Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Educational Reform And Admission Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Reform And Admission Opportunity (356 Views)

UNN Courses, Cut Off Mark And Admission Requirements / Admission Opportunity / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educational Reform And Admission Opportunity by abeylash: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
It took me time to finally decide to post this because of I have read a lot of posts here and was just not motivated to do so.

But recently I found the courage and this opportunity is just for few people that wish to earn it.

As we know it, to get admitted to Nigerian Universities, polytechnic and tertiary institution is quite difficult. People saw this has a medium to make money by running fake admission, collecting money from people and the rest.

We have also heard about universities in west Africa countries, Ghana, Togo, Republic of Benin. Some people are even willing to get out of the continent just to get admitted.

Anyway, we must have heard about so many fake universities in Republic Of Benin, but actually most are not fake. And most are registered, I am going to be sharing list of school registered and list of accredited schools also in my next post.

I want to introduce you to a school that is totally registered, not so popular though cause it maintained it reputation and quality of education offered. You don't need anyone to help you with the admission process you can do it on their website.

www.weldios.org

They have only one education consult that handles their admission for them, so don't be deceived. The name of the consult is Theeducationist Consult. You can contact them on whatsapp: +229 98860222.

You don't have to keep wasting money, or doing jamb, here is your opportunity. Don't lose it.
Re: Educational Reform And Admission Opportunity by thatnewsguy: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
You're very right about this one. It's now obvious that Education in Nigerian schools is now something else.

(1) (Reply)

Msc Oil And Gas Engineering Coventry University / IELTS Exams / Sap Trm Online Training In Hyderabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.