biabia pple, who will?
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by RaptorX: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

So this is Igbos excuse for trafficking drugs?

Na wa ooo

IPOB Youths and their brain
I didn't get the memo that Ondo state is now an IPOB state. I don't support drug trafficking but in this harsh economic climes I rather Nigerians traffic drugs than armed robbery or ritual killings.
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by PenSniper: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
weedlighter:
No tribal bashing please

Okay but please tell me se igbo don dey naturalize as Ijebu indigenes?
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by sunny2k: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
if dis Biafra was to come to past honestly it will b like d columbia of africa

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by PenSniper: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Well, am not surprised, they belong to the "most successful businessmen" in Nigeria who are envied by other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by ekanem92(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
all this drugs dealers sef, d would neither learn nor listen
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:

IJEBU PEOPLE AGAIN

If i hear,na format.
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by Chinom(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Not condoning drug trafficking, but there is no way you can compare this to the crime of the people that ripped that teenage girl's heart out.

That was a gruesome crime. Homeboys are habitual risk takers. That's the IPOB youth spirit.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chinom:
Not condoning drug trafficking, but there is no way you can compare this to the crime of the people that ripped that teenage girl's heart out.

That was a gruesome crime. Homeboys are habitual risk takers. That's the IPOB youth spirit.
ur head no correct at all o, u checked d names and see they r ur tribes men...see d poo poo u wrote after

I think their should be sensitivity on drug in d south east sha to reduce all this drug dealings frm same set of people
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Islie:

NDLEA nabs four suspects with N61m narcotics

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/27/suspects-arrested-as-%e2%80%8bndlea-seizes-n61m-worth-of-drugs-at-abuja-airport/

Igbo Kwenu!Kwedrugonu!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by engreo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
If we talk now, they will claim to be the richest tribe in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by Coolgent(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
This thing puzzle me a lot... why is it that IPOB indulge themselves in drugs trafficking morethan any tribes in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by Freedom4us: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
MODS YOU ARE NOT BEING CONSISTENT

If South-South or SOuth-East people say that they came to check names,
you will ban them saying they are insulting a tribe.

But the Westerners are doing the same yet no ban.

Then you will later turn around and say "One Nigeria"

See below and many others

billyG:

Igbo Kwenu!Kwedrugonu!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

good4love:
am only here to check names.. na them them..kwenu!!
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by JayJustus(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2016
if I speak my mind now one stupid mofo called a mod will ban me...inconsistent mod...thunder fire you but anyway I came here to do one thing as usual

***rows kayak outta white powder thread***
Re: NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport by NervousErection(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria’s SSS Is Violating The Law And Illegally Parading Itself As DSS / German Construction Expatriate Kidnapped In Kano, Policeman Killed / EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.