Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) (42963 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Igbo Unity Cup will be played here.
Ubah is a winner
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by raker300: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Anambra state...the girls are beautiful, tall and fair. The men are handsome, hustlers and rich...but they all got heart.

Proud of Anambra
Proud of Igbos

We're getting there

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by asha80(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Quote me anywhere this man will be the next governor of Anambra after Obiano. A great strategy to win the hearts of Anambra people, a great politician starts his campaign years before election and no other way to start it than what he has been doing of late but in Anambra and Nationwide
that would be a disaster in the making(except maybe for nnewi town)

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by IAfrica: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Igbo kwenu! Lalasticlala
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
asha80:
that would be a disaster in the making(except maybe for nnewi town)
You never can tell, people can see and hear, remember okorocha that is what won him his election but wether he will make a good governor is another thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by chino11(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Uba should forget about politics and focus on his business and humanitarian programmes. Anambra's Government House(Zik's House) is strictly for the technocrats.

Ucheosefoh:
Quote me anywhere this man will be the next governor of Anambra after Obiano. A great strategy to win the hearts of Anambra people, a great politician starts his campaign years before election and no other way to start it than what he has been doing of late but in Anambra and Nationwide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
chino11:
Uba should forget about politics and focus on his business and humanitarian programmes. Anambra's Government House(Zik's House) is strictly for the technocrats.

That is your opinion I believe he thinks otherwise remember he is a former contestant so he may still have the dream of becoming a governor one day.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by investnow2013: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abagworo:
Sonehow I learnt there's a serious issue with regards to this proposed stadium as the land belongs to Ozubulu. Investnow has the issue been resolved or were your pictures taken last year?
The Whole Land belongs to Nza Ozubulu!.This area forms What Former Governor of Anambra State Mr Peter Obi Called Unity Industrial Estate Ozubulu!.This is the second Industrial Estate in Ozubulu!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by caprini1: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
The amount he's spending on a "Games Village" couldve been better spent on building rows and rows of CO-OP buildings that could house upwards of 10,000-20,000 families . But as usual, the African man doesn't know how to turn a profit.
Am not sure housing is a problem in Anambra state,it has always been taken care of privately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by tomakint: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2016
chino11:
Go and focus on your useless and worthless imo state. Leave us alone.

[s][/s]
Chino when you go repent grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by SpaceTour: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2016
My brother how things? Believe me that hopeless old man is evil and should be watched closely.

tomakint:

Chino when you go repent grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by pendusky(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
The amount he's spending on a "Games Village" couldve been better spent on building rows and rows of CO-OP buildings that could house upwards of 10,000-20,000 families . But as usual, the African man doesn't know how to turn a profit.

It doesn't matter, What ever you do, You can't please everyone

check out the poster above me and below me!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by investnow2013: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Did you read what that place is for before commenting?.... If you did, you will not say this!.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by cornelin(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2016
ubah my man
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2016
This boy don carry him stupidity come for this thread. May God heal your madness
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Op this your source got me laughing.... Omambala dot com, is that a blog?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2016
uba my man.....Una do well.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) by Kx: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2016
This is exactly what is needed in ibo land.

Develop ibo land first and foremost before any other place.
Shame most ppl sink all their development drive in lekki,banana, vi and Abuja when they don't even care about a room in their homeland.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.