Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

JAMB: Share Your Experience - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Share Your Experience (59300 Views)

2018/2019 JAMB Exam, Share Your Experience / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / JAMB PROVISIONAL ADMISSION; Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by emsco(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is meant for teenagers. I wrote jamb 11 years ago
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by emsco(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by tomiobj(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
I dont think they have started sending the sms'es
refiner:

lol....u got me laffing!

wishing u all d best tho!

seen ur score yet?

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Mrbigman1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

so sorry abt ur illness!...I hope it wasn't exam fever!

nop u can't write it again!....its till next yr!undecided

No u can't tell him dat. Dia might be room for contingencies ,

I he ve no logged in, his passkey might still b accepted . . Ha Ha trial
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Mrbigman1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

so sorry abt ur illness!...I hope it wasn't exam fever!

nop u can't write it again!....its till next yr!undecided

No u can't tell him dat. Dia might be room for contingencies ,

I he ve no logged in, his passkey might still b accepted . . Harm in trial
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by tomiobj(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
emsco:
Jamb is meant for everybody

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Funkybabee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
and u that sat for jamb today can u share some of a question u kindly remember in any subject especially about last forcados high school..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by tomiobj(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Funkybabee:
and u that sat for jamb today can u share some of a question u kindly remember in any subject especially about last forcados high school..
Ermmmmm
Doesnt it offend ur pure gentle soul to be sitting beside me. Was directed towards-------
Ermmmmm
The person having a spark with jimi over d chemistry results
Forcados high school is based on. A
Compromise b conformity. Etc

Dont remember fully
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by tomiobj(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Funkybabee:
Ermmmmm
Doesnt it offend ur pure gentle soul to be sitting beside me. Was directed towards-------
Ermmmmm

Dont remember fully.
Edit. And. Who made it available to efua that her letter has been leaked. D ans is joke

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by ybalogs(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
My prayer is for JAMB not to jam those that has been jammed before and the newbies. All the best as you click away to success.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by nelsonmandela4(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
abbertee:
ok wait untile i wrote mine
no need to wrote jamb this year, coz you don't fail. wait till next year so you go wrote another one.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by medexico(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some people will just come here and be forming old men and women that have wriiten jamb many years ago, the aim of this thread is to actually share experiences of those that have written for those that have not.
This thread is not for bragging
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Mrbigman1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
airsaylongcon:
From an exam administrator's perspective I'm interested in knowing how secure the systems used by the examinees were. Was there unrestricted access to the system? Could you load any program you wanted? Say Microsoft paint or solitaire? What browser was used? And did you have access to the browsers menus (file,edit,etc). Did u have access to the browsers navigation buttons (forward and back)? Where shortcut buttons (eg CTRL+ALT+DELETE) functional? Could you close the web browser and relaunch it again? Was there remote monitoring of the computer? Was it one question per screen? Or several questions were asked per screen? Did the English include any comprehension passages? How many? Where they the same for all candidates or did they differ from candidate to candidate? Where there any questions that said something like "use the following diagram to answer questions 13-15"?Is the system connected to the internet?
Are the questions sitting on a server in the LAN for a given centre or do all candidates pull questions from a national central server?
I'm asking all these questions not because I want to hack or violate the integrity of the examination. I feel that there are lot of lapses in how CBTs are conducted in the country with great room for improvement using the right technology and system configuration. So please share your experiences.

If u really understand what u wanna know, u would know dat all systems re networked to a server which is d data acquisition centre. The Daq will now be connected to d internet wia it source all infor

How can dey be having access to browser I writing an exam? Re u kidding me ? U even went ahead to condemn Nigeria.

Okacha Mara a kan nku
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Mrbigman1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
SenatePresdo:
it takes more time to operate, as you will have to move the mouse.

Do you try t check d ram size of the system given to you?

Nigeria self, dem fit run software for 20, mb ram collect money. How mouse dey slow?
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
not sure o. But even with the illness, you could have manage to rise up and go to your centre na

centre is so far ....could have gone if tis near

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by bashexyz: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
i highly doubt that.

abbertee:
ive score 78 in eng ,when i wrote jamb in 2011
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by MrWhaley: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
SUPOL:
Wen u talk of jamb I think u mean teenagers.

