Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

JAMB: Share Your Experience - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Share Your Experience (59315 Views)

2018/2019 JAMB Exam, Share Your Experience / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / JAMB PROVISIONAL ADMISSION; Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Sir! I've been on myschooldotcom for some years now(since when I was in JSS3). Engineering Peeps hardly score that high. You know the truth but you're Scared of defeat. cheesy
Your opinion ... all I know is dat I have friends and ex classmates who have scored high marks going for engineering ... once again, your opinion
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
captainmilk:
Your opinion ... all I know is dat I have friends and ex classmates who have scored high marks going for engineering ... once again, your opinion
cool
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Crystal5 .. you mailed me smiley
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Kjking(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

i guess you'll click on d person's profile and u'll see send pm
OK... thanks ma'am
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by DharmyYinks: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
there wasn't much calculations in physics and chemistry. Just study ur past questions well as to have d ideas to questions and there likely answers. Goodluck
Hmm.. Thanks bro. Jah bless!
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by TONYE001(m): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2016
GuruGee:
JAMB 2016 UPGRADING..

ARE YOU TIRED OF REWRITING JAMB EXAM WITHOUT GETTING GOOD MARK??
IF SO, THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN FOR YOU,

WE CAN HELP YOU IN UPGRADING YOUR MARK, ONLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY...
Contact US ON 081 6950 0799, OR WHATSAPP MASSAGE US 081 6950 0799..
No more failure for you..

Kindly use the exit door, please.

Is it possible for this fellow to be traced and put behind bars? I pity the gullible mind that'll fall for this lame trick...

Edit: I see you just opened this account to execute your evil plan. Let's invite Seun to shut you down...what do you think?
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by winar(m): 12:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Hey, I'm following your thread in the diary section. It's fictious right?
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by youngvizzy1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Guy, I wan come meet you there oo,make sure you pray for me for church tomorrow make I succeedgrin
U are there already, just work hard and pray
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by youngvizzy1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
doskie:
what department and wgo is the vc now.
linguistics and African languages, VC is prof Faraday Ehrwonse
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by DanceVille: 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
nimat158:
am in ogbomoso,i need perfect description of d place.
seriously, I didn't knw much abt ur exam centre buh am sure u gona c a person dat'll giv u a description afta alighting frm d taxi in d new yidi rd.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
winar:

Hey, I'm following your thread in the diary section. It's fictious right?
cheesy
Erm ... it's 60% real and 40% spiced up. smiley
Or better still, 50-50%
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by winar(m): 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShyNeptune:
cheesy Erm ... it's 60% real and 40% spiced up. smiley Or better still, 50-50%
K. When u gon update? Its actually hilarious.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by DebbyChris(f): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
I wrote mine today in unn, thank God for it. I will share my experience when i get to my destination.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Bishops10(m): 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
youngvizzy1:
U are there already, just work hard and pray
Thanks bro.... what course?
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
ShyNeptune:

grin take it easy sir.... engineering applicants hardly score that high in external exams. cool most of them score 55-60% ........ at most, 70% cool
....this is what i call "argumentum ad ignorotian"...(appeal to ignorance), who told you engineering students don't score up to 80-90..i'm currently doing my first degree programme at uniben and i ve met engineering and science students who have scored that high ......even in U.I,we have seen engineering students steal countless scholarships from medical students which only proves they prowess ....not to say all engineering students are good (that would be fallacious ;fallacy of division ) but quite a good number are doing well....
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
stanley59:

....this is what i call "argumentum ad ignorotian"...(appeal to ignorance), who told you engineering students don't score up to 80-90..i'm currently doing my first degree programme at uniben and i ve met engineering and science students who have scored that high ......even in U.I,we have seen engineering students steal countless scholarships from medical students which only proves they prowess ....not to say all engineering students are good (that would be fallacious ;fallacy of division ) but quite a good number are doing well....
I was talking about post utme wink
You committed the fallacy of converse accident smiley
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
winar:

K. When u gon update? Its actually hilarious.
Thanks...... grin
I'll update when I'm done with my exams..... wink
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by DesChyko: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2016
SUPOL:

Wait, eight years ago u were a teenage?

No wonder u sound d way u do. Like ur still leaving ur 8yrs back life. If u want to be useful stop insulting ur seniors. Its a lesson for u.

You're quite a disgrace to adulthood. And that's an advice if you really examine all your responses. Speaking of which you should wake up and look around you. It appears the world had left you behind a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by nazoluv: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
How To Check your JAMB Result online yourself. 2016 JAMB UTME result will be sent to candidate’s phone 30 minutes after exam and would be available online within the period of 24 hours.

