Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off (8593 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Early today Nairaland.com featured the bust off between PDP Social Media Director, Prince Deji Adeyanju and an APC Social media chieftain/twitter warlord Mr Segun Dada. According to the report on Nairaland.com, Mr Deji mobilised 30 thugs to "beat up"/Harass Mr Segun when they met at the club.

Before I proceed, I must state my utmost displeasure in the whole event that went on at the club. However, the report as published on Nairaland.com was far from the truth. Deji neither went there with ANY thug nor did he violently approach Segun. In fact, if there is to be a victim in the whole event, Deji Adeyanju is that victim. In fact, s if Deji had actually moved with thugs(as claimed by Dada), I don't think he(Segun) would be hale and hearty today as he is.

What Really Happened:
On the early hours of Thursday, Mr Deji and Mr Segun had hot exchange on twitter. Both men however agreed to meet as the Sofa Lounge, Abuja on Frisay to address their differences. As a gentleman, Deji went to the said venue ALONE. He had NO thug with him. On seeing him, a drunk Mr Segun broke bottles of Vodka drink with intention of using the broken bottles to stab the gentleman(Mr Deji). Sensing trouble, the bouncers working in the club stepped in and prevented Mr Segun from carrying out his evil intention. In fact, the bouncers had to throw Mr Segun out of the club while Mr Deji had to walk away.

I have to state that even before the meeting at the club, another APC Chieftain with twitter handle @k4334b had boasted that Deji was in his final days on planet earth(see tweets below). In fact, Mr Deji had reported the issue to the Police. How then would someone put Deji as the troublemaker when he was clearly the victim? They have been painting Deji as a violent man when in the real sense the youngman is a gentleman. We have to commend Mr Adeyanju for his maturity even in the face of danger and risk of his life.

I urge Nigerians to be very careful with some bittered people on social media. Had it been Mr Segun had succeeded in stabbing Deji, I'm sure we would have been talking a different story today. Thank God for the life and maturity of Deji.

Anyone seeking for the truth should please approach the club's management for their own independent verification of the story. The truth must be said.

Politics is not war. Violence must be shunned even in disagreement.

(See series of tweets below)

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2016

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
MR Adeyanju has also writen petition to the IGP....
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE

One Segun Dada, Aide to President Buhari has Threatened to Kill Me

Dear Inspector General of Police, Sir,

I write you this letter out of urgency and a genuine desire to prevent any tragedy from befalling me. I am the Director New media of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Nigeria’s main opposition political party. As a politician and an influential voice in our great country, I have come under several online attacks by members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) who support president Muhammadu Buhari. They see my criticism of the president as a sacrilege and an affront on their decision to support Buhari.

I have repeatedly said that I am entitled to my opinions at all times and owe nobody any apology for my opinions but they daily attack my views and opinions and go the extra mile to always defame and malign my name calling me all sorts of despicable names. This has resulted into a civil case of defamation instituted by me against one Japheth Omojuwa at Hight Court of the Federal capital Territory. This same Japheth who works in tandem with Segun Dada has continued to malign me. I have always ignored them because I felt they were been childish and taking politics too far until the events of yesterday, the 26th of February, 2016.

I had posted a comment on social media about the embattled former minister of Interior, Abba Moro, only for one Segun Dada who claims to be working in Aso Rock to come and start attacking me calling me all sorts of names like: murderer, cultist, etc. They have continued to defame and malign me for the past 1 and half years ever since the said Japheth made unfounded allegations against me of being a member of the Goodluck Jonathan Killer Squad, a murderer who escaped justice, a former cultist, etc. Out of maturity, I have restrained myself from responding to them since I had already sued the originator of the story, but Segun Dada will just not stop. He went on and on about the matter and said he will say all these allegations to my face. So we agreed to meet yesterday, Friday the 26th to clear issues. I went to the venue of the meeting at Sofa Lounge only to find him drunk and immediately he saw me, he flared up after I subtly told him we should talk. He pushed me away and broke a Vodka bottle to stab me,

An attempt which I succeeded in dodging. People sitting in the club gathered round and tried to collect the bottle from him but he resisted and broke about 2 other bottles and 3 glass cups in the Lounge. It took the club bouncers to restrain him and the bouncers practically carried him out of the club. He was so drunk to the extent that he removed his shirt and trousers. When I went outside the club, he kept shouting: “Deji, I will kill you. That is a promise.” I have about 4 witnesses who heard him saying he would kill me.

