Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics (19870 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by 9jatatafo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
This OP like yansh oooo
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Coolcash1: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
AbleGodAlways:
To ooooooo bad, unserious and irresponsible government

You mean GEJ aka Ineffectual buffon... Good.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by 4nobody4every1: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
The discovery of crude oil is a curse to Nigeria, Oh Lord God, dry up the oil wells, so that we can all go back to the farms.Amen cool
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Coolcash1: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
The discovery of crude oil is a curse to Nigeria, Oh Lord God, dry up the oil wells, so that we can all go back to the farms.Amen cool

Oil discovery is not the problem but bad leadership...Hope current government will work aggressively to diversify the economy.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by buJu234: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why the
Panic buying naaaa..
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by 4nobody4every1: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Coolcash1:

Oil discovery is not the problem but bad leadership...Hope current government will work aggressively to diversify the economy.
...You have a point though but for how long will Nigerians be subjected to the issue of poor and clueless leadership?.......Is it not the same crude oil we have that they also have in the Gulf countries, Venezuela, Libya, and other OPEC countries?........is it not the same humans with blood flowing in there veins that are managing the crude oil in Saudi Arabia and they have first class infrastructures and their citizens are well catered for from proceeds from the same oil, why is that of Nigeria different?........l repeat my prayers, let the oil dry up so we can all rest.... angry angry
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by seunfape(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
ds one no be queue.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by semitunde: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Don't know why people like to create unnecessary panic.

I saw the queue while leaving home this morning. Had low fuel and was going to Agidingbi Ikeja. I was super sure that unless the two nnpc filling station along Oregun didn't open, they would have fuel with little or no queue.

I was right. No queue, not even jerrycan queue.

Bought at the normal N86/L and left in 5mins.

If I was really panicky, I'd have queued and sweated for hours to buy for probably N100.

Moral: look for filling stations in industrial areas, they usually have lesser queues and they are the true indicators of fuel scarcity ( or absence of).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Coolcash1:

Fake pictures...try again Mr Wailer.

I downloaded the first picture.

As for the second and third, I snapped them myself. Believe me check the date I sent such pictures to channels. Please believe me. (I won't lie)

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Asiri1991: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sai Buhari! Istandwithbuhari.

1 Like

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Coolcash1: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Elijahrona2:

I downloaded the first picture.

As for the second and third, I snapped them myself. Believe me check the date I sent such pictures to channels. Please believe me. (I won't lie)

So? because you sent old pics to Channels TV makes them real? You should even be sued for spreading false info..

1 Like

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by macuwon(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
O.p that is not akowonjo, that is shasha, I was also on the queue. But it has reduced now.. That one no reach to complain na, we have seen worse
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by SOPIGO: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
op where is the long queue? You just wan show us say you don buy one kabukabu car. No be by force dem dey open thread o
Op y do u focus on TAN 15. now I c u belong to #BLAMEGEJSYNDROME
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Coolcash1:

So? because you sent old pics to Channels TV makes them real? You should even be sued for spreading false info..

What does it takes for you to believe someone? Swearing? Ok I swear I was the 1 who snapped those pics
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by bayonekind(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Airforce1:
Was driving back home from a friend's place this morning , ran out of fuel so I decided to stopby at Mobil filling station to buy a fuel but oh wow the queue I met ain't funny at all.

Black market sellers and okada riders took over everywhere ..

It took so much complain and patience before the fuel attendants attended to we that came with car and that are on the queue.

hhhmm
I'm tired of all the many problems facing this so called giant of Africa.

No security
Dollar on a steady rise
Epileptic power supply
Looting of public funds
Our educatiinal system reduced to "nothing " and now fuel scarcity.

Our president Hhhmm, I've lost confidence n that one because it seems his reason for coming to power s to be travelling from country to country with tax payers money.

It is well.

I bought fuel just 30 minutes ago at akute - berger area with no queue
I thing is just artificial....about 6 filling station in akute area are selling fuel with no visible quene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Taimakotitus(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Let us keep praying rather than complaining.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Moyarh(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
bayonekind:

I bought fuel just 30 minutes ago at akute - berger area with no queue
I thing is just artificial....about 6 filling station in akute area are selling fuel with no visible quene
You're right. Its artificial. There are actually queues in some certain areas, and i think its cos some certain stations are hoarding. I was on a queue from arnd 8am to around 1, in an NNPC outlet, solely cos they were selling more for kegs at 100naira (to make more profit ofcourse) and guess what, shortly before 2pm they said fuel had finished.
You cant really blame some people who panic, its the stations that are hoarding that cause such.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by paulodangelo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
When did it become wrong for a people who do not like the system that is being run with the taxpayers money and levies issued to us to complain about a system of government? Where there is an economic turmoil some people login on social media and try to identify themselves as sympathisers and curse out others and call them "wailing wailers" (whateva dat means).