The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has announced that the results of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will be available 30 minutes after leaving the hall.

Meaning that candidates that participated in the JAMB CBT exam will get a graphical result sent to their mobile phones 30 minutes after leaving the examination hall, while the specific scores will be released within the period of four days.

To access your 2016 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.

Steps On How to Check 2016 JAMB UTME CBT Results Online.

Note: You will only be able to check your result after the exam.

1. Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3/.

2. Enter your registration number where required,

3. Finally, click on ‘Check Result’ to access your UTME score.

For more information and assistance call o8o34044763.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please If You Are Writting "JAMB" Or You Have Someome Writting. Read This.
Please for those who have their children & wards writing JAMB tomorrow please inform them not to use the "ENTER" key on the keyboard of the computer they are going to use tomorrow, but they should make use of the mouse & the up & down arrows on the keyboard b/c once they press ENTER their work will be submitted & can't be retrieved back, so if they must use it let it be only when they are done with the questions & want to submit their work... Journey mercy to all JAMB candidates tomorrow & Goodluck

http://hypesng.com/please-if-you-are-writting-jamb-or-you-have-someome-writting-read-this.ht
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good day everyone. I know jamb 2016 is upon the jambites. I was opportune to work as a technical staff and assistant proctor in 2015 CBT EXAMS and i noticed how many people failed woefully. I wasn't on NL then but now, I think all the jambites should pay attention to the following guidelines. Lalasticlala, abeg show.
BEFORE THE EXAMS

1. GO TO YOUR CENTER EARLY; if your center is MCF (MICHAEL AND CECELIA FOUNDATION) Ibru Village, Agbarha Otor, Ughelli, then you betterbe early. last year,they started examinations between 7am -7.30am. NOT ALL CENTRES ALLOW AFRICAN TIME. I know over 6 people who went there by 9am and wasn't allowed into the hall because their friends in other centers told them they started by 9.30.

2. Carry enough money to buy refreshment. You don't want to be stranded and you will definitely be exhausted after the exams. Forget your phone at home. you wont be allowed to take it into the hall.

3. Make photocopy of your jamb slip as you will submit the original.

4. Please do not skip accreditation. if you skip, YOUR WONT BE ABLE TO LOGIN and start the exams.

INSIDE THE HALL

4. YOU will be given calculators and papers to solve as rough sheet, math set,pencils etc. if you are caught with external materials the JAMB ADMINISTRATOR will end your exams immediately. Where I worked, there are usually NSCDC officials on ground to deal with culprits. if you have any problems simply raise up your hands.

5. if you don't know how to use a computer system please no shame. just ask the administrator(they will be putting on a jamb branded t shirt) to tell you how to click answers, select subjects, question number and how to submit.

6. Except you are told, don't login. Immediately you log in and start exam ahead of others before you are permitted, your time countdown will start and you will be made to wait for others.

7. if you are having login errors alert the PROCTOR, INVIGILATOR, or JAMB ADMINISTRATOR. They will help you.

8. if the papers appearing on the screen are different from what you have on your printout, please inform the ADMINISTRATOR immediately.

if your reprint contains different subject from your first slip you have to go to the hall with both slips. the first one containing the papers you originally filled and the reprint.when the exams start, call the administrators and tell them. the jamb administrators will change it from economics to government. I have seen them do it before.

9. The PAPERS you are offering are usually in a tab. The question numbers are usually at the bottom of the screen. When you click an answer, it displays a "save" message. you can change your answers by clicking another answer. If your system does not display "save" message after you click your answer, inform the proctor Do not click "END TEST" or "SUBMIT" unless you are done with the exams.

10. Don't impersonate. Don't register twice. If you do, they will eventually catch you. I don't have to tell you how. CLASSIFIED SECURITY INFO.

11. Do not press the Enter key till you are done. Always remember to submit and end test when you are done.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by SUPOL(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
DesChyko:

You're quite a disgrace to adulthood. And that's an advice if you really examine all your responses. Speaking of which you should wake up and look around you. It appears the world had left you behind a long time ago.
If u meet me in person, u ll swallow ur words.
Ask d person close to u d meaning of SUPOL, or better still google it. U dnt hide under nairaland n insult people.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by ikeepitreal(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
abeg someone should please drop the recommended texts for jamb literature in English.. thanks
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by youngmarshal: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
herbie27:
'jamb runz on CBT',na u give runz pass?.
Ma broda what you don't know, you don't know!!!
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Prinzoladimeji(m): 3:05am On Mar 02, 2016
please, was any question ask on the recommended text in use of English (the last day in forcadoes high school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.