Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Fell In Love With A Succubus. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fell In Love With A Succubus. (1589 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With A Succubus. by RemenZack(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

My friends warned me gravely, as if I were walking earnestly to my grave. I knew my grave would have the most fancy and shiny headstone, counting my achievements like blessings.

I was proud and elated with all of my achieved success. I hardly fell flat to the ground, letting just anyone step on me. I was supreme.

Just after another supreme round of a supreme drink with my supreme camaraderie, I noticed I was too drunk and useless to drive myself back to my plush apartment. I could see myself falling right there and then.

Just like an infant and a persistent Mother, willing and ready to feed her young one from her succulent Breasts, I laid like an infant on the laps of a young woman. She was different and something or someone I've never seen before.

She was just like a movie and I was tenacious enough to be at the Premiere, hungry and thirsty to see it all. The young woman's face was pale, ashen and so inscrutable. But all I could see was light, a really blinding light and enough emotions, I could see it all.

She kissed me and I drank the liquids of her swift lips. They tasted like the sweetest of wine and I was inebriated once more, but I didn't obviously care.

I told my friends all about my eccentric yet worthy experience with the mystery woman but they warned me severely that I was being bewitched, fooled and controlled, like a duff and underrated video game. All I could feel was happiness every Child would feel after beating his partner in several rounds of video gaming.

The mystery woman was there to speak to me in the darkest of hours and we would make love passionately and silently, during silent nights. I wanted her to make a noise or even scream like a damsel in distress but she was forever mute, devouring me and making me a mere and less supreme man.

It was after the mystery woman mysteriously disappeared and I never heard a single word from her ever again, that was when I noticed I fell in love with no lady but a Succubus, who took my soul and left me with my empty and lifeless flesh. I was nothing without that woman!

Re: I Fell In Love With A Succubus. by betterpikin28(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Story story.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Succubus. by RemenZack(f): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
betterpikin28:
Story story.
Storrrrrry!
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Succubus. by Randyblincks(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
In *Sinachs voice* more of you... More of you... More of you...

Aunty RemenZack, come and update.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Succubus. by RemenZack(f): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Randyblincks:
In *Sinachs voice* more of you... More of you... More of you...
Aunty RemenZack, come and update.
*In Don Meon's voice* This is the end!
Incidentally, Thanks for reading and commenting.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Succubus. by Randyblincks(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na so the tory short reach Now that i've bought Pop corn and Fantagrin. Odikwa very short.
RemenZack:

*In Don Meon's voice* This is the end!
Incidentally, Thanks for reading and commenting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Ass Girl { Korean Comedy & Romantic Story} / Ἀμνησία Amnesia / The Four Personalities- Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.