Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) (9344 Views)

Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter / 10-years Challenge : Kante’s 10 Years Ago Photo Surfaces As He Emerges The Winne / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Evalistus: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Where are the gays? there’s something that’ll really interest you people. Heard of Anal Cancer? Do you know you’re more liable to it? I guess you need no one to preach to you on that.

But its quite unfortunate one Mr Ardaud Paul is said to have died as a result of Anal cancer as reported by a Facebook user. Of course, Mr Paul was a homosexual and was open about it.

I still do not know the fun in f*cking a masculine just like yourself, nothing to press, play with or suck? And the feminine part using hands and toys, am sorry but nothing is like a correct prick�.

Gays lost their sense of reasoning really. May God have mercy on the deceased soul. READ MORE

http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/29/photo-gay-died-anal-cancer-weeks-ago-photo/

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by OfficialAwol(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Now, this is the kind of wealth I will want.

He enjoyed then. Now he's gone.

Wait a minute, some just reminded me he never enjoyed because he always wore pampers.

4 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by adadike281(f): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Obara Jesus Christ of Nazareth! After suffering like this , can u truly rest in peace? say no to anal and homosexuality!

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2017
God must be tired of man 'cause human wants are insatiable. When they're tired with Anus, who knows; they may look for another means to satisfy their sexual urge. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Wow. GaySTD virus.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by haywire07(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
God please don't let me have this cancer o angry

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2017
Hehe shakara don end.

I guess the men that were turning him over have left him for another sad

Bobrisky must hear this!

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
God must be tired of man 'cause human wants are insatiable. When they're tired with Anus, who knows; they may look for another means to satisfy their sexual urge. SMH.
they might move over to armpit grin

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2017
haywire07:
hmm are you trying to tel us something

9 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2017
sinaj:
hmm are you trying to tel us something

I been dey wonder too o

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Asegzy: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2017
I'd like to see Bobrisky in 10Years

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by OkuFaba(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2017
haywire07:
Gay spotted

5 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by SonyObsessed: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Look at this homophobic blogger. I can literally smell the hate on your post. And you doubt god will have mercy on his soul? Really? Get educated before sounding like an illiterate on your public blog.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2017
smh
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by excanny: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Asegzy:
I'd like to see Bobrisky in 10Years

Not all gays have anal sex.

The truth is that we have not evolved to have anal sex but maybe in a thousand years of homosexuality, our genes will better adapt and we wouldnt have these kinds of problems again.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by JON01: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

The truth is that we have not evolved to have anal sex but maybe in a thousand years of homosexuality, our genes will better adapt and we wouldnt have these kinds of problems again.
Sited! Hmmm

8 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ladies also engage in anal sex. Anyone can hv anal cancer not only gays
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
oga o
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by maxnedu11(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
if someone had told me years ago they will be gays and suicide bombers in Africa worst Nigeria I will have argued for eternity cause we are perceived to be really proud of ourself, craved for survival and never wants to die, but here we are 2017 and I am yet to see the worst..

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:

Another means is to plug the preek in the eyes or nose grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by excanny: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
JON01:
. . . Sited! Hmmm
It's sighted.
I am not as narrow-minded and religitard as you are.
Because I dont hate people for their sexuality like you, I must be gay.
What a reasoning!
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Folfy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
say no to anal sex

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by flackoFlint(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

It's sighted.

What a reasoning!
religitard isn't a word

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by ignis: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Folfy:
say no to anal sex
say no to fornication.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by dan9ice(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why did God created women? It helpmate, sexmate.. Etc
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Somebody should tag Bobrisky and the rest.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

So how do they have sex? orally?

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hi Daeylar.
I rest my case.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Fornication: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
ignis:
say no to fornication.
angry
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by JON01: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

It's sighted.

What a reasoning!
.Hey you must be a fool man, Is your mind judging you or what! Ppl like you see the right and yet ignore it..I don't hate ppl either but their sexual orientation freaks me out. The other day a friend was rubbing my dick,spying on me In bathroom NOW fool tell me what doEs he gain in doing that. Sure you would have indulge and rub yours back if you were to be the one OMO Werey Oshiiii

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evalistus:

Where are the gays? there’s something that’ll really interest you people. Heard of Anal Cancer? Do you know you’re more liable to it? I guess you need no one to preach to you on that.

WELL... MR. JUDGE.
ANAL CANCER IS NOT JUST A CONCERN FOR GAY PEOPLE ALONE, BUT FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING STRAIGHT COUPLES WHO DO ANAL SEX.

I GUESS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF VAGINAL CANCER! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by RegalD(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

With the use of WE in yourpost... Gay sighted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson / Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) / Davido Makes Nicki Minaj Happy As He Visits Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.