Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,226 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights (773 Views)

Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by mrrights: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2016
OLAJUMOKE: IT’S GOD, NOT BEAUTY BY MR RIGHTS http://mrrights.com.ng/?p=644
I had to pen down this rant. It’s to express my displeasure with the consistent efforts by some people to change the Olajumoke’s story. They are happy for her breakthrough they said , but felt it’s getting too much and unjustified. While they claim to be happy for her new status, they seems unhappy with the way the bread seller turn model is getting attention and endorsements. To them, this attention should be given to the educated, not the unlettered bread seller turned model. They systematically attack those that had given her endorsements, indirectly sending others away, yet claiming they are concerned about her, forgetting that the more endorsements she get, the more her and the people around her would be educated and liberated.
According to those not finding her story excited, the public should not be carried away by her luck, as if someone actually said people should be carried away. If people are using Olajumoke as a prayer point in church as they claimed, it’s not because they no longer want to work hard, they are just asking for God’s favor in their hustle. To use the coinage of Adekunle Gold, they want God to pick up their call. It is important to remember that, Jumoke herself find favor while working. She is not sleeping at home. Despite being a hair dresser in Ire, Osun state, when things weren’t working well, she didn’t just give up and resign to faith, she stepped up her game, left her comfort and head straight to Lagos to work harder.
The Jumoke’s story is that of an hard working lady who never gives up, why are we trying to paint it otherwise ? Some are already finding fault with her husband and how he carries their baby in a photo , all sorts of insulting words had been used to describe him. This is how media easily breaks family. Others are also complaining about the hypocrisy of the corporate organizations which I also agree with, but the question is, why now? The corporate organizations have always been showing their hypocrisy, why weren’t there any publications in the past about these hypocrisy until the Jumoke’s story ? Why can’t these story tellers wait for Jumoke to finish cashing in on her instant fame before trying to change the narration? Some others are even posting other people’s picture in almost nudity, claiming it is Olajumoke. It’s all geared toward generating negative commentary about her, but why are some people like this?
The latest is the comparison with others, especially the Unilag graduate who graduated with 5.0 Gp. They are wondering why the accomplishment of brainy graduate is not attracting attention like that of Jumoke, the bread seller. May be they should also ask those foreign media’s since they claimed we are elevating beauty over brain. But on a more serious note, is Jumoke really that beautiful? Certainly, she is not the most beautiful model in Nigeria. For me, one thing is certain,most of these narratives are misdirected, misplaced and wrongly timed. Very few are truly purposeful if you ask me. In addition, Some even said rather than be a model, they should open a bakery for Jumoke to continue selling her bread. To them, that is more sustainable than modeling. My message to you all is that, for Olajumoke, it’s God, not beauty, it’s God, not corporate organizations. So, stop hating the success and height Jumoke is attaining. Stop comparing Jumoke with others. You can score 5.0 gp, but you can’t bless yourself. GP is not success, it is not an invention that could benefit humanity, it simply reflect the efforts the fellow put into studying what other people had written. Many uneducated, or informally educated people do more hard work than us in the formal setting, who will celebrate them? Jumoke’s success is not her doing, it’s God’s doing. If you want to ask questions about how she is growing, ask God. Don’t be mistaken please, those companies giving endorsement to Jumoke are not helping her, instead, they are tapping from the blessing of God deposited in her and the global fame she achieved within a short while. She is not just famous in Nigeria, it’s global. Nobody ask cnn and other foreign media to project her, it’s God.
At the moment, any good business knows that the only sure way to pass message across or showcase your company, product or services for national attention is through Olajumoke. Sign her, sign your wide publicity, ignore her, to use a popular coinage, it’s at your own peril. It’s not for her beauty or style that they patronize her, it’s just the mercy of God. When the mercy’s of God come down, Anu oluwa lo so kale. It’s not by power or brain, it’s just reaffirming the supremacy of God over human. It’s beyond comprehension. Some may be trying to kill her story, but God would do what he plans to do. Olajumoke is not the only model in Nigeria, there are thousands of them. Her story is different because it’s a design by God. She is not the most beautiful in her village, not to talk of Nigeria, she is just the chosen one. Can’t you get it? She represent what God can do. Something out of nothing. So, stop saying they are praising Jumoke, God elevated her and there is nothing we can do about it.
The truth of the matter is that, no company would give Jumoke free money, she needs to offer a service in return. The only service she can offer at this time is modeling. She need as much patronage as she can get. Whether the corporate organizations are hypocrites or not, let them patronize Olajumoke. She needs their patronage and endorsements. While it is good that we should encourage these companies to be more socially responsible, we shouldn’t kill the boom of Olajumoke. Should these corporations withdraw their endorsement for her owing to criticism, we would be left with nothing, other than a bread seller. But God, who favoured Jumoke did it all, and we should stop seeing her as a threat to hard work, education, brain and purposeful planning. There is limit to the success one can achieve by himself, but when God is involved, it’s limitless. My phone battery is down, it’s time to sleep. Wake up when Jumoke seal an international endorsement, it’s God, not beauty. This is not an article, it’s my way of ranting.http://mrrights.com.ng/?p=644
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by Eebrahym(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Whats all ds long story sef angry

Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by SUPERPACK: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2016
t
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by Swissheart(f): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Right there. When God works protocol is placed on hold, suspended or even cancelled. The Holy book says the race is not for swift, what are we talking about here then?... .... This is a clear instance of when Baba God pick calls.

Oya God pick mine too, I dey dial seriously. SHOW ME THAT GOD WHOM WITH BRILLIANCE AND ELEGANCE DECORATED DARKNESS WITH STARS
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by teechudleyy(f): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Speaks my mind exactly. It also shows how very greedy and self involved the world is. God used TY Bello to discover Jumoke and everyone is tapping into it. People hating and saying she doesn't deserve it are not thinking of helping those who deserve it. Rather, they are trying to justify why they deserve the favor. We are in a world of takers and not givers. Its so pathetic
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by Iyamar(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Eebrahym:
Whats all ds long story sef angry
Seriously i no fit read am finish o... Too much story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by mrrights: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Are you kidding me?
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
I fink u r right
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by mrrights: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
; D
Re: Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights by mrrights: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

We Are Still Glo Ambassadors – P-square Insists / African Queen Yemi Alade Is On The Cover Of Vanguard Allure This Sunday / Breaking News: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan Wins $115M In Sex-tape Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.