Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

God Is Faithful... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Is Faithful... (3022 Views)

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors / Another Job In 6 Months.....God Is Faithful / Who Else Got An Invite From God Is Good Motors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
If you trust God and stay busy, no matter how little, I strongly believe He will surprise you this year. I graduated in 2012, finished service in february 2014, but I couldn't get a good job. I finished with a very good degree in a professional course, but to land a job became a problem. Situation became bad for me, I knew I couldn't just start demanding for money from my parent again, though they tried to assist me once in a while, but deep down within me I wasn't happy. I had to leave the comfort of home, engaged in a lot of odd jobs just to make ends meet. I saved some and started my MSc programme, mid-way I couldn't continue due to much expensis and delay in our system. I cried out to God, and He heard me. Towards the end of last year, I got an invite from one oil servicing firm, I wrote the exams, few of us made it out of a whole lot. During the interview, one of them just saw me and fell in love with my shirt,,,, after that, we didn't hear from them again till this year.. I was called for medicals, a week later, I got my offer letter, and it was a BIG one.... Least I forget, I also wrote a test for one of this new generation banks, they told me I was sucessful and also sent an interview invite, but guess what? I didn't respond, their H.R called me on my first day at office to confirm my attendace, I told her that am no longer interested..... Am not typing this to brag, but its just to thank God for granting me two big jobs at the same time, and He gave me the liberty to chose one after so many years of hardship. May His name be praised... I pray he will do the same for you and even more in Jesus Name, Amen.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Is Faithful... by belloabd1914(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations man, more good things to come nairalanders way. We go testify tire dis year. Mean while FTC

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks bro, I owe it all to God
belloabd1914:
Congratulations man, more good things to nairalanders way. We go testify tire dis year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Faithful... by Bekeey: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
AMEN my bro.....Congrat

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by Chickychic(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amen ooo I calm it ....congrats

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by brodalikeme(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations my brother, light always come rushing in for the righteous. Keep Him first place and this will just be the beginning. Remember ''the path of the righteous shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day'' May God continue to uphold you.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you
Bekeey:
AMEN my bro.....Congrat
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amen... Thank you
Chickychic:
Amen ooo I calm it ....congrats
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you so much brother, I won't forget that
brodalikeme:
Congratulations my brother, light always come rushing in for the righteous. Keep Him first place and this will just be the beginning. Remember ''the path of the righteous shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day'' May God continue to uphold you.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Faithful... by funkymoore: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Congrats, God will never disappoint those who trust in him.

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by ksstroud: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
emror4u

Congrats... Wishing you a fulfilling career development.

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by sampress: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Congrat bro. I claim ur prayer in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lord remains faithful to all those who put their trust in him. Congrats

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by Philadelphia: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
emror4u:
If you trust God and stay busy, no matter how little, I strongly believe He will surprise you this year. I graduated in 2012, finished service in february 2014, but I couldn't get a good job. I finished with a very good degree in a professional course, but to land a job became a problem. Situation became bad for me, I knew I couldn't just start demanding for money from my parent again, though they tried to assist me once in a while, but deep down within me I wasn't happy. I had to leave the comfort of home, engaged in a lot of odd jobs just to make ends meet. I saved some and started my MSc programme, mid-way I couldn't continue due to much expensis and delay in our system. I cried out to God, and He heard me. Towards the end of last year, I got an invite from one oil servicing firm, I wrote the exams, few of us made it out of a whole lot. During the interview, one of them just saw me and fell in love with my shirt,,,, after that, we didn't hear from them again till this year.. I was called for medicals, a week later, I got my offer letter, and it was a BIG one.... Least I forget, I also wrote a test for one of this new generation banks, they told me I was sucessful and also sent an interview invite, but guess what? I didn't respond, their H.R called me on my first day at office to confirm my attendace, I told her that am no longer interested..... Am not typing this to brag, but its just to thank God for granting me two big jobs at the same time, and He gave me the liberty to chose one after so many years of hardship. May His name be praised... I pray he will do the same for you and even more in Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen. I know my testimony is very soon. I can feel it. Congrats bro. I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you very much. I wish everyone Gods favour
Philadelphia:

Amen. I know my testimony is very soon. I can feel it. Congrats bro. I'm happy for you.
obiakorEmmanuel:
Lord remains faithful to all those who put their trust in him. Congrats
sampress:
Congrat bro. I claim ur prayer in Jesus name

ksstroud:
emror4u
Congrats... Wishing you a fulfilling career development.

funkymoore:
Congrats, God will never disappoint those who trust in him.
Re: God Is Faithful... by AirmirthDY(f): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
emror4u:

Congratulations bro, bigger you i pray in Jesus name. Enjoy your career.
Re: God Is Faithful... by Chukwee05: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amen

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
The almighty God who grant you a better job will do that for all of us here who are looking up to him for Job. In Jesus Name, Amen
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you sir
AirmirthDY:

Congratulations bro, bigger you i pray in Jesus name. Enjoy your career.
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amen
idamokoemmanuel:
The almighty God who grant you a better job will do that for all of us here who are looking up to him for Job. In Jesus Name, Amen
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Congrats. I thank God for you
Re: God Is Faithful... by iceluluninky: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2016
congrats and I tap into your testimony. I will be next to testify
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank you sir.
Henriie:
Congrats. I thank God for you

Amen!

iceluluninky:
congrats and I tap into your testimony. I will be next to testify
Re: God Is Faithful... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations!!! It shall be permanent, What The Lord has done for you!
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amen
Ask4bigneyo:
Congratulations!!!
It shall be permanent, What The Lord has done for you!
Re: God Is Faithful... by SarahD(f): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amen. Thank God for His Goodness in your life,

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by timmyblast(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congratulation

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by goshen26: 5:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by wumyett: 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Am so happy for you darling even though I don't know you. May your testimony be permanent.

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful... by Zelex9(m): 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats! Wishing you a successful career.
Re: God Is Faithful... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank you
SarahD:
Amen. Thank God for His Goodness in your life,

Thanks
timmyblast:
Congratulation
goshen26:
Congrats

Amen, thanks so much dear

wumyett:
Am so happy for you darling even though I don't know you. May your testimony be permanent.

Thanks and amen.

Zelex9:
Congrats! Wishing you a successful career.
Re: God Is Faithful... by Raalsalghul: 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Congratulations bro. I tap into your success story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019 Entry / Make Money With Red Mercury / Nestlé Graduate Training Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.