The fact remains that we Nigerians are our own worst enemy. We see a problem and instead of finding ways to solve it, we become part of the problem and use it to exploit our fellow man (case in point the Dollar brouhaha).

I continue to plead on this medium that even when someone sounds annoying, it might just be out of ignorance. Educate them and not call someone who u feel u won't meet in life a buffoon.

The present goverment should hit the ground running with clear and solid fiscal policies to get us out of this mess we've found ourselves and quit the blame game because the man in charge and who can solve our problem is THE MAN IN THE MIRROR and that is PMB!!! Let's quit the wailing wailers s*** tinz are bad!

FYI OP's pix tells the truth. I reside in shasha and its mayhem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by nelxxy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
cry undecidedAirforce1 wey your album embarassedAirforce1 wey your album
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by phemy36(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Airforce1:
Was driving back home from a friend's place this morning , ran out of fuel so I decided to stopby at Mobil filling station to buy a fuel but oh wow the queue I met ain't funny at all.

It took so much complain and patience before the fuel attendants attended to we that came with car and that are on the queue.

hhhmm

No security
Dollar on a steady rise
Epileptic power supply
Looting of public funds

Our president Hhhmm, I've lost confidence n that one because it seems his reason for coming to power s to be travelling from country to country with tax payers money.

It is well.
We enter one chance train. Phemy36 de. Ire de
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by AbleGodAlways: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Coolcash1:

You mean GEJ aka Ineffectual buffon... Good.

Stop wailing
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Lighthouseman: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
There was a long queue in mararaba, a suburb of Abuja this morning
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by tunde2222: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some filling stations are causing "artificial scarcity". I tried 2 buy @Ladipo-Shogunle 2day nd queue was much. Drove down 2 Maryland (few km away) and fuel was available in d 3 filling stations I saw without queue. Same last week Sunday. I think NNPC nd DPR need 2 do proper monitoring.

1 Like

Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Leboska(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
is serious in Lagos now
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by chuksmad(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
when ged was there we fogot long queue.behold apc
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by mikeuz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
semitunde:
Don't know why people like to create unnecessary panic.

I saw the queue while leaving home this morning. Had low fuel and was going to Agidingbi Ikeja. I was super sure that unless the two nnpc filling station along Oregun didn't open, they would have fuel with little or no queue.

I was right. No queue, not even jerrycan queue.

Bought at the normal N86/L and left in 5mins.

If I was really panicky, I'd have queued and sweated for hours to buy for probably N100.

Moral: look for filling stations in industrial areas, they usually have lesser queues and they are the true indicators of fuel scarcity ( or absence of).

The Op isnt lieing. Have been in search for fuel in lagos for 3 days now, all petrol stations with que, the whole isolo, ago, ikotun region long que everywhere, was i. Ikeja yesterday, from ikeja down to oshodi, que was seen though not very long, but must petrol stations didnt hav fuel.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by semitunde: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
mikeuz:

The Op isnt lieing. Have been in search for fuel in lagos for 3 days now, all petrol stations with que, the whole isolo, ago, ikotun region long que everywhere, was i. Ikeja yesterday, from ikeja down to oshodi, que was seen though not very long, but must petrol stations didnt hav fuel.

I'm not saying he's lying about the queues, just that the panic buying usbt necessary just yet. I saw the queues too. But if you look in the right places, you'll still find fuel.

Stations in majorly domestic areas will be the first to have queues cos people coming our of their homes can easily branch and queue. But the stations at those industrial areas will have lower queues on weekends and during working hours - until real fuel scarcity kicks in.
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by horllamy(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:

hhhmm

No security
Dollar on a steady rise
Epileptic power supply
Looting of public funds

It is well.

I didn't see any queue for here Oooo
Re: Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics by Rosyblack(f): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2016
Coolcash1:

@Airforce1 you are such a political bigot and confused human...You just want to mislead people by blowing the situation out of proportion when in actuality sense nothing of such...continue to wail Mr Wailer...PMB till 2023.
congratulations! By then you'll be the one wailing. These ones who woke up early and started their own wailing on time will have retired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’ / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari / Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.