Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

JAMB: Share Your Experience - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Share Your Experience (59435 Views)

2018/2019 JAMB Exam, Share Your Experience / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / JAMB PROVISIONAL ADMISSION; Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by youngmarshal: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
TONYE001:

It's funny how most of us throw arrows of criticism to the government while we are corruption personified. In a sane clan, you should be doing this your "runz" from the prison.

For all the souls you have duped and deceived, God's judgement would catch up with you someday...but sincerely, it's my prayer that you leave this path of life before that day comes.

I don't really blame you! You speak out of ignorance.. Because you've been duped by someone dosnt give you the warrant to classify others as deceivers. What you don't know you can never know until you plan to know.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by TONYE001(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
youngmarshal:

I don't really blame you! You speak out of ignorance.. Because you've been duped by someone dosnt give you the warrant to classify others as deceivers. What you don't know you can never know until you plan to know.

All my life, I've never been duped. As far as I know, at least.

Question: This your "runz" you are advertising here, is it legal? Is it different from the corruption we are all complaining of? Can you stand before a genuine law enforcement agent and do this?

In my time, I wrote my exams myself; I never demanded for some "extra help". Why is it that youths of today are lazy to engage their books?

In fact, the question isn't whether you can influence one's admission status or not. The issue it the morality of your trade.

Sincerely, if I were you, I would have a rethink.

#Peace.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2016
Justicealh3:
Dude, can u pls modify already
I thin* people get captivated when they wrote babbling-Ii*e here...but using cryptic is aloop, I thin* using pidging, babbling.... is o*
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by youngmarshal: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
TONYE001:

All my life, I've never been duped. As far as I know, at least.

Question: This your "runz" you are advertising here, is it legal? Is it different from the corruption we are all complaining of? Can you stand before a genuine law enforcement agent and do this?

In my time, I wrote my exams myself; I never demanded for some "extra help". Why is it that youths of today are lazy to engage their books?

In fact, the question isn't whether you can influence one's admission status or not. The issue it the morality of your trade.

Sincerely, if I were you, I would have a rethink.

#Peace.
Remember, all fingers are not equal. I don't really pray for it buh I wish you've written an exam before and didn't make it so that you can see how it feels! No time to exchange words with you cux I dupe nobody I run my biz in a legit way, If I am the type that dupe I won't be meeting them. So don't talk what you don't know. Only those who understand nigeria can live here.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Nothing like IRT again sha
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by TONYE001(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2016
youngmarshal:

Remember, all fingers are not equal. I don't really pray for it buh I wish you've written an exam before and didn't make it so that you can see how it feels! No time to exchange words with you cux I dupe nobody I run my biz in a legit way, If I am the type that dupe I won't be meeting them. So don't talk what you don't know. Only those who understand nigeria can live here.

Since "all fingers are not equal", it's OK for the "shorter" fingers to cheat through school - and through life in general; is it?

No wonder we are where we are as a nation today. The issue is traceable to our mentality; a student agrees with himself that he isn't half as good as others so he gets corrupt in his education. What kind of graduate do you think this student would be when he graduates?

Would you feel comfortable lying in the OR of a surgeon that cheated through school? What if you have a child that has certain academic challenges, would you support that child through the path you are advertising?

My brother, you are on the wrong lane. Stop this. Rather, invest your time and resource in making the "shorter fingers longer".

And by the way, all things being equal, all fingers are equal. What isn't equal is the rate and efficiency of brain usage.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.