Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) (1990 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband ( Part2 ) / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) by berylslayer: 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
My name is Funmi and am 24 years old.I just passed out from Lagos State University. My story might shock you but don't judge me.

My sister Yemi got married three years back, when she gave birth to her first child i was so excited.I was going to be an Aunt.My sister asked me to pack to the house so I can assist her with the house chores.I was so excited to go and live with my sister and her family. Day came and I finally moved in with her and her family.
I got pampered more than the newly born baby.I was having the fun of my life living with my sister.

My sister's husband Tunji worked with this big Entertainment firm and he is so handsome.. Oooh my God!! Lead me not into temptation I prayed.

I woke up every morning to fix breakfast since she was so occupied with taking care of her baby. I loved doing the chores because they weren't really stressful.

My sister had a boutique where she sold women and men stuff. she brought so many clothes for me from her boutique from time to time.
One day I came back from the market,I went to get some kitchen stuff and other things we were needing at home. As I stepped into the living room, I saw my sister and her husband exchanging words. I quickly advanced to the kitchen. The kitchen was not far from the living room and I could still here them arguing.

My sister was accusing her husband of being irresponsible. she even mentioned that he was sleeping around and going after other girls. And so many other accusations he stood there,nagging back and trying to defend himself. He was talking about how he was always working late just to make ends meet .Yemi hauled insults at him and walked out.

Tunji just walked out of the door with anger and didn't come back till very early the next day.
Immediately he walked in that morning, Yemi who was sitting on the couch attacked him,insulting him and saying all manner of things. "Shameless man", " cheat" ,"God will punish you for all you have been doing to me" were her words. Tunji out of anger slapped her and pushed her away. She landed on the floor and started screaming "Tunji you must kill me today ooo!!", as he walked out.

She wailed and cried. she called me and told me to go and pack up that she can't take it anymore. That we were living.I hurriedly walked to my room and packed up. When I came down she was already packed too as we approached the door,there was Tunji pleading for her to stay and not take his child away from him she pushed him aside angrily and I followed her lead and we left.She threatened to divorce him.

After some weeks,the divorce papers were signed and everything was officially over between Yemi and Tunji. I wasn't sure how to feel about this because Yemi was my sister and Tunji,my sister's chusband I was hitting on.

Days passed and I started thinking about Tunji. His cute face,nice body build ,gorgeous light skin....hmmmmmm what is happening to me. What was going through my mind was evil and i knew it but i couldn't help it it got worse everyday and I felt sorry for him because he was left all alone.I made up my mind to pay him a visit the next day.

I woke up the next day,it was a Saturday and Tunji was definitely going to be home.i had my bath,applied my make up and also dressed my best.

I arrived the house and went straight to the sitting room.I saw Tunji sitting there all drunk and with his eyes popped out like a frog's.
He seemed very excited seen me. He spread his arms widely as he beckoned on me to give him a hug.I shoved my petite body into his arms and the hug lasted quite long as he wouldn't let me go.

I sat next to him trying to console him.I really don't know what I was thinking but whatever it was,I prayed to God to help me overcome.
I sat there calming him down and before I knew what was happening, he started touching me in sensitive places,I shrugged off several times but he kept on.I don't know if he was acting under the influence of alcohol but I liked him too so we started kissing and everything happened so fast.
To be continued.................
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 07, 2016

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) by chikel2000(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
Shouldn't have read this
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) by cyberprince8(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2016
continue

(1) (Reply)

Between Cyprian Ekwensi And Norman Mailer, And Nigerian Intellectual Morons / Download Free Ebooks Online In Nigeria / Merlin Fanfic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.