Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off (8598 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by modath(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
boluwatife66:
chai quote me at your hmmmmmmmn.

I'm shaking....... smiley

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:

That recording was done last night at 10:35 by a friend of Deji @MonsieuJohn on the way to meet Segun so your talk about Deji being alone does not hold any water at all

And you said Deji did not go there for a fight……why then did he go? I doubt you actually know that Deji was the one that picked the venue and time and in his words daring segun to come and say whatever it is that started this madness to his face.

So why did uncle Deji dare him to come say it? So he can hug him and sing kumbaya?

Atleast we can put @MonsieuJohn on the scene so your story of Deji being alone is defeated.

Bye!
Guy, I know the man Deji and I've disagreed with him on few issues. However, I can vouch for him when it comes to being gentlemanly..

@John did NOT go to the venue with Deji. I challenge you to ask him on twitter.

Secondly, your man claimed tha Deji came with 30 cultists. Is it not funny that the rhetoric is changing?

Thirdly, Mr Deji, a man of peace actually went to the venue to iron issues with him and NOT to fight him. He isn't the firs or only APCist that Deji has met.

I stand by my position....

C-Ya

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Alphaoscar:

from the video there was a guy beside deji who took the picture while he ( deji) was the one behind the wheel.
They are both obviously silly and foolish and I wonder what is your own stake on this.
Alpha, Deji went there alone and NEVER assaulted anybody. He had no 30 thugs and he wasn't there to fight.

@Dumkem21: hahahaha you be clown haha

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by johnmartus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm sure he won't do that. Abi I commit offence ni?
keep shut you are just disgracing yourself here what will you gain from lie? initially i respect you for your explicit but i dont know that you are so useless like this

6 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy, I know the man Deji and I've disagreed with him on few issues. However, I can vouch for him when it comes to being gentlemanly..

@John did NOT go to the venue with Deji. I challenge you to ask him on twitter.

Secondly, your man claimed tha Deji came with 30 cultists. Is it not funny that the rhetoric is changing?

Thirdly, Mr Deji, a man of peace actually went to the venue to iron issues with him and NOT to fight him. He isn't the firs or only APCist that Deji has met.

I stand by my position....

C-Ya
Lmaoooo. John did not go to the venue right? And deji did not touch Segun. Okay follow this link

https://twitter.com/MonsieuJohn/status/703343790782865408

And see the attached screenshot. So we have John taking a video of Deji on his way to the venue and tweets by John saying he was there and confirming that Deji slapped Segun.

Please lie again.

I have more evidence oooooo

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Lmaoooo. John did not go to the venue right? And deji did not touch Segun. Okay follow this link

https://twitter.com/MonsieuJohn/status/703343790782865408

And see the attached screenshot. So we have John taking a video of Deji on his way to the venue and tweets by John saying he was there and confirming that Deji slapped Segun.

Please lie again.

I have more evidence oooooo
You arerepeating the same thrash from John. Why didn't he capture the first slap on video? Anybody can title any pics as it suit him/her.

Secondly, there is NOwhere DJ was filMed on his way. Perhaps he was filmed when he was there already.
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by asEdeyHOT: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You arerepeating the same thrash from John. Why didn't he capture the first slap on video? Anybody can title any pics as it suit him/her.

Secondly, there is NOwhere DJ was filMed on his way. Perhaps he was filmed when he was there already.

Shame you no get

Even in the face of evidence, you are still denying the facts

Again, what is your interest in this case?

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by vedaxcool(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:

It is embarrassing that the two of them actually have folks on both sides pushing them on behaving like school children.

They should both be condemned and suspended by whatever party or organization they belong to

Indeed
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
modath:

Pepper me? Really? Come off that delusion of grandeur pedestal & edit that "bust up" article..cheesy

I don't give you a thought cos you swing as the "elements" dictate, you are harmless bro, no one has any illusions... that you chose a side today doesn't mean it will be so tomorrow!!

Nohin do you, God bless ya hustle... smiley

Sheee...

@Bust Up. You made my day grin

3 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I will just drop these last set of screenshots and thats all. Everyone can make out what they like.

Remember that @MonsieuJohn is a friend of Deji, posted a video of Deji heading to the club so you can come up with whatever defence you people come up with

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
And lastly

Feel free to post your lies though

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by modath(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Sheee...

@Bust Up. You made my day grin

Abi nah... that bust off nor dey grammatical but prefer to point out the gbagaun in a "coded" way...

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:

I will just drop these last set of screenshots and thats all. Everyone can make out what they like.
Remember that @MonsieuJohn is a friend of Deji, posted a video of Deji heading to the club so you can come up with whatever defence you people come up with
Mynd44:
And lastly

Feel free to post your lies though
Lol, those screenshot from a man that made up story like a movie director. He was Present but he made up Slapping scene...

And he never came wih DJ
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by LRNZH(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
modath:

Abi nah... that bust off nor dey grammatical but prefer to point out the gbagaun in a "coded" way...

