Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale (1773 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / Africa Grey Parrots For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Baby Africa grey Parrot is available for sale,very healthy.Africa grey parrot is the most talented bird among all birds,it can learn any language and mimic any character,the grown ones is also available and the chicks(not up to 5 months).call or whatsapp on 07033755593.

Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by Tundeiab(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is it possible to breed parrots at home?
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tundeiab:
Is it possible to breed parrots at home?
yes,what you need is time and knowledge about the bird.
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by Tundeiab(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
kanbilism:
yes,what you need is time and knowledge about the bird.
Like how long do they take before they start laying. Also how many eggs at a time do the produce?
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tundeiab:

Like how long do they take before they start laying. Also how many eggs at a time do they produce?
my chairman abeg check google,I dnt understand what u re saying.but call me if you need one.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Still available....
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by aAK1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
How much? What sex?
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
aAK1:
How much? What sex?
Males and Females are available,just ping me or call to know the price.thanks
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by xreal: 8:07am On Feb 29, 2016
kanbilism:
my chairman abeg check google,I dnt understand what u re saying.but call me if you need one.Thanks

response - sounds offensive.
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by DidiLove1: 10:17am On Feb 29, 2016
xreal:

response - sounds offensive.

Don't see no offence here. OP sells parrots, he never said he breeds them. Simple things that can be learnt on Google is what people use to derail threads.
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by xreal: 11:59am On Feb 29, 2016
DidiLove1:

Don't see no offence here. OP sells parrots, he never said he breeds them. Simple things that can be learnt on Google is what people use to derail threads.

the question asked is a normal question a prospective and serious buyer may ask.
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
xreal:

the question asked is a normal question a prospective and serious buyer may ask.
brothers am sorry if my reply sounds offensive,I have been replying people on whatsapp for what I know about breeding parrot,but I dnt knw much about breeding too,thanks to google, but my Topic is not How to breed parrot but just want to sell.Sorry once more Brothers.
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by DidiLove1: 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
xreal:

I never said it's an abnormal one. The thread is about selling parrots not parrot breeding 101.
Re: Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Still available......

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Doberman Pinscher Puppies / Meet The Green Ananconda The World Largest Snake / 14 Years Old Snake Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.