Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Automatically Extract Text From Images, Document, Make It Editable!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Automatically Extract Text From Images, Document, Make It Editable!!! (1157 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Edit A Scanned Document For Me. / Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers / How To EASILY Remove Or Extract An Image From Its Background Using The PEN TOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automatically Extract Text From Images, Document, Make It Editable!!! by designexploit(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amazingly, many old good hands in the world of prints, publishing has forgotten the hidden power behind this technology.

It is called OCR... The full meaning of OCR is Optical Character Recognition. Supported devices are Desktop PC, Laptop, Phones etc. I can use my phone or computer systems to perform this task. How...?

I took a shot of the document with my phone's camera in a clear open atmosphere. I logged on to www.onlineocr.net and this is what I did...

1 STEP - Upload file
2 STEP - Select language and output format
3 STEP - Convert
Select file... Max file size 5 mb.
Convert PDF to Doc

Free Service

Extract text from PDF and images (JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF) and convert into editable Word, Excel and Text output formats without installation on your computer. Recognize text and characters from PDF scanned documents (including multi-page files), photographs and digital camera captured images. Convert text and Images from your scanned PDF document into the editable DOC format. Converted documents look exactly like the original - tables, columns and graphics. OnlineOCR.net is a free OCR service in a "Guest mode" (without registration) that allows you to convert 15 images per hour. Registration will give you ability to convert multipage PDF documents and other features.

Enjoy...!!!

Like my page and get the Latest update
https://m.facebook.com/SMAT-Gadget-Arena-360038188276/

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design Tutor Needed / I Need The Drawing Of The Floor Plan Of A Hospital / My Graphic Design Portfolio 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.