Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (30873 Views)

Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2017
You guys remember this thread when my dogs was just 3 months....

https://www.nairaland.com/4019469/guardian-dogs-all-grown-now

Now am here to update you guys on there growth and how strong they faring..... The first one is 9 months old while the other one is 7 months....

Pics loading.......... ... Help a nigga move to the promise land

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Now am here to update you guys on there growth and how strong they faring..... The first one is 9 months old while the other one is 7 months....

Pics loading.......... Lalasticlala mynd44 seun ... Help a nigga move to the promise land

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun more pics

One is a boerboel and the other is Neapolitan mastiff

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ebujany(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice dogs bro...

FTC 25th DEC 2017

I dedicate this to my family and friends

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

And lastly here's a collection of all my dogs

2 female Neapolitan mastiff one female and one male boerboel and lastly one female German shepherd

Thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun do the needful

Hating is allowed guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nne5: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one but I'm only just curious on why a human being chose to call himself ishiamu.

36 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Nne5:
Nice one but I'm only just curious on why a human being would chose to call himself ishi amu.

I wonder as well

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun should I add snake before yall move it??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

I wonder as well

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun should I add snake before yall move it??

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by uboma(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2017
You are a true dog lover.

Keep it up
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Mckandre(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

i can only see 2 boaboels, where's the neo? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2017
what are you doing with all this plenty dogs?

were you a dog in your former life? grin grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Pics loading.......... ... Help a nigga move to the promise land
ishiamu...what a moniker! grin

7 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Smellymouth: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by baby124: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
I saw a news where dogs that looked like your ate their owner. Continue...

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
hmm I see something sexy buh it's certainly not the dogs.... lipsrsealed....

9 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Santinojr: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Op Dash Me One Na
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by BornAgainMay: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2017
We allowed fuel scarcity to control number of travelers in order to reduce road accidents and death rate this December

*Lia Mohammed*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by KevinDein: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Isn't
Ishiamu = Dick head undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nwaoma198(f): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Keeping that in a rented apartment undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Thank God I'm not one of ur neighbour grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by muller101(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Dog lover grin

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by anitapreeti(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Ugly looking black dogs

Ewww

4 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Nairaland na wao ooo.

While one oga is obsessed about snakes, the other is addicted to Dogs

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by BornAgainMay: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
what are you doing with all this plenty dogs?

were you a dog in your former life? grin grin grin

Mrs wetin?

Na so nwaAmaikpe don reach?

7 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Snails: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by brain54(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2017
op don't your dogs attack each other,especially the big ones on the smaller ones!
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by bujebudanu1(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Mckandre:

i can only see 2 boaboels, where's the neo? undecided

Neo is the one op is holding with his left arm in the first and second pics
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by jerflakes(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
OP, this your name get as e be

Ishiamu

Only igbos will understand

5 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by bujebudanu1(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
brain54:
op don't your dogs attack each other,especially the big ones on the smaller ones!

Nice observation
Even the big ones and big ones too
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice dogs
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:

u took the words right out of my mouth

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2017
jerflakes:
OP, this your name get as e be

Ishiamu

Only igbos will understand

What does it mean?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=ishiamu post=63587473][/quote]

You took all attention away from your dogs

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by wtfcoded: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Ishiamu how far nah? I need a puppy mastiff

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) / How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.