Are there teenagers on Nairaland?
Nairaland is not an adult forum,please.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
airsaylongcon:
From an exam administrator's perspective I'm interested in knowing how secure the systems used by the examinees were. Was there unrestricted access to the system? Could you load any program you wanted? Say Microsoft paint or solitaire? What browser was used? And did you have access to the browsers menus (file,edit,etc). Did u have access to the browsers navigation buttons (forward and back)? Where shortcut buttons (eg CTRL+ALT+DELETE) functional? Could you close the web browser and relaunch it again? Was there remote monitoring of the computer? Was it one question per screen? Or several questions were asked per screen? Did the English include any comprehension passages? How many? Where they the same for all candidates or did they differ from candidate to candidate? Where there any questions that said something like "use the following diagram to answer questions 13-15"?Is the system connected to the internet?
Are the questions sitting on a server in the LAN for a given centre or do all candidates pull questions from a national central server?
I'm asking all these questions not because I want to hack or violate the integrity of the examination. I feel that there are lot of lapses in how CBTs are conducted in the country with great room for improvement using the right technology and system configuration. So please share your experiences.
na which kind question be this? them tell you say dem go sample their exam ??
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
bashexyz:
i highly doubt that.

im just kidding , im not the owner of this phone its my elder brother phone ...im sorry dont tell him plis
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by doskie(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
youngvizzy1:
By this time last year, I was jacking for jamb, thank God I'm now an undergraduate of Uniben, wishing all jambitos the best
what department and wgo is the vc now.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by SUPOL(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
DesChyko:

It's none of your business, neither is it an excuse for such silly question.
Will u allow ur 13year old to join nairaland with d kind of posts we see. Use ur brain boy
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by introvertious: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
abbertee:
ive score 78 in eng ,when i wrote jamb in 2011

Again? I bet u scored 778 in eng.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Armstrong34(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2016
abbertee:
ok wait untile i wrote mine
....I fink u need Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon assistance heregrin

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by emmeyj(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Louiscutedude:
Goodluck to all d jambite i was once lyk u as at last year....but today God hv answered my prayer i am now a 100level student of Ambrose Alli University ekpoma edo state i pray God griant ur hrt design for u too

I school in aau too.wat course re u doing.#aaunobebeans
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by babson9jata(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Wishing u guys all the best ;DWishing u guys all the best
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by jesuloba1234(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2016
SUPOL:
Wen u talk of jamb I think u mean teenagers.

Are there teenagers on Nairaland?
Jamb is not just for teenagers cos everyone who want to attend a full-time university will have to pass throuht Jamb most time, so Jamb cut across all age group.....
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Phunmmielurlar: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Plzzzz,who did at Crawford university, igbesa 2day....was their any issue about change of jamb combination and was anytyn done abt it.....plzzzz,urgent replies needed

Biko!
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by princemeadow(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Teryfik:
If u are a jamb candidate and your exam was written today pls share your experience for others to learn from.....
Help with stuffs lyk:how d accreditation went,how fast the network was,how cheap/hard the questions were etc
I took my nephew to new ocean comprehensive school @ megida, ayobo,ipaja. The exam that was slated for 11am didn't start until 7pm as network and power failure prevailed. You need to see how parents trooped in from various parts of Lagos looking for their wards after calls made to their phones were unanswered.
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Mine was for 6 months that's y I use dat name to remember the incident
e been really pain you? Well i think i was in year 3 by then
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by donsharwama(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Phunmmielurlar:
Plzzzz,who did at Crawford university, igbesa 2day....was their any issue about change of jamb combination and was anytyn done abt it.....plzzzz,urgent replies needed

Biko!
Hy, i will b writin mine at crawford university on tuesday. pls can u direct me on hw 2 get 2 d uni frm agbara. thanks
Re: JAMB: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
tomiobj:

Ermmmmm
Ermmmmm

Dont remember fully.
Edit. And. Who made it available to efua that her letter has been leaked. D ans is joke
if these whr the questions from forcados den they repeated last yr's questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.