I have decided to make this report to prevent him from taking my life as I have become afraid and knowing full well that he might not be acting alone, they might decide to carryout this threat. When I consider what happened three weeks ago when his accomplice, Japheth Omojuwa invaded our privacy by posting online chats from one of our PDP WhatsApp Group that are confidential and distributed same and our phone numbers to their APC thugs who kept calling me and other members of my Directorate to threaten them. These are some of the numbers that were threatening us:

Nafiu 08186893867
Njo Njo +13013850385
Mujtaba Suleiman 08033122978
Eyitayo Oginni 08038548425
Idris 08068255877
Muyiwa Folorunsho 08096305746
Et Security 08069739997
Easy Orlando 0905225519002
Olawale Jamiu 08099690802
Baloteli 07069615280
Shina Akinsanmi 09051143575

I am convinced in my mind that Segun Dada is capable of carrying out his death threats with the help of none state actors, some of who have already been calling us threatening us because we are criticizing president Buhari who they see as a god that cannot be criticized.

In conclusion, I wish to appeal to you to look into this matter urgently with the view of properly investigating it and offering me adequate protection from those who threaten my life. I have already reported the incident of yesterday to the police close to my house who have assured me they will act on it speedily but I still wish to put you on notice sir.

I am most obliged.

Deji Adeyanju
Director, New Media
People’s Democratic Party
http://www.swiftreporters.com/segun-dada-aide-to-buhari-has-threatened-to-kill-me-deji-adeyanju-petitions-igp/

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by eleko1: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
sad undecided sad .The club manager/security should come out and tell us the whole thing not all dis twist N Turn story.Nobody should support any miscreants be it SEGUN/Adeyanju. Police should do the needful

6 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Waiting for OP to finish cooking........ grin
Welcome to propaganda canteen

cc: Modath

10 minutes later...

TonyeBarcanista:
The threat o Deji's life

Deji Tweets on the event

PS: Bear with me because I'm doing this from mobile

Mogbe!

All this while, I assumed Tonyebarcanista was in the club with them.
So this whole thread acquitting Deji Adeyanju is based on tweets by Deji?
This is called defining a new low in Nairaland propaganda. Ashamed is an understatement on my part.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Xzevian(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
There is always two side to a story.
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by walexzee11(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Did Deji slapped Segun or he didn't.

I need answer!

3 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tonyebarcaniata the eyewitness

9 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:
Waiting for OP to finish cooking.... grin
Whatever he is cooking won't be tasty cos he was not in da club

7 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

I know na....salty lies 99.99% of the time.
He's just name-dropping to appear to be in the leagues of Dada and Adeyanju.

9 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Claroo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
I only have one question bro
Were you at the club yesterday Tonyebarcanista

15 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by fineguy11(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rubbish!instead of u to outrightly condemn the actions of the two men,you're here writing an irrelevant article exonorating your fellow party mate,as if u were at the club with them..i cant believe it has come to this,the once respected BARCANISTER,now a gossip peddler!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am 100% Sure, TonyeBarcanista was among the 30 Thugs....

PDP Is Just A Useless Party...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

I know na....salty lies 99.99% of the time.
He's just name-dropping to appear to be in the league's of Dada and Adeyanju.
I don't know him(tonyebacanista) but I feel he's not being truthful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by modath(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:
Waiting for OP to finish cooking........ grin
Welcome to propaganda canteen

cc: Mo

Me can't talk about Deji Adeyanju marra oo, person that yaff been "alleged" say he kill person before? cheesy cheesy

As for Barca, he don collect job, make he kontinu. smiley

How ya doing? Happy weekend.

4 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by sdindan: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
PDP VS APC

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

I don't know him(tonyebacanista) but I feel he's not being truthful

Ok I see.
Put on your seat belt and follow the comments.
You will know him today.

OP is a PDP/APC master propaganda peddler and white-washer depending on the time of the month or the highest bidder. When he gets desperate, he goes into tribal mode: Ijaw vs Biafra or the rest of Nigeria.