Did you grow up with some septuagenarians or octogenarians? Your wisdom can only be acquired from elders extraordinaire ...

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by MonPro: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:
Waiting for OP to finish cooking........ grin
Welcome to propaganda canteen

cc: Modath

10 minutes later...

Mogbe!

All this while, I assumed Tonyebarcanista was in the club with them.
So this whole thread acquitting Deji Adeyanju is based on tweets by Deji?
This is called defining a new low in Nairaland propaganda. Ashamed is an understatement on my part.

Protection-seeking at its peak. muhehehe!

4 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol, those screenshot from a man that made up story like a movie director. He was Present but he made up Slapping scene...

And he never came wih DJ
Lmaooooo

When did you become Deji's publicist? Were you there to know Deji arrived alone? I just gave you evidence that John was there with him as at 10:35 when he was driving there and yet you claim he did not arrive with Deji.

Okay na. Keep it up……

Or have you joined the PDP septic tank sorry Think tank?

Have a great evening. Ciao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I am 100% Sure, TonyeBarcanista was among the 30 Thugs....

PDP Is Just A Useless Party...

Oh we have seen how useful APC can be.

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by aventura: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
"We are the leaders of tommorrow"

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by MonPro: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Barcanista, is this how low, you have sunk? Smh!

Did he sink lower than you. You guys are of the same kind, just in different parties. Propagandists!

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Lmaooooo

When did you become Deji's publicist? Were you there to know Deji arrived alone? I just gave you evidence that John was there with him as at 10:35 when he was driving there and yet you claim he did not arrive with Deji.

Okay na. Keep it up……

Or have you joined the PDP septic tank sorry Think tank?

Have a great evening. Ciao
Which evidence? You kept posting the trash of that dude. Did he e you that he went with DJ? Why not ask him.

Have a great weekend sir
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Alphaoscar: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which evidence? You kept posting the trash of that dude. Did he e you that he went with DJ? Why not ask him.

Have a great weekend sir

How are you so sure that Deji went their alone ? were you at the venue of the show or your defence is based on heresay like majority of us here ? and what is your stake on this issue ?

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by modath(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
LRNZH:

Did you grow up with some septuagenarians or octogenarians? Your wisdom can only be acquired from elders extraordinaire ...

Does spending long vac with the grandies count? smiley

Minus that, I don't like to be that person that always points the "gbagaun" but it behooves an individual who is the "most grounded" to be grounded in grammar or in the alternative, employ an editor to vet what s/he intends to put in the public domain...

4 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by sokia: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, I am highly disappointed at you though I'm not surprised at your deliberate act to fault my position even when you have no concrete rebuttal.

1. Where did I call Segun Dada an Aide of Buhari? Abi you chew gworo?

2. Who was the person that went with Deji? Surprisingly you are saying at least "one person"... I thought it was 30. As for recording, almost everybody is using video enabled phone. Is it rational to conclude that the recorder must be a friend of Deji? Really?

3. Deji didn't meet him to fight with him.

Finally, who da hell is @MonsieuJohn?

PS: I stand by my position. I hope you won't switch to Mod power though...

And you should have cc-ed Lai Muhammed
guy please go and sit down u are highly disappointed stop disgrace urself please
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by sokia: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Deji has already reported the matter to the Police. I'd have kept mute it Segun and his APC crew hadn't taken o social media o spread false information.
you can lying contrary the management of the club report the incident to the police
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by idu1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=43304699]@Claroo: Deji didn't slap anybody

@NgeneUkwenu: Me thug? Very funny

@Modath: You never talk wetin de pepper you for my matter.

[/quote but were you there when the fight start?
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Bellfun(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Both fighters have faces we can easily recognize... You Barcanista.. Who are you?...

5 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
dunkem21:
..and I had wanted to meet Obiagelli this night @ club 69 .. grin ..

..the date is hereby cancelled till this matter is settled wink
cheesy cheesy no be only 69, na club party
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by dunkem21(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy no be only 69, na club threeesome

Lol .. You wan carry bodygurad ngeneukwenu come ..

Incase, I slap your bombom tongue
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
sokia:
you can lying contrary the management of the club report the incident to the police
plz don't spoil this soap opera we are enjoying here with your English

2 Likes

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Comic Relief
Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
dunkem21:

Lol .. You wan carry bodygurad ngeneukwenu come ..

Incase, I slap your bombom tongue
you couldn't even help a brother there from a pack of zombies. I tire for your matter ooo

1 Like

Re: The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off by Babacele: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
modath:

Pepper me? Really? Come off that delusion of grandeur pedestal & edit that "bust up" article..cheesy

I don't give you a thought cos you swing as the "elements" dictate, you are harmless bro, no one has any illusions... that you chose a side today doesn't mean it will be so tomorrow!!

Nohin do you, God bless ya hustle... smiley
pepper ko tomato ni. u dey mind that liar. mtcheew!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Peter Obi, Former Governor Anambra State / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi / Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.