Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors (4372 Views)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / God is Good Motors Graduate/Non-graduate Positions (Lagos & Edo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by tyeenigga(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to a review of your application for the role of Service Center Agent, kindly accept this as an invitation to interview with us on Tuesday, 10th of July, 2018.

Venue: GOD IS GOOD MOTORS, Plot 113, I.V.W Osisiogu str, beside Utako Police Station, Utako District, FCT, Abuja.

Time: 10AM

Your contact person upon arrival is Shallom.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail as a confirmation of your availability for the interview.

--
Warm regards,

Please anyone with similar email, Pls share your experience
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by puffpuff: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Very very real
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by tyeenigga(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
puffpuff:
Very very real

Please did you receive same email? How are you preparing?
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
tyeenigga:
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to a review of your application for the role of Service Center Agent, kindly accept this as an invitation to interview with us on Tuesday, 10th of July, 2018.

Venue: GOD IS GOOD MOTORS, Plot 113, I.V.W Osisiogu str, beside Utako Police Station, Utako District, FCT, Abuja.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail as a confirmation of your availability for the interview.

--
Warm regards,

Not every job interview invite should be posted on the media.
Meanwhile you can call 2349055739206 Douglas on or before getting to the Office.
Congrats

6 Likes

Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by AK6464(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Now you want to show village people so they will ambush you abi

15 Likes

Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Analee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
tyeenigga:
Dear Applicant,

--
Warm regards,

I also applied for this very position and also applied for ticketing officer PH..av not received SMS..please am waiting
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by pinkguy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
What the duty of Service Center Agent,
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Emekus92(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
tyeenigga:
Dear Applicant,

--
Warm regards,

did you apply 4 the job?
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Juicy24(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Analee:
I also applied for this very position and also applied for ticketing officer PH..av not received SMS..please am waiting
when did you apply? cos there was interview first week of May
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by puffpuff: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Damiriel:

Not every job interview invite should be posted on the media.
Meanwhile you can call 2349055739206 Douglas on or before getting to the Office.
Congrats

Douglas? Op be careful. Nobody bears such name there. Simply call Shalom as instructed

3 Likes

Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by falcon01: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
this post is funny

1 Like

Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Yameater(m): 4:25am On Jul 09, 2018
puffpuff:

Douglas? Op be careful. Nobody bears such name there. Simply call Shalom as instructed
na waoooo

Why was the op asked to call Douglas if there wasn’t any there?
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by puffpuff: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2018
Yameater:
na waoooo
Why was the op asked to call Douglas if there wasn’t any there?
Cos I am privy to this issue more than anyone.
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by jordyspices: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Douglas
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Analee(f): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Juicy24:
when did you apply? cos there was interview first week of May
since march
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Juicy24(f): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Analee:
since march
they have done the interview at their branch there in ph first week of May. Just keep applying for others sha. All the best
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by Analee(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Juicy24:
they have done the interview at their branch there in ph first week of May. Just keep applying for others sha. All the best
kk.thankd
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by pinkguy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
tyeenigga:
Dear Applicant,

--
Warm regards,

please those of us that attend the interview in Abuja have anyone been called to resume duty
Re: The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors by tyeenigga(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2018
I don't know of any

(1) (Reply)

Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 [Min. HND/Bsc] / FG Survival Fund / Lakeshore Intergrated Services Ltd, Who Knws Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.