I warned you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
They have been painting Deji as a violent man when in the real sense the youngman is a gentleman. We have to commend Mr Adeyanju for his maturity even in the face of danger and risk of his life.

Barcanista, is this how low, you have sunk? Smh!

13 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by iamfrankenstein(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
G
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
modath:

Me can't talk about Deji Adeyanju marra oo, person that yaff been "alleged" say he kill person before? cheesy cheesy

As for Barca, he don collect job, make he kontinu. smiley

How ya doing? Happy weekend.

Aunty Moddy... How bodi? Me? I dey apply wisdom for weekend o cool "No more parties/hangover in LA" as Kanye West would say.

This OP is getting desperate or is on Xans or something.

5 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Ok I see.
Put on your seat belts and follow the comments.
You will know him today.

OP is a PDP/APC master propaganda peddler and white-washer depending on the time of the month. When he gets desperate, he goes into tribal mode: Ijaw vs Biafra or the rest of Nigeria.

I warned you.
You are funny, how do I type in bold? pls teach me

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by doctokwus: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Anyone that does not fear God and pebbles lies recounted by others or because he is paid to do so,is cursed.
Mr Segun after narrating all what happened,despite the lies peddled by paid agents,has kept quiet since.
That anyone,no matter,if paid,can even come here and regurgitate the lie that the deji of a guy went to the club alone,is the height of foolery.Segun admitted going with 2 of his friends and deji claimed he went alone!
The venue was chosen by Deji,time chosen by him,what does it tell any sensible person.
After the incident,all over twitter,followers of deji and himself were gloating how he dealth with segun,a few hours after,all have changed their messages and tone on what happened.What does that tell any sensible person?
When we lie on behalf of someone,particularly when we were not there,we only incur the wrath of God on us.
Segun is contemplating his next line of action,to seek redress and restore his image.
Anyone peddling lies on an anonymous forum,should be bold enough to go to twitter and continue peddling those lies on behalf of a party to this dispute,so that when anyone of the parties decides to take legal action,that person can be bold enough to defend posting stories of events where the poster was not present.
A word shud be enough for the sensible.

14 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by modath(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Xzevian:
There is always two side to a story.

In this case, there are four.

1. The truth

2. Deji's version

3. Segun's version

4. Barca's contractual Nairaland propaganda... cheesy

Tonyebarcanista ... On a more serious note, "political analysts" that have aspirations of going places & doing big things are supposed to be above all "dis kain tinz".... Na wah. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

You are funny, how do I type in bold? pls teach me

Angel. Two ways.

Either highlight the text and press the B icon above the text box or manually type [b] before and [/b] after your comments.

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by oduastates: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
His Twitter posts are enough to prove that the adeyanju guy is a dishonest and dishonourable animal.
A person without morals and values .
I hope he is charged to court as a deterrent to other PDP empowered thugs.

8 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by eleko1: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin .Tonyebarcanista is like ALAROYE nah. His Network surpassed MTN.Everywhere he GO----------------->>
Angelberry:

6 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Angel. Two ways.

Either highlight the text and press the B icon above the text box or put manually type [b] before and [/b] after your comments.
Thanks[b] I guess am a slow learner
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Aufbauh(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
@TonyeBarcanista, you should have posted the snapshots of their conversation before the meeting at Sofa lounge.
The man Adeyanju Deji who threatened to show Segun the road to hell if he is man enough to meet him in the lounge cannot frein innocent and should not be regarded as a gentleman.

7 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by MORNDEW(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chai, is this how this boy has degenerated up to? Chai money is d root of all evil.

7 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
@Claroo: Deji didn't slap anybody

@NgeneUkwenu: Me thug? Very funny

@Modath: You never talk wetin de pepper you for my matter.

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by themilanway(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
I stopped reading at"He was so drunk he removed his trouser and shirt".Really?Like seriously?

You mean its possible for you or any sane person to go leave your house,get to club,get drunk and starts taking off your clothes?Are you fvucking kidding me?

Where got me laughing real hard was"He started shouting,Deji I will kill you" cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

In faka's voice"Kontinue"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Hosts Delegation From Czech Republic In Abuja. Photos / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Inuwa Yahaya: Nigeria Facing Worst Security Challenge In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.