Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Agropreneurs,say Something Please. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agropreneurs,say Something Please. (849 Views)

Agropreneurs Urgently Needed! / Agropreneurs Urgently Needed! / Agropreneurs In Ado-ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agropreneurs,say Something Please. by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Due to my thirst for alternative income and love for agric,I have a simple question for Agric experts here.

I have just been given an acre of land in Ita-ogbolu,Akure North LG,and don't know what to plant.

My aim was to plant cassava but the owner of the land (gave it to me the to plant free of charge) said I shouldn't plant cassava because it will affect his plaintain plantation which is scatterred around my farm.

He said I should plant maize or yam or cocoyam but not cassava.

I just paid laboures to clear the land and am planning to plant maize twice this year.

But due to my being a nairalander,I want to plant something that will yield and bring me good money.

I mean crop that will guarantee ready buyer(s) and good money.

The optins I have now is ro plant cumcuber,watermelon or both or maize.

Please, I need your candid advice on what to plant that will bring in good money.

My believe is that we have agriculturists here unlike the farmer we see around.

Please help a brother with the best crop to plant.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Green House Agriculture? / Cassava Tubers For Sale / farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.